Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360068 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Herdeoye:
this ur picks ehn

Todays horse racing bad sha, its a long term investment won a lot yesterday. U can win everytym
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

ADVICE:
Learn to keep your mouth shut when elder are talking

I won't reply u cox u re not upto my standard

Yeah i know. The dad that impacted his beloved son with the idea of pool, and the son that was impacted, who has idea of it more?
U wont reply me cos i always have an answer for yr cheap insults.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
albacete:
Young man, try to read meaning into people's post, don't just open ur mouth wide.

Let me make it clearer to u: if u are a newbie, u wouldn't be attacking someone like Michky viciously like u've had a bitter encounter with him previously. That is common sense, but i guess it is not quite common where some folks are. I KNOW u are an old timer hiding under a new moniker. So why not tell us what ur old moniker is?

The proof that u are a "oldbie" is in ur post

You got that OLDBIE part spot on! Many other things can prove that he is xpst. For instance, is it mere co-incidence that xpst is suddenly absent while his new moniker is here impersonating something else? That aside, lets look at his general use of english (referal to God, oldbie, his choice of sentence etc), absolutely NO DIFFERENCE.a Plus, i have an extra factor that i wont like to reveal here for now. Everyone knows what ip is but not everyone knows how to unmask ips like av done. I go leave am like that. Bottom line is: xpst = faithsf= malakia. Xpst is realy disgraceful.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bodilon5(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
House, please I place a bet btw Borussia Dortmund - FSV Mainz 05 (1X2 and my bet was in favor of Borussia Dortmund however, the bet was place around 14:33 according to my transaction details as against 14:30 the match time. Having checked my account I wasn't credited as Dortmund won the match. we I still be credited or had lost my money?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: You got that OLDBIE part spot on! Many other things can prove that he is xpst. For instance, is it mere co-incidence that xpst is suddenly absent while his new moniker is here impersonating something else? That aside, lets look at his general use of english (referal to God, oldbie, his choice of sentence etc), absolutely NO DIFFERENCE.a Plus, i have an extra factor that i wont like to reveal here for now. Everyone knows what ip is but not everyone knows how to unmask ips like av done. I go leave am like that. Bottom line is: xpst = faithsf= malakia. Xpst is realy disgraceful.

My friend you are very very and 100% wrong,I don't know you can lie like this...don't tell/teach us how to unmask Ips but show us a prove of my IP with screenshot or is that a big challenge to U?
I hate lies and never u lie here again angry

If you must know,this site is an SMF site and you can't spot someone's IP with without running Ubuntu OS with xCode pack version 2.3 above on your PC
Next time if you wants to lie again make sure am not dia,u can keep decivin drizzy,alcidavid,albate and co cox d know notin about IP

I can still explain more if you are confused,another challenge...post the IP with screenshot and I will pay 50units of liberty reserve to your account or someone's account here.

NB: You will be TERMED lair if U failed to provide the ip screenshot in the next 2hrs(enough time to work on photoshop only if know how and where to start)

I know Ýou will be regreting why you posted on IP u know notin about (U don use Ùr hand arrest yourself)and ur extricums believed you know what you are talking

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
bodilon5: House, please I place a bet btw Borussia Dortmund - FSV Mainz 05 (1X2 and my bet was in favor of Borussia Dortmund however, the bet was place around 14:33 according to my transaction details as against 14:30 the match time. Having checked my account I wasn't credited as Dortmund won the match. we I still be credited or had lost my money?

Thanks in anticipation.

Send a message to yr bookie. Yr money has not been lost.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: You got that OLDBIE part spot on! Many other things can prove that he is xpst. For instance, is it mere co-incidence that xpst is suddenly absent while his new moniker is here impersonating something else? That aside, lets look at his general use of english (referal to God, oldbie, his choice of sentence etc), absolutely NO DIFFERENCE. Plus, i have an extra factor that i wont like to reveal here for now. Bottom line is: xpst = faithsf= malakia. I laff in nicaraguan.
spot on!
I laff in Azerbaijan cheesy cheesy cheesy

there is a build up to his aggression, maybe from previous threads. A newbie can't display such hatred towards people that have been here a long time ago.
abeg make we leave mata 4 matayas.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands: Lemme drop a 5.0 odds game, I just feel like it

Barca 1.44
Real madrid 1.53
Borussia dortmund 1.40 WON
Psg 1.67 WON

Odds 5.13
Low stake
Good luck

This could be good, will real madrid and barca complete this combo ? Watch out for 2morrow
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands: Todays picks

Psg and dortmund to win 2.33 WON
Christian benteke to score (aston villa) odds 2.55 LOST
Apoel(cyprus) DNB 1.53 VOID

BTTS singles
Everton vs qpr 1.95 LOST
Reading vs liverpool 1.72 LOSt
Fortuna Dusseldorf v Werder Bremen 1.72 LOST

