Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife (13250 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / God Told Me To Tell You This Or That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by bio12: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
I love her so much BUT a Man of God I respect very much told me she's not my wife embarassed

What do I do?

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ooman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
If i could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didnt love others, i would only be making meaningless noise - Paul - 1Cor. 13v1

Let love lead you. Forget the pastors.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by victorNRceo: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman,na u quote bible so,ok. @ooman Leme ask,do u still go to church,perhaps a lil often?
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by victorNRceo: 2:20am On Mar 21, 2013
@OP I understand that u really love her,and I'll strongly advise(could as well be a remind,perhaps u forgot everything at this point),u should maintain an obviously realistic communication in ur relationship with her. Expose ur true behaviour so she can obviously understand and probably,she could think again,of her decision(uno,it shouldn't be all about ur risk only,u got to help her choose right too,this is true-man-ship). U got 2 be very real to her n c how well she could endure(ur odd behaviours) n also how she does(not would) help 2 improve ur odds. I will leave u at this peak,uno they are many more,these are just among d more important ones. Plz,kindly persuade that man of god to give his reasons or insights to watever he may have seen. Don't forget d pastor's insights may break u,buh,u need to be very realistic and courageous(this will help u at the point where u got nothin' else buh d will to do).

I am not speaking out of mere knowledge,I act these values,I have succeeded to inculcate good values to ma heart. Ma serious words reflect ma act,and here,I AM SERIOUS.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ooman(m): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
ooman,na u quote bible so,ok. @ooman Leme ask,do u still go to church,perhaps a lil often?

It doesn't matter. What I quoted excluded God, the mythical character. The words are true, however ancient.
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by dridowu: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Marry ur pastor daughter , is it a must to consult man of god b4 u do anytin in life ?

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
The man of God should as well make a time table for you on everything.

Eating time

sleeping time

working time

when to cross the road

3 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Tolexander: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Is the man of God married? Cos you wont be suprised when you were given an invitation card for the pastor and the would be Ex's wedding ceremony. You may even be offered to best the groom.

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by sobastical: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2013
bio12: I love her so much BUT a Man of God I respect very much told me she's not my wife embarassed

What do I do?

Have you prayed about it on your own too Cos the bible says, And the spirit shall bear your witness with your spirit.... Please pray on your path too.
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2013
um. what happened to your own faith.can't you get your conviction from God while praying? are you not a Christian? how old are you?
before i married,I wanted to inform my elderly sister about my fiancee five years ago and went to her church to meet her. as we were talking after the service na So one prophetess told me that I wanted to marry one fair lady and if I proceed I won't enjoy my life and marriage.but she was wrong because I heard clear direction from God before I proceeded.infact God showed me clearly in my dream where I would meet her.and 3 months later, it was reality. now someone said no way. who was she? I married the lady 5years ago and we are happily blessed with two kids -a boy and a girl .
pray and see conviction your self. pastors are not God.
but remember as you lay your bed you lie on it. don't allow any one to lay it for you.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by femi4: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2013
bio12: I love her so much BUT a Man of God I respect very much told me she's not my wife embarassed

What do I do?
hw old r u?

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by mko2005: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2013

What do I do?
Why did you go to the man of God in the first place ?
You went to him and he told you what he thinks and you come back to Nairalanders to inquire if you should listen to the man of God or not ! We don't know the lady in question,probably the man of God 'knows her'. I dnt think any one here can help you. Go ask God if you do have a relationship with HIM but if not,listen to the man of God if he is truly a man of God !
May God help u

2 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by amerielpepper(f): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Well! So what do you want us to do about it? Advice you to disobey your pastor or obey him. Smh how for people sef!!! Abeg carry your matter away joor.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by jmoore(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
God should speak to you.

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing" and not "your pastor that finds a wife for you finds a good thing".

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by MEILYN(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2013
see me see trouble oo, dat man is nt a man of God trust me........na him go choose wife 4 u? If he is a man of God he will advice u to go ahead nd marry d lady, wat he will do is give u advice on hw to make ur marriage last nd nt telling u such rubbish........Run away 4rm dat man him no want make u marry........

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ifihearam: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman: If i could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didnt love others, i would only be making meaningless noise - Paul - 1Cor. 13v1

Stop misquoting jare
Na this kind love Bible talk??
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
ooman: If i could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didnt love others, i would only be making meaningless noise - Paul - 1Cor. 13v1

Lol, your own atheism get as e be...

@Op: why would you put the decision of a lifetime in the hands of a pastor? What makes him so important that you let him this much authority in your personal life?

If you're not ready to marry the girl, stop hiding behind 'the pastor said', be a man and tell her...

Otherwise, be a man... Even pastors sometimes dey get 'mis-info' on their wife... Ask Okotie.. smiley

6 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ddeola: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Am of the opinion that some so-called men of God these days are just breeding vulnerable Christians instead of feeding them with the word and helping them grow to spiritual maturity. Now,the choice of a wife is not yours nor your pastor's but God. A lot of people have been misled by their pastors because of such dependence on them,your pastor is not God and your pastor will not be the one to spend his lifetime with your spouse.

Please seek God's direction and not your pastor's opinion though your pastor can guide you but please note that the choice is yours and you will live with it for the rest of your life.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by KINGwax(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Most things I wanna biliv, most things I don't wanna. But jes wen I jes dnt wanna, a marriage crashes, and the words filled the air in regrets of, 'and I was warned by my pastor'!!
And jes wen I wanna biliv, a pastor confesses,'I lied to her dt he is not her husband so dt....'.
Now, what d fucck is all dz?
But d bible's gotten an answer since ages,'pray'.
Why cldnt we jes do it on our own?

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by mko2005: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2013

To 'love' before marriage could be deceptive !
God help us
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ifihearam: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2013
@poster

A man of God you respect,respect on what ground?
You just told us he said you should not marry her,but you have not told us the reasons he gave you.

What were the reasons he gave ?
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by nairaman66(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Tell the man of God, that God said she is your wife... That's if you really belive she's your wife.
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by megacity: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2013
listen to ur man of God if truely he is a man of God. A true man of God has the ability to see and hear beyond the physical

Believe his prophets & you shall prosper - 2Chron 20:20

I do hope however that u hav not been sleeping with her cos the same man of God must have told u that furnicatn is sin

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Originalsly: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2013
Wait until you become a man and can make your own decisions....marriage is for men...not boys.

1 Like

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ooman(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2013
ifihearam:

Stop misquoting jare
Na this kind love Bible talk??

Love applies in all situations!
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Pacesetter2: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2013
Just pray about it....he may be right or you
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by gentlegg(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2013
I hope that man of God warned you that you should never see her panties. Not after enjoying the unfortunate girl, then comes the man of God.
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ooman(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us

I disagree, love is what holds marriage together. Love must precede marriage.
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us
Now this is why I detest christian threads...

Even Muslims wouldn't vomit such crap...
Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by ooman(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, your own atheism get as e be...

My atheism does not disregard facts. Love is important, Paul got it right.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2013
in dis modern age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctrines And Services Of Celestial Church Of Christ / Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example / Opinion: Is Bazaar In The House Of The Lord Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.