Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360067 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Elari God go bless you shaa. Me was thinking the same thing

And you are afraid 2 say it since...hahaha
So u d fear xpect like dix grin grin grin

Jasper na aclidavid abi wetin be him name cause dix tin oh,micky jump from nowhere carry am for head...now the boy don leave micky

Ope u av learnt something from this @micky
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Thread's becoming more more interesting.
Ride on bro!
Ti o bati su yin, e lo suun!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2013
This na live chat things!
Mehn, jokes from every angle.
#just dey laugh since.
Ride on brosses!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2013
kingphemy: Passing by...

Now seems like a house of discord...

Elari, Jasper, Atoyebi, Michky, Bukahands, Somadila, Albacete and Xpset well done.

Where is Cool'G and Unclenna..?

*Leaves to come back again*
Bro, I saw you in the "viewing this topiic" list. I come dey wonder where the honourable kingphemy go
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Bet slip history challenge huh? Not bad. But you'd have been lucky to see my bet slip if xp had acceptd my challenge back then. Sad, that mood has left me right now. And regarding your picks challenge, its only newbies that wouldnt know that as odds of 1.10 can mean 5 naira to some, it can mean 1000 dollars to others. Hence, challenging me to odds of 5.0 is very irrelevant. Rather, if you get mind, drop your combo and i'l drop my single and lets see who go run down first. BTW, it might interest you to know that i just ended a winning streak of 6 games recently. If you're still interested in these terms of mine, let me know and LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands:

Guy I am not seeking admission into undergraduate school o, I am going for post graduate and I think your point has been made, let's bury the hatchet. Drop your picks let people gain from u

You just separated men(you and others) from boys(micky and others)

+100000000 likes
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

And you are afraid 2 say it since...hahaha
So u d fear xpect like dix grin grin grin

Jasper na aclidavid abi wetin be him name cause dix tin oh,micky jump from nowhere carry am for head...now the boy don leave micky

Ope u av learnt something from this @micky
Must everything have to be confrontational with you? you amaze me. Especially for someone who wants to corrects others. Hope you have also learnt something from your own post. A real man doesn't say everything that is in his mind. I am sure if we all start telling ourselves what we are thinking we will run into serious problems. I am not perfect, you are not, Nobody is. I don't seek your approval, you don't seek mine. so why are we still having this conversation?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Don't do it, It's not worth it. we just have a new distraction on the thread. Leave it and bounce. Let's continue with our usual routine
Dont worry, he wont smell my slip. On the contrary, i believe the house is ripe for a picks challenge as this, provided he accepts my terms. Besides, everyone would benefit.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Don't do it, It's not worth it. we just have a new distraction on the thread. Leave it and bounce. Let's continue with our usual routine

You are simply calling him a failure because u know he must loose grin

I like ur way,u don't want anybody to fall your hand
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Must everything have to be confrontational with you? you amaze me. Especially for someone who wants to corrects others. Hope you have also learnt something from your own post. A real man doesn't say everything that is in his mind. I am sure if we all start telling ourselves what we are thinking we will run into serious problems. I am not perfect, you are not, Nobody is. I don't seek your approval, you don't seek mine. so why are we still having this conversation?
Jasper, we should have ignored him from the beginning. Its still not too late to do so sha. Expecting his challenge though.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

You are simply calling him a failure because u know he must loose grin

I like ur way,u don't want anybody to fall your hand
When you have to shoot, shoot! Dont talk- Rugged man's voice. Guy, stop wasting my time. Drop your combo and i'l drop my single. NO TIME.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Bet slip history challenge huh? Not bad. But you'd have been lucky to see my bet slip if xp had acceptd my challenge back then. Sad, that mood has left me right now. And regarding your picks challenge, its only newbies that wouldnt know that as odds of 1.10 can mean 5 naira to some, it can mean 1000 dollars to others. Hence, challenging me to odds of 5.0 is very irrelevant. Rather, if you get mind, drop your combo and i'l drop my single and lets see who go run down first. BTW, it might interest you to know that i just ended a winning streak of 6 games recently. If you're still interested in these terms of mine, let me know and LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!

You see the level of reasoning,what makes odds of 5.0 irrelevant huh?

