Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360055 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2013
my picks for today:

[Soccer — Bundesliga]
Greuther Furth vs Borussia Dortmund
Apr 13, 14:30

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

[Soccer — Bundesliga]
Bayern Munich vs 1 FC Nuremberg
Apr 13, 14:30

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

[Soccer — Blue Square Premier]
Braintree Town vs Mansfield Town
Apr 13, 15:00

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

[Soccer — Ligue 1]
Troyes AC vs Paris Saint-Germain
Apr 13, 16:00

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

[Soccer — English Premier League]
Arsenal FC vs Norwich City

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

Everton FC vs Queens Park Rangers

Over/Under / Over 0.5

Pending

Reading FC vs Liverpool FC

Over/Under / Over 1.5

Pending

[Soccer — Championship]
Leeds United vs Sheffield Wednesday FC
Apr 13, 12:30

Over/Under / Over 0.5

Pending

[Soccer — Championship]
Cardiff City vs Nottingham Forest

Over/Under / Over 0.5

Pending

[Soccer — Championship]
Ipswich Town vs Hull City

Over/Under / Over 0.5

Pending

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2013
Hmmm!
#Peeping!
The thread's becoming more interesting.
That's good.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: To avoid the kinda distraction we had yesterday, in future, here is a helpful tip for newbies: Whenever you have any question like that of malaich, simply ask goggl. When I eventually checkd goggl for malaich's query, it brought out search results from seasons 3, 4, 5 & 6. The answer was in one of the seasons which goggl made very easy to find. Infact, i think we should start using this goggl tool to our benefit. NEWBIES, TAKE NOTE HENCEFORTH.

Mr Oldbie,I asked a question doesn't make me a newbie,u dig...you have the time to search my question on google but you don't have time to reply me here.

I don't have time for an ingrate like you,remember when you were asking questions about FOREX,oh! You don't know about google then eh?
Just thank ur GOD for my unlimited sim because I can't imagine me wasting precious bundle to reply u.

Incase u need the unlimited trick,holla me via pm cox I don't pay evil with evil.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:

What is your problem? Are you not happy with the peace we are experiencing here? why do you come up and start dissing people? Please take heed to my advice and just Forget whatever differences you are having with Michky. Please
Abi o.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by atoyebidaramola(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2013
eheheheheheeheh hey a world z anough....@bruv micky abeg lock dat world 2 d station owk.....
Time we tell
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2013
Please gentle men, we are not going to return to old times anymore. PLEASE IGNORE MALAICH'S POSTS. No one should hold me responsible for anything o.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2013
So many funny picks on my head.

Today with many different picks looking good, this is one day one needs to be extra careful in picking and accumulating bets. Talking from experience .....

Watch before u pick and avoid temptations and greed.

Wishing you all a green day!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Please gentle men, we are not going to return to old times anymore. PLEASE IGNORE MALAICH'S POSTS. No one should hold me responsible for anything o.

The real michky is back! Yaaaaaaay!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
For those that are believing that its their right that we give them answer, here is a useful info for you. Due to the distraction caused by repeated questions in the previous seasons, punters recently agreed to refer any such repeated questions to goggl. Newbies should take note.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by basit322(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2013
liverpool wins
brossia dortmum wins
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2013
Good morning guys how una dey ?

Am still in the kitchen cooking up picks, the picks will soon be ready

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

Mr Oldbie,I asked a question doesn't make me a newbie,u dig...you have the time to search my question on google but you don't have time to reply me here.

I don't have time for an ingrate like you,remember when you were asking questions about FOREX,oh! You don't know about google then eh?
Just thank ur GOD for my unlimited sim because I can't imagine me wasting precious bundle to reply u.

Incase u need the unlimited trick,holla me via pm cox I don't pay evil with evil.

Wish you all the best.

Im seriously looking for a polite adjective to use as yr identity. From yr first question about combo bets (and a honest reply that followed-about googling yr question instead of coming here with it) then yr ranting that followed, all i can say is WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE?angry
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2013
deebrain:

Im seriously looking for a polite adjective to use as yr identity. From yr first question about combo bets (and a honest reply that followed-about googling yr question instead of coming here with it) then yr ranting that followed, all i can say is WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE?angry
I'm your real father,I noticed earlier that you will end up playing Baba ijebu and pool with my money,then I took a very nice decision by denying u when u are still 8months...do you still have another question?

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands: Good morning guys how una dey ?

