Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy (2270 Views)

Oil And Gas Vacancy / Oil & Gas Vacancy / Very Hot Oil & Gas Vacancy For Lagos Resident (only Apply If You Qualify) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by yxizzy(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi nairalanders, I received a form from bell oil and gas in my mail. Am required to fill the form and also pay the sum of N3000 for the registration. Then I will be invited for their aptitude test holding in Lagos and Port harcourt. I need to know if its real pls. They also claim to have an office in Victoria island. Pls if anyone has received such mail, pls notify me. The 3000 is said to be for the training if I get the job. Accomodation and feeding.
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by kart042000(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
A true legitimate company in the class of an oil and gas should never tell you to pay. Did they send you the mail with an address xxxx@bellsoilandgas.com or something similar?? Or just @yahoo.com or gmail.com. I smell scam, it would be more painful to feel scammed than loose 3k naira. All the best

1 Like

Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by McWhillion(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
You're so naive. This is scam, repeat after me SCAM!!

2 Likes

Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by chibuezecu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will advice you to delete the massage from your mail box immediately.
They are 419 guys and they use sevaral means to extort money from unemployed graduates.

If your in PH, you can contact me on

BBM: 221925EC
GSM: 08063201190
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by alotofgrace(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
McWhillion: You're so naive. This is scam, repeat after me SCAM!!

don't judge him bro...if u hv been in his shoes b4, u should know about mails like this..scam or no scam
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by jahlove4jah: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
chibuezecu: I will advice you to delete the massage from your mail box immediately.
They are 419 guys and they use sevaral means to extort money from unemployed graduates.

I shuttle PH and Anambra. Incase if there is any opportunity. I will add u up on bb.
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by Dgamedont: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bros this is a scam hiding under a real company's name,bell oil is real and located in Trans-amadi portharcourt but this is not them mailing you. Bros keep running pls
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by shaqhead: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Got a similar mail somtym last year...Its a scam jooorr
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by Simplefaithy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
saw an advert for vacancy at www.atlasoilng.com too, initially I tot twas real not until I got a mail from them asking me to buy stracth card of 2.5k. then it became glaring to me say na scam. they plenty die. wat I know is no oil company will ask you to pay for ATP test or interview
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by Simplefaithy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
chibuezecu: I will advice you to delete the massage from your mail box immediately.

. ghenghen step one. lol
Re: Bell Oil And Gas Vacancy by rattlesnake(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its Ebola money u are paying

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Ongoing At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) / How To Cope With Regret Mails? / Am Not Olajumoke But You Can Be My Ty Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.