Good luck

Little loss let's pray the 5.13 combo changes the weekend.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
bukahands:

This could be good, will real madrid and barca complete this combo ? Watch out for 2morrow
Mehn, I am very positive that this will be good. On a second hand. If you were asked to pick 2 that You were not really sure. I think you'd have picked the 2 that have won already. Followed your pick like macaroni and cheese grin I just added southampton BTTS in my slip to increase it to 8.7. and it has already won. so fingers crossed for 2moro
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

My friend you are very very and 100% wrong,I don't know you can lie like this...don't tell/teach us how to unmask Ips but show us a prove of my IP with screenshot or is that a big challenge to U?
I hate lies and never u lie here again angry

If you must know,this site is an SMF site and you can't spot someone's IP with without running Ubuntu OS with xCode pack version 2.3 above on your PC
Next time if you wants to lie again make sure am not dia,u can keep decivin drizzy,alcidavid,albate and co cox d know notin about IP

I can still explain more if you are confused,another challenge...post the IP with screenshot and I will pay 50units of liberty reserve to your account or someone's account here.

NB: You will be TERMED lair if U failed to provide the ip screenshot in the next 2hrs(enough time to work on photoshop only if know how and where to start)

I know Ýou will be regreting why you posted on IP u know notin about (U don use Ùr hand arrest yourself)and ur extricums believed you know what you are talking
Xpst, you're a SCAM. How do you want me to accept this new challenge when you're stil dribbling me on the other one. Oh, because you sabi speak smal computer jargons, you don believe say you sabi. Right? Well boy, na where some people knowledge stop na him other people start o. Think about that. Btw, pls log into your xpst moniker joor. You're just wasting your time stil denying.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Michky....at tymx, u sef dey ffuck up...y must u say sumfn u aint gat idea 'bout...now hex challengin ya 2 post d shotx of his ip n u kinda meanderin....u 'd bera cum n show sum lucidity wid regardx 2 ya 4ma post.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: Farouk20 , rabonni ( m ), Herdeoye ( m )

farouk n rabonni...i catch d 2 of una..make una cum gv us pick na
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by rabonni(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
valboy20: Viewing this topic: Farouk20 , rabonni ( m ), Herdeoye ( m )

farouk n rabonni...i catch d 2 of una..make una cum gv us pick na
bros i greet u
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
jasper7:
Mehn, I am very positive that this will be good. On a second hand. If you were asked to pick 2 that You were not really sure. I think you'd have picked the 2 that have won already. Followed your pick like macaroni and cheese grin I just added southampton BTTS in my slip to increase it to 8.7. and it has already won. so fingers crossed for 2moro

Guy u na baba ur over right psg was my doubt sha
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
valboy20: @Michky....at tymx, u sef dey ffuck up...y must u say sumfn u aint gat idea 'bout...now hex challengin ya 2 post d shotx of his ip n u kinda meanderin....u 'd bera cum n show sum lucidity wid regardx 2 ya 4ma post.
Lol. Your english is nice. So you still need screen shot to know its xpst abi? Have we not wasted enough pages in one day? No wonder the govt is having a field day fooling nigerians. Abeg face front jare. Hehehe
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Xpst, you're a SCAM. How do you want me to accept this new challenge when you're stil dribbling me on the other one. Oh, because you sabi speak smal computer jargons, you don believe say you sabi. Right? Well boy, na where some people knowledge stop na him other people start o. Think about that. Btw, pls log into your xpst moniker joor. You're just wasting your time stil denying.

Chai...so this one don touch you for bone ryt?
The same micky that warned people the way the use SCAM is now calling someone a SCAMMER(jasper,drizzy,alcabete,alicadavid and co) say something about the post if u people are not bin biased...as for the computer jargons,hmmm
If you must know,am a certified java programmer,web developer (Ask don capiro) abt malachyNet

Now proved to them that you are not a lair by uploading the screenshot of mY IP and I will pay 50units of LR to anybody's acc here...Y not help some1 here with free $ by providing my IP
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Picks for today

Shakhtar Donetsk odds 1.06

Bala Town(wales) odds 1.33

Bayern Munich odds 1.2

Crusaders (N. Irish) odds 1.57

OVER 1.5

Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen odds 1.22

Everton v QPR odds 1.22

PSG (X2) odds 1.12

Green day.....

What a GREEN DAY!!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Malachi2uk; its enuf o. If u tink i'm a follower of Michky, check d prev seasn. I only ff watever is done d ryt way.
D persn i blame here is Michky 4 nt always practicin wat he preaches: IGNORE.
@Michky; always av concrete proof b4 laying accusation.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
valboy20: @Michky....at tymx, u sef dey ffuck up...y must u say sumfn u aint gat idea 'bout...now hex challengin ya 2 post d shotx of his ip n u kinda meanderin....u 'd bera cum n show sum lucidity wid regardx 2 ya 4ma post.

