Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism (2654 Views)

The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation. / Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From The Jewish Old Testament / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
mayor23: Ooman, pls xplain dis..a woman allighted from a car where she left her husband and 2 kids. Wen she crossed d road she saw and handed a beggar a certain amount.
Immediately she disappeared, d husband sighting wat hapend from afar, crossed d road and created a scene, some passerby startn beating d beggar. D beggar said he should be handled gently and said d woman was in front of d kidnappers that he cant do anything about it. Wen they were about taking him 2 d station, he said for she to come back, d husband must kiss him, after little commotion, he kissed d beggar and they both disappeared leaving the kids as orphans and youre saying charms and juju are not real. This happened 2 wks ago btw

Pathetic nonsense!!
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
nlMediator:

Let's stipulate that the Jews copied the Eblas and that Ebla civilization long preceded Adam and that I need to do some reading. Now, can you answer my simple question: The Persians, Hindu and Greek have similar stories: Who did they copy from? From each other? From the Eblas?

Genesis is not just similar to the Ebla docs, it in fact contains the Ebla docs and since Ebla docs are older than the Bible. The Isrealites copied the Eblas. This is what archaeologists have proven true with proofs.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Emusan(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
mayor23: Ooman, pls xplain dis..a woman allighted from a car where she left her husband and 2 kids. Wen she crossed d road she saw and handed a beggar a certain amount.
Immediately she disappeared, d husband sighting wat hapend from afar, crossed d road and created a scene, some passerby startn beating d beggar. D beggar said he should be handled gently and said d woman was in front of d kidnappers that he cant do anything about it. Wen they were about taking him 2 d station, he said for she to come back, d husband must kiss him, after little commotion, he kissed d beggar and they both disappeared leaving the kids as orphans and youre saying charms and juju are not real. This happened 2 wks ago btw

Thank you my Brother, I ask him some questions but his respond was is inexplicable. The one that baffle me most he said nothing like juju because he's not an african but what about the statue that white man usually buy from black people he said unexplainable.

To ooman and his people, the formation of the universe proved by many scientist shows that our universe doesn't has origin it just popped out of nothing (prove me wrong) yet you ask how God came into an existence. If universe can come out of nothing God that created the universe can exist without being created.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Emusan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

Genesis is not just similar to the Ebla docs, it in fact contains the Ebla docs and since Ebla docs are older than the Bible. The Isrealites copied the Eblas. This is what archaeologists have proven true with proofs.

You said you're not against christian but most of your statement is God did not create the universe, Bible is copy from somewhere, this & that.

I will ask you this again the centripetal & centrifugal forces that makes planets revolute the sun, where do they come from? Because if they just exist in the universe that means scientist theory is not yet complete and I have never read it anywhere that sun generated any force.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Emusan:

You said you're not against christian but most of your statement is God did not create the universe, Bible is copy from somewhere, this & that.

I will ask you this again the centripetal & centrifugal forces that makes planets revolute the sun, where do they come from? Because if they just exist in the universe that means scientist theory is not yet complete and I have never read it anywhere that sun generated any force.

matters behavior change in different environments. they do not come from anywhere, they are inherent in matter.

you too have not answered my question - where did God come from.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by nlMediator: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

In other words, you have no intelligent answer to my question(s)? Shocking!
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2013
nlMediator:

In other words, you have no intelligent answer to my question(s)? Shocking!

Because your questions do not show intelligent thought. Disgusting!!
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good afternoon ooman,

Don't tell me you are still arguing this!
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon ooman,

Don't tell me you are still arguing this!

Have no choice
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

Have no choice

I will suggest that you go through the contents of this Ebla tablets and you would notice that the similarities it has with Sacred scriptures is very limited.

#It is not uncommon for there to be similarities between cultures.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Emusan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

matters behavior change in different environments. they do not come from anywhere, they are ingrained in matter.

you too have not answered my question - where did God come from.

Good, so matters has brain to aligned other planet in an orbit to revolve the sun and kept them in their orbit. Ooman you need to do some research again because planet revolving the sun in a perfect arrangement which require a knowlegable and great skills, if not for God how this would be?

God is a non created self exist being. I know you need God to come down and explain how universe was formed and other things but I'm sorry He can't because of (our) sinful nature but He will if and only if you submit yourself and believe He is a superior God over everything.

