Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City (12148 Views)

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by wildchild1: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
To whom it may concern:

I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as “Jesse Jagz”) an artist formerly signed to Chocolate City Music label hereby wishes to notify my fans and the general public about my voluntary exit from the label.

After my initial two year contractual agreement with Chocolate City, I do not wish to renew my contract with them and as such have proceeded to continue my music career with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation.

I still maintain a cordial relationship with the management of Chocolate City and my former label mates and I wish them the best in all their future endeavors. Any further information will be passed across through my publicist but until then, have a good day. Look out for my sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1 coming out in July 2013.

All for the best,
Jesse Jagz

Source : http://www.ameyawdebrah.com/just-in-jesse-jagz-quits-chocolate-city/

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by enigmagu1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
na google b my friend dem don chng am again?? shebi na police b my friend
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by mikuz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Just interesting . . .
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by ajasa4link: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
†̥ђe̶̲̥̅ album go flop, just watch
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by DisGuy: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2013
the first one no flop?

better be ready to come out with some commercial dancey dancey rap songs, if not eh na voicemail dis dude go enter o

hows the success of an album rated/measured in naija anyway?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Mynd44: 5:18am On Mar 21, 2013
I am not buying this one bit. Lai lai
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2013
The dude should just focus on being an A list producer. He can also drop lines in collabo's to make a lil bit extra. The Album thingy is so not it for him right now.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by yoji: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2013
I loved his first album. Was hooked on it for a long time. Bought it thrice. Dude's brain is a music box.

6 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by xtrafly(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2013
if this is true, expect MI to follow suit soon
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by profola2be(m): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Eyah,please,come to TOMTOM or CHEWING GUM CITY! BUTTER MINT CITY is also here to accomodate you please!

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by stgift: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2013
things get interresting every day.....very soon we will hear that goodluck johnathan has opened his own record label. guys dnt be supprised, thats the world we live in! folks forget that its not all about the record, its all about the song you sing.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Gombs(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2013
...It's been long overdue....oya MI, u berra strt ur own label fast!
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by olenyi: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Ok. We don hear.
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by LesbianBoy(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Dude has no singing talent abeg! He was the flop among the 4 of them. am sure the chocolate city guys signed him in the first place because he is M.I's brother! He is a fantastic producer though, he should just stick to that!
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Bryancrox(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Only Niqeria record label many pass AMerica and UK record label...9ja tins 2 dey be different

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by theripper: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2013
Gombs: ...It's been long overdue....oya MI, u berra strt ur own label fast!

He has one already. Loopy records I think.
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by huninaija(f): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2013
All the best on your future endeavours.. kiss
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by chelseabmw(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2013
does this news really concern us?

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by ochukoccna: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Whoa!
I thot Jagz ran the show @ Choc City [not that I took dilgence to confirm though]
Didn't now he was just an employee
Wish him the best in his new endeavour
N:B
Is it me or have others noticed too?
How come every [the main headliners] Nigerian artist breaks off to start his own label undecided undecided e.g. 2face, Whizzy, Rugged man etal
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by WizPrince1(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
[size=20pt]Chai, Why Are Nigerian Music Artistes Behaving Like This? Does it mean that everyone wants to be the Chairman of A Record Label? Gosh... Stay and Grow with the one you're and people will still like you and your songs OR if you quit a record label to another, will it change your vibes?. The most painful one is that of Wizkid who has Left EME - But I Still Like Him Anyways.

Anyways, I still like Jesse's Speech as he said he won't create his own Label. - Jago/Wetin dey... Noni[/size]
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by johnwizey: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Wats his importance when he his there sef Abeg go jawe,dont infect others wit ur ill-luck
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by alaoeri: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Gombs: ...It's been long overdue....oya MI, u berra strt ur own label fast!
Though MI is under choc city bt still got his own record label, jagz isn't a flop only lovers of rap songs 'll appreciate him, he just need to blend with the revolution of music in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Nathaniel734: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
so wot happens to his loyalty he pledged in some of his lines to chocolate city, i hope kelly handsome is watching, itz time for him to diss them too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by 32D: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
[size=20pt]Chai, Why Are Nigerian Music Artistes Behaving Like This? Does it mean that everyone wants to be the Chairman of A Record Label? Gosh... Stay and Grow with the one you're. The most painful one is that of Wizkid who has Left EME.

Anyways, I still like Jesse's Speech as he said he won't create his own Label. - Jago/Wetin dey... Noni[/size]
[size=16pt]STAY SERVING UR BOSS 4EVER EVEN IF U HAVE THE ABILITY TO START UR OWN EMPIRE...dnt we all hope 2 get to a point of professional independence?[/size]
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
yoji: I loved his first album. Was hooked on it for a long time. Bought it thrice. Dude's brain is a music box.

Thank God someone else did, thought it was just me. Track 12 was my favorite though. The dude's so brilliant and talented, wish him well.

It's a pity Naija celebrate mediocrity, they just wonna dance, no one cares 'bout the message the artist is passing. What is kukere ??!

5 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by vosquare: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
all lieeeeessss
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by cashmentor(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
if this is true, then, Bravo Bro! It's in man's nature to Have Dominion and Authority..... That's what we are..... It's in the soul of everyman to dominate his environment and be in charge... Don't die a slave, you were never created One!

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by nuelkaosi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
I so love Jesse Jags, the gentle guy does good musics. I pray ds gvs his more room to mk more good jams. Oluwa Jargo!!!
Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by emmabowin(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Obviously am in total support of jesse.the guy has been left in the dark for too long for MI and iceprince to shine when infact he is the most talented amongst them all.
Am your number one fan jesse.please murder them and just like you said,i hope this will be your resurrection,your easter

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City by nuelkaosi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
chelseabmw: does this news really concern us?
yes it does dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W : Naija's R&b Sensation / Flavour Ft Phyno – "Loose Guard" (audio) / Guy Pls I Need A Site Where I Can Download N9ja Mp3 Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.