No mind the guy,he thinks here is MUF.MObi whr u will see IPz and browser

MICKY show mY IP,many people here have thÍs in mind but can't say it(maybe d re afraid) reasons best known to them.

Thanks bro...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

No mind the guy,he thinks here is MUF.MObi whr u will see IPz and browser

MICKY show mY IP,many people here have thÍs in mind but can't say it(maybe d re afraid) reasons best known to them.

Thanks bro...
Drop your 5.0 combo. If you win, i will post the shot. Waiting.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
alickdavid: @Malachi2uk; its enuf o. If u tink i'm a follower of Michky, check d prev seasn. I only ff watever is done d ryt way.
@Michky; always av concrete proof b4 accusin sum1.

I know but the way u replied him when ''he said he to u re with him'' after u told him the truth makes me feel that...

Micky is a green snake in a green grass (BE VERY CAREFUL IN ANYTHING U RE DOING WITH HIM)

1st he said am xpect and he saw my IP (claiming to know how to unmask IP) Tell him to prove it with a screenshot

2ndly;he called xpect a SCAMMER...he should also prove it.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
@zenith7, hope you've been released by the spambot?
Coz u posted before me and ur post was hidden which means(ban).
Anyway sha, i send my greetings and if it's not you sorry for my mistake.

Oga somadila,bukahand,michky,alickdavid and other senior mehnz i hail thou.
Hope the fun continues in here jare; everywhere just boring if not for here am catching fun.
Ride on brosses i dey feel una jare.
Sorry for over writing.
#peace
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Drop your 5.0 combo. If you win, i will post the shot. Waiting.

I lost the game...over 2 you

Waiting for your ur shots
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
alickdavid: @Malachi2uk; its enuf o. If u tink i'm a follower of Michky, check d prev seasn. I only ff watever is done d ryt way.
@Michky; always av concrete proof b4 accusin sum1.
You are very right. If not for others that didnt listen to me this morning, am sure he'd have kept quiet since morning. Am about to press the ignore botton sha. Lol. Xpst the scam.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mayowura: @zenith7, hope you've been released by the spambot?
Coz u posted before me and ur post was hidden wish means(ban).
Anyway sha, i send my greetings and if it's not you sorry for my mistake.

Oga somadila,bukahand,michky,alickdavid and other senior mehnz i hail thou.
Hope the fun continues in here jare; everywhere just boring if not for here am catching fun.
Ride on brosses i dey feel una jare.
Sorry for over writing.
#peace

Thank God for that my question oh,NObody for know say micky get degree for lies

Micky telling us that he saw my IP is like telling people that davido is playing for Real marid...what am I trying to say?

Very very very very very IMPOSSIBLE

Even Elari,drizzy,aclidavid and others believed him(I don't blame them cox the don't have idea) now he came up that xpect is a SCAMMER..still waiting to see if jasper,drizzy,buka,elarinaclidavid,albcate and others to say something about it

Waiting mode activated!!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: Lol. Your english is nice. So you still need screen shot to know its xpst abi? Have we not wasted enough pages in one day? No wonder the govt is having a field day fooling nigerians. Abeg face front jare. Hehehe

dork...a simpleton ya are...am i still xpset?...stay clear ma lane else ama taint ya reputation.

**malachi holdx michky 4 im blokus**

d bloke evn promisd 2 consign sum lr 2 u.

stony-broke michky needx d spondulicks buh cnt meet up wid d T n Cs
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: You are very right. If not for others that didnt listen to me this morning, am sure he'd have kept quiet since morning. Am about to press the ignore botton sha. Lol. Xpst the scam.

Am not xpect and will never be xpect...thank God you are about to...upload ur prove before any oda thiÑg
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Michky: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
malachi2uk:

I lost the game...over 2 you

Waiting for your ur shots
xpst, lmao. Guys, we have had enough wasted pages already. Please ignore xpst henceforth. DO NOT QUOTE HIS POSTS OR RESPOND TO THEM. It is well from now henceforth. Thank you.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
valboy20:

dork...a simpleton ya are...am i still xpset?...stay clear ma lane else ama taint ya reputation.

**malachi holdx michky 4 im blokus**

d bloke evn promisd 2 consign sum lr 2 u.

stony-broke michky needx d spondulicks buh cnt meet up wid d T n Cs

Take it oÑ him,who knows what he will call you this time.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by alickdavid(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
@malachi2uk abeg e don reach.
Thx 4 ur undastanding.
Meanwhile, if u don't want me 2 sue u to court, spell my name correctly (i op u won't take dis as an offence o)
This is my last response on this issue.
Thx
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by malachi2uk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
Michky: xpst, lmao. Guys, we have had enough wasted pages already. Please ignore xpst henceforth. DO NOT QUOTE HIS POSTS OR RESPOND TO THEM. It is well from now henceforth. Thank you.

You just realised now that we have wasted pages already becox I asked you to upload the screenshot where you unmasked my ip

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.