Am still in the kitchen cooking up picks, the picks will soon be ready
Make im done well well oo. no half-done cheesy cheesy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

OGA I don't have any problem,I just asked question and they are attacking me as if I broke the rules huh? Did he put no asking of questions in the rules? Warn that micky because he's bitting more than he can chew...meanwhile I don't have any differnces with any mother fucker here.

But wait oh...why did u quote only my post? I will heed 2 ur advice but 1 advice I have for u is to stop being biased...watch BUKAHANDS(always minding his business) micky is just like any other punter here,forget his bragging claming to buy motor of 7million with odd of 1.94(combo for that matter)he even went to the extent of challenging xpect 2 display his account and am also challenging him to display just his bet history between 6-13 of April and I will display my own from 1st of march till date since he's here for challenge...mtcheeeew
Wonders shall never end!!! lol. Last week I favoured xpset instead of michky and this week I am favouring Michky over Malachi. I must be really one biased guy. Thanks for saying that you will heed to my advice (which you obviously didn't). But the fact that you said it is enuf for me. I'm sorry if you think I am not minding my business. But this Public Thread is my business. You can't just come here and start ranting everything your brain is processing. If you want to set P with michky, why don't you send him a PM and see if I'll ever come to PM you or beg you to stop fighting. I like what you said about Bukahands minding his own business. It shows you are really new to this thread. The reason why Bukahands is quiet is because of blockheads who never listen to advice and think that anybody who advices them is maybe trying to fight them. He's mute because he's tired of talking. Where were you? when Bukahands joined to fight the war against zionbaby? I respect Bukahands for 2 reasons. He's an Undoubtedly fantastic Punter. And He respects Himself. The reason I go soft on Michky, Xpset, Drizzy, Alickdavid and co. when they tend to derail is because they are all fantastic punters who contribute more good than harm in this thread. this is like your what? First season here and you are already yapping off. you have not posted a winning pick yet and you are already picking fights? what do you think will happen when you match Bukahands pick accuracy? or Xpset? or Drizzy? or Albacete? or Bemagnify? or the great Elari? or Michky? or Ukwu Nnu? or Obysolid?. Would you now demand that we bow down and worship you? or would you now become another zionbaby? Use your tongue and count your teeth please. this is the last time I'll be responding on this issue

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:
I'm your real father,I noticed earlier that you will end up playing Baba ijebu and pool with my money,then I took a very nice decision by denying u when u are still 8months...do you still have another question?

Yeah i do. As yr son, how come im able to control my speeches? "our family" was never trained to talk right but i seem to do that to yr face. And should i add that based on yr first question about combo bets, i think the knowledge of pools came from u.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Please gentle men, we are not going to return to old times anymore. PLEASE IGNORE MALAICH'S POSTS. No one should hold me responsible for anything o.

So u're running because I challenged you with just 1week bet history? Meaning thet you will leave the thread If I ask you to display your account,u re really a commedian dude...u are here making noise having millions of dollar in your account but you can't prove it with ordinary bet history...Another challenge

Am a newbie and u are an oldbie ryt?

I will drop combo that the odd will be greater than 5.0 and you will drop your own too let's see who is the newbie and the oldbie here

As for my 2day's picks,I will refund anybody that played it 50% of his stake if he didn't win but u will upload ur slip after playing it 2 be sure u followed the pick to avoid fraud...thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Picks never done? I dey hungry joor.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valarinz: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2013
Xpset: the above hidden post was to help a newbie with bookie that accept lr. and my faithsfi was ban doing that... foolish mod

I tell u, was banned for 2 days for dropping harmless picks here, I wonder what the intentions of this mod really is.

you can ban me again, I wont die
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Australia Queensland and Denmark Amateur
starting from 10:30 today (13/04/13)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2013
deebrain:

Yeah i do. As yr son, how come im able to control my speeches? "our family" was never trained to talk right but i seem to do that to yr face. And should i add that based on yr first question about combo bets, i think the knowledge of pools came from u.