I can remember vividly when u said newbies should be betting singles only and avoid combo

So y do u still prefer singles since u claimed to be an oldbie?

Am still ready for you whether single,double or combo

Signing out for now...drop ur comments
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Jasper, we should have ignored him from the beginning. Its still not too late to do so sha. Expecting his challenge though.

Onye gba oso mpa ya
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Bro, I saw you in the "viewing this topiic" list. I come dey wonder where the honourable kingphemy go

Very much around.

Just got a lot of things taking my time. As u know, there is only 24hours in a day, and punting isn't child play.

Hope you are smelling the greens?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

I don't have your time son...u re happy that am quoting you right?

Nay. Im happy Father seems to have lost ideas so he is trying to play the matured one now-something he supposed to have began with.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2013
Lemme drop a 5.0 odds game, I just feel like it

Barca 1.44
Real madrid 1.53
Borussia dortmund 1.40
Psg 1.67

Odds 5.13
Low stake
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2013
All these talkatives sef.
A whole page wasted on beef

Abeg wey bukahands with the food picks?

i dey "H".

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands: Lemme drop a 5.0 odds game, I just feel like it

Barca 1.44
Real madrid 1.53
Borussia dortmund 1.40
Psg 1.67

Odds 5.13
Low stake
Good luck
Good picks. should pay out. I like. Buka, abeg try drop Horse Racing picks whenever it's convenient for you. I wamt to add more live sports to my slip these days
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2013
ok. just seen it.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2013
kingphemy:

Very much around.

Just got a lot of things taking my time. As u know, there is only 24hours in a day, and punting isn't child play.

Hope you are smelling the greens?
Smelling em. as always. thanks to my newly found watchword "variety". Spicing things up since february and I have not looked back ever since.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2013
Todays picks

Psg and dortmund to win 2.33
Christian benteke to score (aston villa) odds 2.55
Apoel(cyprus) DNB 1.53

BTTS singles
Everton vs qpr 1.95
Reading vs liverpool 1.72
Fortuna Dusseldorf v Werder Bremen 1.72

Good luck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Good picks. should pay out. I like. Buka, abeg try drop Horse Racing picks whenever it's convenient for you. I wamt to add more live sports to my slip these days

No problem sir, I will soon start dropping it once again
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Ofejiro20: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2013
Why una like e-fight sef? Una no dey tire to repeat same thing all over and all over again? Mtewww, I just tire 4 sum ppl sef.

@michky u dont need to tell u sey dat malachi is a reflection of xpset, or faithsi. I thought u adviced every1 not to quote insultive posts? Y dis 1 na?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2013
14:30 --- Vanlose @ 1.7 (Denmark Amateur)
15:00 --- Viby @ 2.0 (Denmark Amateur)
Total = 3.4
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands:

No problem sir, I will soon start dropping it once again

2:05 Kempton – Shamaal Nibras 7.0
2:20 Doncaster – Highland Knight 4.0
3:30 Doncaster – Jack Dexter 7.0
3:50 Kempton – Solar Diety 3.0

Goodluck and remember to place them on each way

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by elari(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2013
My pick for today. All england primiaship ship games odd( total goals) dont combo , and remember u shall make thy profit. Lets say no to stories that touch
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2013
Finally, the jokes are over.

Now, please let peace reign forever
#one family,one love.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2013
Help for those that get banned(maybe mistakenly as usual) by antispambot:
Kindly forward a complain to Mod. naijacutee, or when you are unbanned, goto the complaint section and forward your complain there so they could (*unspy you from the antispambot*).
that'wz what i did back then which worked for me.

#hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2013
Picks for today

Shakhtar Donetsk odds 1.06

Bala Town(wales) odds 1.33

Bayern Munich odds 1.2

Crusaders (N. Irish) odds 1.57

OVER 1.5

Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen odds 1.22

Everton v QPR odds 1.22

PSG (X2) odds 1.12

Green day.....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
12:30 --- Henan Jianye @ 1.4 (China)
13:00 --- FC Mika @ 1.7 (Armenia)
13:00 --- Shirak Gyumri @ 1.3 (Armenia)
Total = 3.09

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.