Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Oil And Gas Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Vacancy (3944 Views)

Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy / Oil & Gas Vacancy / Very Hot Oil & Gas Vacancy For Lagos Resident (only Apply If You Qualify) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Vacancy by MyPeace(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
PLS SEND ME EXPERIENCED CVS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS URGENTLY. minimum of 5 years experience in oil and gas company

COST CONTROLLER - MORE OF AN ENGINEER AND LESS OF AN ACCOUNTANT
PROJECT ENGINNER
PLANNER
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by xJaysonx(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Madam, are you talking to kids? You could have been more explicit naow?
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by MyPeace(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
Those that applied ur CVs are acknowledged. Pls I need only experienced applicants,salary is very attractive.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by nobleehis: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Please when u guys get employed by this very oil company I would be glad to hear your salary! With all the scam going on in this country, one oil company is recruiting with @yahoo.com LOL not a school or teaching job oh OIL company is doing onyiio@yahoo wonderfull the I.O probably stands for invisible oil! Hehehe. Those of u that sent ur CV is appreciated oh! Engineer, you go wear suit take pound banga for Onyi Papa to take chop starch! Onyi make you sef find work na! Well no one will employ you cos your brain no even fit carry simple copy and paste format. Unless you wan end up poor u better find another work LWKMD! I settle down face u and ur papa! Obviously I no get work. Abeg make I go apply for shell! OnyiIO hehehe I.O hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by MyPeace(f): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Noble pls can you do me a mail at that addresss, I will invite you to my office, you see things for yourself. I will be glad to receive ur mail and probably invite u today if u are chanced pls. Any volunteer who can come here to report back is allowed, my office is in island.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by BIMDIMDAVE(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2013
MyPeace: Those that applied ur CVs are acknowledged. Pls I need only experienced applicants,salary is very attractive.

I haven't received your acknowledgement.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2013
MyPeace: Noble pls can you do me a mail at that addresss, I will invite you to my office, you see things for yourself. I will be glad to receive ur mail and probably invite u today if u are chanced pls. Any volunteer who can come here to report back is allowed, my office is in island.
LOL but that noble guy is mouthed.

If I'm getting you right mypeace, If and after noble visits your office, he'll come back here and post something like "its true oh, the company is exxonmobile and the address is 2 ABC close VI"

Now, what gives? Aint that waste of everybodys time when you could have just done same here?

When sincere vacancies use same format as scam vacancies its hard for the job seeker,you know wink?I know you from your secretary days and threads and I believe you really want to help but please, let's make it a bit easier by adding a little bit of details.

Now, can you educate me on why hr might prefer using their personal email for recruitment?I do really want to know.

Good morning.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by halleyes(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Mypeace can an accountant with 4yrs though not in d oil sector apply for d cost accountant position.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by MyPeace(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Ify
I am very very proud of my secretary days! Those days are my days of little begining which is the foundation of my today and tomorow. I thought u would volunteer, I never planned that d person will reveal the coys name, anyway that offer has expired.

@all
Pls no more cv and for those who applied it will not be processed, so sorry for this decision.
Your maMa ify don't want u scammed and doesn't want to help u verify and only busy with fake alert. I can see she has vacancies for drivers, cleaners plumber baby sitters etc lmao.
However l keep saying it, you have notthing to loose by forwarding your CV to any vacancy, when u are called for interview research the coy and decide whether or not to attend. When interviews ared scheduled at a place u are not comfortable with, you have right also to reject! I think you can only be scammed if you are too desperate for a job! One thing i know is that some people are looking for job, while some job are looking for them!, believe it or not!

@Bim
The acknowlegment is as written here pls.

@haleye
No more cvs pls,
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by nobleehis: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
@my peace. Don't get angry yet now! I have borrowed money to go for one scrappy interview at Ogba, all the way from Ajah (if you are familiar with lagos). So you can't blame me for being suspicious when the advert comes like that. So peace please calm down dear hope I get to see you some day sha! Mean while what was that your oil company again?
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by qualified(f): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
MyPeace: Ify
I am very very proud of my secretary days! Those days are my days of little begining which is the foundation of my today and tomorow. I thought u would volunteer, I never planned that d person will reveal the coys name, anyway that offer has expired.

@all
Pls no more cv and for those who applied it will not be processed, so sorry for this decision.
Your maMa ify don't want u scammed and doesn't want to help u verify and only busy with fake alert. I can see she has vacancies for drivers, cleaners plumber baby sitters etc lmao.
However l keep saying it, you have notthing to loose by forwarding your CV to any vacancy, when u are called for interview research the coy and decide whether or not to attend. When interviews ared scheduled at a place u are not comfortable with, you have right also to reject! I think you can only be scammed if you are too desperate for a job! One thing i know is that some people are looking for job, while some job are looking for them!, believe it or not!

@Bim

@haleye
No more cvs pls,

see u! U too ds whole space to write this but couldn't use half of it to tell us abt ur 'oil' company, yet u claim to appreciate days of little beginning?
Some job seekers have to always beg or borrow money for any interview, so u wan them to embark on a goose-chase in ur 'oil' company?
Saying d CVs submitted wil not be processed cos people are trying to be cautious shows d level of reasoning in d management of ur 'oil' company.
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
MyPeace: Ify

@all

@Bim

@haleye
No more cvs pls,
Is this like some sick joke or what undecided
why are you getting overtly aggressive?Did my post come across to you like demeaning or what?So saying I know you from your secretary days means i am looking down on you?I apologize.Is anything wrong with being a secretary?na wao

Gosh,comprehension and lack of it is such an issue around here.Don't refer to me as your ma,You, obviously are older than me.
Thank you.
On one thread you asked a question which i genuinely answered then asked for an explanation over a statement you made(reasons HR of a company can decide to recruit with personal email accounts as opposed to company email) and here's what you could come up with?You are beyond funny,really.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by adaxxy: 9:19am On May 20, 2015
My peace is a fool.
Re: Oil And Gas Vacancy by segxi1960: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
adaxxy:
My peace is a fool.
This is 2 years late

(1) (Reply)

Fbn Insurance Job / Directions To Arspamda Trade Fair Complex At Lagos - Badagry Express / One Bad Spirit About Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.