I don't have your time son...u re happy that am quoting you right?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2013
All the Men don enter. It is saturday morning and money is the next thing on our mind. I can see Elari, Bukahands, Michky, Xpset, Albacete all viewing this topic. Elari you must drop picks today o. This your sabbatical don too much. What is it sef? grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by elari(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

So u're running because I challenged you with just 1week bet history? Meaning thet you will leave the thread If I ask you to display your account,u re really a commedian dude...u are here making noise having millions of dollar in your account but you can't prove it with ordinary bet history...Another challenge

I will drop combo that the odd will be greater than 5.0 and you will drop your own too let's see who is the newbie and the oldbie here

As for my 2day's picks,I will refund anybody that played it 50% of his stake if he didn't win but u will upload ur slip after playing it 2 be sure u followed the pick to avoid fraud...thanks
. Y do i have dis funny feeling that this is xpset or someone close to him
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Wonders shall never end!!! lol. Last week I favoured xpset instead of michky and this week I am favouring Michky over Malachi. I must be really one biased guy. Thanks for saying that you will heed to my advice (which you obviously didn't). But the fact that you said it is enuf for me. I'm sorry if you think I am not minding my business. But this Public Thread is my business. You can't just come here and start ranting everything your brain is processing. If you want to set P with michky, why don't you send him a PM and see if I'll ever come to PM you or beg you to stop fighting. I like what you said about Bukahands minding his own business. It shows you are really new to this thread. The reason why Bukahands is quiet is because of blockheads who never listen to advice and think that anybody who advices them is maybe trying to fight them. He's mute because he's tired of talking. Where were you? when Bukahands joined to fight the war against zionbaby? I respect Bukahands for 2 reasons. He's an Undoubtedly fantastic Punter. And He respects Himself. The reason I go soft on Michky, Xpset, Drizzy, Alickdavid and co. when they tend to derail is because they are all fantastic punters who contribute more good than harm in this thread. this is like your what? First season here and you are already yapping off. you have not posted a winning pick yet and you are already picking fights? what do you think will happen when you match Bukahands pick accuracy? or Xpset? or Drizzy? or Albacete? or Bemagnify? or the great Elari? or Michky? or Ukwu Nnu? or Obysolid?. Would you now demand that we bow down and worship you? or would you now become another zionbaby? Use your tongue and count your teeth please. this is the last time I'll be responding on this issue

Check bukands comments about zionbaby and check that of
Micky and xpet and see his level of maturity despite he's still seeking for admission as of ending of last year,u said u av graduated long ago,correct me if am wrong.As for micky who claimed to be single @romance section suddenly got married here. Oh! Chineke!

Now,the truth must be told...In terms of picks,Micky is a failure so y did u include his name as a fantastic punter?

If you ask me:Xpect is far better than him...take it or leave it

Am still challenging him to drop picks of 5.0 above
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

Bet slip history challenge huh? Not bad. But you'd have been lucky to see my bet slip if xp had acceptd my challenge back then. Sad, that mood has left me right now. And regarding your picks challenge, its only newbies that wouldnt know that as odds of 1.10 can mean 5 naira to some, it can mean 1000 dollars to others. Hence, challenging me to odds of 5.0 is very irrelevant. Rather, if you get mind, drop your combo and i'l drop my single and lets see who go run down first. BTW, it might interest you to know that i just ended a winning streak of 6 games recently. If you're still interested in these terms of mine, let me know and LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2013
elari: . Y do i have dis funny feeling that this is xpset or someone close to him

100% wrong Mr.Elari
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2013
elari: . Y do i have dis funny feeling that this is xpset or someone close to him
Elari God go bless you shaa. Me was thinking the same thing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Bet slip history challenge huh? Not bad. But you'd have been lucky to see my bet slip if xp had acceptd my challenge back then. ...loading..

Drop ur picks for 2day

Guess that's a simple challenge?
Please accept it.
Odds must be 5.0 and above
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

Check bukands comments about zionbaby and check that of
Micky and xpet and see his level of maturity despite he's still seeking for admission as of ending of last year,u said u av graduated long ago,correct me if am wrong.As for micky who claimed to be single @romance section suddenly got married here. Oh! Chineke!

Now,the truth must be told...In terms of picks,Micky is a failure so y did u include his name as a fantastic punter?

If you ask me:Xpect is far better than him...take it or leave it

Am still challenging him to drop picks of 5.0 above

Guy I am not seeking admission into undergraduate school o, I am going for post graduate and I think your point has been made, let's bury the hatchet. Drop your picks let people gain from u
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Bet slip history challenge huh? Not bad. But you'd have been lucky to see my bet slip if xp had acceptd my challenge back then. ...loading..
Don't do it, It's not worth it. we just have a new distraction on the thread. Leave it and bounce. Let's continue with our usual routine
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Passing by...

Now seems like a house of discord...

Elari, Jasper, Atoyebi, Michky, Bukahands, Somadila, Albacete and Xpset well done.

Where is Cool'G and Unclenna..?

*Leaves to come back again*

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.