Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (360286 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by hustla(m): 1:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Blackberrydude: another BET WONnnnnnnnnnn again another 8K profit chai. Made over 40K profit today on nairabet withdrawing mode activated. If you aint following my offplay picks you are missing alot. Won 4 offplay lost 1 today in total 33 bet won lost only 4. Smilling to the bank tomorrow. To all haters eat ya dic k and dont spilt it out.

I see you !
Wish I was online, your offplay picks dey always make serious brain
Kudos!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by hustla(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Ayobetzz: football trading rockz i tell you..hmm diz my strateggy is workn perfectly well..chai i dey pity one bookie cuz na only him dey offer dat bet..i will not spare him i tell you

share it with the house
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by TRILLIONIAR: 1:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Blackberrydude: another BET WONnnnnnnnnnn again another 8K profit chai. Made over 40K profit today on nairabet withdrawing mode activated. If you aint following my offplay picks you are missing alot. Won 4 offplay lost 1 today in total 33 bet won lost only 4. Smilling to the bank tomorrow. To all haters eat ya dic k and dont spilt it out.
abeg bro your when droping your offpick drop am early cos am kindof confuse the nairabet over and under are always 152.5 and again all am seeing WNBA AND UNDER 20 abeg help make he no be say the ogbanje wey dey my village dey follow me for here o God bless as you help
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 24, 2013
GUD MORNING FELLAZ
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Olami099(m): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=monsuru560]BET CHOPPEDgrin 4 YESTADAY WNBA MATCH

OVER 69.5 IN 1ST HALF
THEY SCORED 75....I WON cheesy shocked shocked

I WISH THIS MARKET IS ALWAYS ON ALL BB MATCH @ P.O.B

gud morning
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor58: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2013
MY TIP FOR TODAY

6pm IFK Värnamo vs Degerfors IF

TIP : X/2 @6.5

Goodluck fellas
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2013
IFK Varnamo v Degerfors IF
BTTS @ 1.57
Halmstads v Helsingborg
Over 2.5 @ 1.73
Total odd=2.72
Ladbee

N.B: I'm not staking on this, just preparing myself for the upcoming season.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Ayobetzz: football trading rockz i tell you..hmm diz my strateggy is workn perfectly well..chai i dey pity one bookie cuz na only him dey offer dat bet..i will not spare him i tell you
Hw can we talk @d corner.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Gud a.m 2all gr8t punter's in d house...
I wish u all Greeeeeeeeen 2day.

@VALBOY hw is MaMa 4Village..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Longfellow:
Hw can we talk @d corner.
they guy should drop picks to prove it. Thts hw somepeople came here to brag tht they are wrecking the bookies. Drop picks they refuse. They ran out of the tourney.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2013
TRILLIONIAR: abeg bro your when droping your offpick drop am early cos am kindof confuse the nairabet over and under are always 152.5 and again all am seeing WNBA AND UNDER 20 abeg help make he no be say the ogbanje wey dey my village dey follow me for here o God bless as you help
bro am always dropping it early @least 1 hr before game.

2 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2013
hustla:

I see you !
Wish I was online, your offplay picks dey always make serious brain
Kudos!
Bro you miss oh
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by k2fresh: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Guy,make we relate,I fit pm you.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Joe_self:
thanks bro,but can i get d uba visa africard with a voter's card...and what else do i need again?
You can get access bank's visacard with a voter's card. Buh donno about the ubas'.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by holuphisayor58: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2013
A lot of peeps out there might dislike me for saying the truth as usual but i won't stop.

To trade sports like tennis,horse or football. You will need to have an account with a foreign bookie,another one with a bet exchanger like betfair,betdaq, then finally a trading software like betangel etc

Don't let anyone joke u around,its not as easy as you might be made to think. Trust me on this one.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BOMSOFT: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tomm2580(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2013
you miss road. abeg park well make i see good picks punt jor
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2013
BOMSOFT: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved
GET your big black a.s.s. Outa here mother fuc ker
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2013
BOMSOFT: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
P-RICK
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by naijaobi(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2013
akpa amu
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2013
ARGENTINA VS SENEGAL
under 116.5 @1.72
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BasseyJ(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2013
monsuru560: ARGENTINA VS SENEGAL

wellcome man, been waiting for u since. good a
m
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2013
BasseyJ:
wellcome man, been waiting for u since. good a
m
HW U BRO.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by frankmoney(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2013
holuphisayor58: MY TIP FOR TODAY

6pm IFK Värnamo vs Degerfors IF

TIP : X/2 @6.5

Goodluck fellas
bros abeg explain dis x/2 .......
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by k2fresh: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Blackberrydude: GET your big black a.s.s. Outa here mother fuc ker
Abeg make una drop pick oh,make una no stake oh.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
i wont be dropping offplay picks today till tomorrow. I got a lot of schedules today. To all those who will be betting today, more greens to your account.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by BasseyJ(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
monsuru560: HW U BRO.

im okay bro, it seems over/under 116 is no more, I'm see over 112, whats your take man,over ir under 112
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2013
BasseyJ:

im okay bro, it seems over/under 116 is no more, I'm see over 112, whats your take man,over ir under 112
GET ON IT...BT LUK RISKY
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by k2fresh: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Blackberrydude: i wont be dropping offplay picks today till tomorrow. I got a lot of schedules today. To all those who will be betting today, more greens to your account.
Why naaah,hw person won take pick the funds na
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by TRILLIONIAR: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Blackberrydude: i wont be dropping offplay picks today till tomorrow. I got a lot of schedules today. To all those who will be betting today, more greens to your account.
embarassed
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by zenith7(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
frankmoney: bros abeg explain dis x/2 .......
It means that first half will end in a draw and the away side will be the eventual winners at full time.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Longfellow: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Angetinal - senegal over106@a juicy odd 2.01

dn't try dis @home bcoz is very risky

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.