I said you should disprove this, the universe came out of nothing according to the formation of the universe by scientist, True or False?
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Emusan:

Good, so matters has brain to aligned other planet in an orbit to revolve the sun and kept them in their orbit. Ooman you need to do some research again because planet revolving the sun in a perfect arrangement which require a knowlegable and great skills, if not for God how this would be?

God is a non created self exist being. I know you need God to come down and explain how universe was formed and other things but I'm sorry He can't because of (our) sinful nature but He will if and only if you submit yourself and believe He is a superior God over everything.

I said you should disprove this, the universe came out of nothing according to the formation of the universe by scientist, True or False?

Look, you need to do some cosmological reading. I dont have time to lecture that there the word "nothing" does not exist in the cosmos. there is always something simple, unconscious everywhere.

simple geography should tell you how planets stay in orbits. you should know that some asteroid and meteors skid off some of which fall to earth as meteorites and shooting stars. the universe is not as good as you think.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by nlMediator: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

Because your questions do not show intelligent thought. Disgusting!!

Wow, see how easy it was to get you to concede that your premise lacks intelligent thought?! My question followed the same line - are similar cultural traditions necessarily works of plagiarism? If you had adopted the same approach toward the Greeks, Persians, Hindu etc as you did with the Jews, you'd not have opened the thread. Now, go deal with those issues burning your intestines. BTW, Jesus is ready to help. He's the Healer, you know.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2013
nlMediator:

Wow, see how easy it was to get you to concede that your premise lacks intelligent thought?! My question followed the same line - are similar cultural traditions necessarily works of plagiarism? If you had adopted the same approach toward the Greeks, Persians, Hindu etc as you did with the Jews, you'd not have opened the thread. Now, go deal with those issues burning your intestines. BTW, Jesus is ready to help. He's the Healer, you know.

You are pathetically sick and i understand abuse is always a safe haven for those who lack answers on public forums.

But here is the point again. The bible is not simply similar to the Ebla docs, it directly contains the creation account of the Ebla docs. Hence it was concluded the Jews had adopted the docs from the Eblas.

At times i wonder why people willing lack comprehension on NL but again, i understand you are only trying to defend your myth so it can retain its title as a "revelation". Well, guess again, Genesis existed thousands of years before Adam so sorry for the disappointment but your Bible is not a revelation but an ancient work of the Eblas.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by nlMediator: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^
You keep hurling insults my way, even when I try to ignore them and inject some humor. I don't know what your problem is. But I certainly know that you're not worth my time. That I hang out around here does not mean I do not know who I am.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
nlMediator: ^^^
You keep hurling insults my way, even when I try to ignore them and inject some humor. I don't know what your problem is. But I certainly know that you're not worth my time. That I hang out around here does not mean I do not know who I am.

are you claiming the victim here?? but you started the abuse first.

the bold is mutual.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
striktlymi:

I will suggest that you go through the contents of this Ebla tablets and you would notice that the similarities it has with Sacred scriptures is very limited.

#It is not uncommon for there to be similarities between cultures.

But the archaeologists say they perfectly correlate. I will hold on to evidence than wishes. I believe the archaeologists.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
ooman:

But the archaeologists say they perfectly correlate. I will hold on to evidence than wishes. I believe the archaeologists.

Good evening ooman,

Where exactly did the archaeologists say they 'perfectly correlate'?

Can you bring the account of creation according to the Ebla tablets and that according to sacred scriptures in order for us to see this 'perfect correlation'?

Thank you!
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening ooman,

Where exactly did the archaeologists say they 'perfectly correlate'?

Can you bring the account of creation according to the Ebla tablets and that according to sacred scriptures in order for us to see this 'perfect correlation'?

Thank you!

ok, will do that later
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
ooman:

ok, will do that later

Good day ooman,

I am cool with the above smiley
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 5:44am On Mar 27, 2013
striktlymi:

Good day ooman,

I am cool with the above smiley

The tablets provide a wealth of information on Syria and Canaan in the Early Bronze Age, and include the first known references to the "Canaanites", "Ugarit", and "Lebanon".

There were about 15,000 tablets found. I doubt a translation of them is online. Most of the tablets related to economic matters.

EDIT: You way want to try your local library, there may be some books that show some of the tablets and include the translation.
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by mayor23: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
ooman:

Pathetic nonsense!!
of course! I expected that. You know little
Re: Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism by ooman(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2013
mayor23:
of course! I expected that. You know little

And you know so much to believe in myths cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Flaunts His Porsche Car With Church Members / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! / The Church Of God Is Matching On And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.