Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359209 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
valboy20: Ac milan cum win match 4 me o...na only u remain o
Help me beg dm make dm no try rubbish oo...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
am a newbie on puntering,I want to ask when a bet has an odds of 1.01 pls how person wan take make money with that kind odd?that means if I stake like 100 dollars on the bet my returns on the bet will be 101 dollars which is just 1 dollars profit?that is very small ooo
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
ufotuko: am a newbie on puntering,I want to ask when a bet has an odds of 1.01 pls how person wan take make money with that kind odd?that means if I stake like 100 dollars on the bet my returns on the bet will be 101 dollars which is just 1 dollars profit?that is very small ooo

so make we do wetin. no elapse our page abeg
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
ufotuko: am a newbie on puntering,I want to ask when a bet has an odds of 1.01 pls how person wan take make money with that kind odd?that means if I stake like 100 dollars on the bet my returns on the bet will be 101 dollars which is just 1 dollars profit?that is very small ooo
That's why other options are available... And it's also possible to even loose such bets!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by THABOSS1: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2013

In dat case choose odds greater dan dat so as to make profit on ur 100 dollars.
Xpset free d guy small nau.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lordgatt46: Im givin it freely now mtn magic sim browser.www.naijabuz.your-talk.com to get it

wetin u smoke before u drive enter here. better get lost
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Xpset:

so make we do wetin. no elapse our page abeg
pls wetin be ur problem?u smoke weed?the question I ask na bad question?wetin wan cause that one for me and u?we get business before abi na wetin?I posted the question generally and not to you and if you know you do not have answers to my question then shut up that you filthy gutter you call mouth up.idiot.if na u be mod of the thread u fit ban me I no care but ur body go tell you.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
THA BOSS:

In dat case choose odds greater dan dat so as to make profit on ur 100 dollars.
Xpset free d guy small nau.
ok thanks jare,u no be like that bastatd wey call himself xpset.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
ufotuko: pls wetin be ur problem?u smoke weed?the question I ask na bad question?wetin wan cause that one for me and u?we get business before abi na wetin?I posted the question generally and not to you and if you know you do not have answers to my question then shut up that you filthy gutter you call mouth up.idiot.if na u be mod of the thread u fit ban me I no care but ur body go tell you.
ufotuko: ok thanks jare,u no be like that bastatd wey call himself xpset.
E don do. I tot you said you are new? pls we are trying to avoid problems. so just try and tolerate people here please. we no want another thread war. All this your insults are uncalled for
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Deiok(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
any betting ideal here?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by UkwuNnu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Still on low key, plotting some stuffs, will get back fully soon.
Miss ya
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teajays(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls wich bookie do u use?
albacete: Total = 4.07
Starting from 14:30
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
jasper7:

E don do. I tot you said you are new? pls we are trying to avoid problems. so just try and tolerate people here please. we no want another thread war. All this your insults are uncalled for
is that how the guy behaves?and just feel he can just talk to someone anyhow?if that is the kind of person he is e go hear am for my hand,e go be like film trick for him eye
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
albacete: Total = 4.07
Starting from 14:30
CD Alaves 1-0 WON
El Zamalek 1-2 WON
CD Teruel pp STAKE RETURNED
Gimnastic De Tarragona 1-1 STAKE RETURNED
final odd = 1.82 WON

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
ufotuko: pls wetin be ur problem?u smoke weed?the question I ask na bad question?wetin wan cause that one for me and u?we get business before abi na wetin?I posted the question generally and not to you and if you know you do not have answers to my question then shut up that you filthy gutter you call mouth up.idiot.if na u be mod of the thread u fit ban me I no care but ur body go tell you.

bros abeg edon do...juz try swallow peace
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Anyone looking for surebet(both newbies and oldbies)?
I gat these for you guys, it's 100% sure.
Here it is:
Basketball:
All the games, go for both team to score
Tennis:
Over 11.5
With these tips, success is guaranteed.
Newbies, don't ask for sure picks here again. Just follow these picks of mine and you are good to go!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
@teajays: its na.ira.b.et
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tomorrow is another day. Maximum of 4.0 odds
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by THABOSS1: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mayowura: Anyone looking for surebet(both newbies and oldbies)?
I gat these for you guys, it's 100% sure.
Here it is:
Basketball:
All the games, go for both team to score
Tennis:
Over 11.5
With these tips, success is guaranteed.
Newbies, don't ask for sure picks here again. Just follow these picks of mine and you are good to go!

Boss dere iz nuffin like both teams to score in basket ball ooo.abeg clearify.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2013

oh. how I wish my people here can allow me blast u. put u where u belong.

I will try swallow wetin I won slap u wit. because na only foolish person dey place bet on 1.01 with $100

at least I don use report button for u
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
ufotuko: is that how the guy behaves?and just feel he can just talk to someone anyhow?if that is the kind of person he is e go hear am for my hand,e go be like film trick for him eye

guy if u no shot up. I go handle you now put u for my pucket.

una Better warn him.now bfor I start my own.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Xpset:

I will try swallow wetin I won slap u wit. because na only foolish person dey place bet on 1.01 with $100

xpset itz okay...fr33style the bloke
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Mayowura: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
THA BOSS:

Boss dere iz nuffin like both teams to score in basket ball ooo.abeg clearify.
Is there over11.5 in tennis? Check it out you will understand my point.
Am speaking in parables to those that come looking for sure picks.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Xpset:

are u insane?did I tell you I want to place a bet with 100 dollars?I was just using that as an example,wetin dey worry you na?se oloriburuku ni e ni?wetin wan cause that rubbish now,na so u dey follow your brothers talk for house?which man born pikin like you?dem suppose use do menstrual period,omo ale jati jati
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Xpset:

guy if u no shot up. I go handle you now put u for my pucket.

una Better warn him.now bfor I start my own.
how I wish I have some info about u make I treat your Bleep up,I know somehow i will still get ur full info,na that time your body go tell you and you will know that not everyone u see on nairaland that you can just talk to anyhow and I will use u as a scape-goat to others like you on nairaland
and you will come to share the experience of what your eyes saw and you will start advicing people like you that they should watch their mouth
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
FRESH AIR.....
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by sanchez4eva: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
sanchez4eva: I greet the Ogas in the house
Sunday Pick
Arsenal vs Man U over 1.5
Feyenoord Win
AC Milan Win
Chelsea DC
Juventus DNB
Stake wisely o
Pazzini na God go bless you....BET CHOPPED
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
bukahands: Ac milan 1.28
Juve 1.60

Odds 2.05 WON

Goodluck

Another Good day nice weekend
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by lowisz: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls guys. This is. Enough, are u guys babies, na. Wa , men little. things like this una go just turn am to big thing, money. Has been. Flowing for a while now, but seems una wan start. Anoder. War again, pls and pls let's ignore this fight, anti report shud be activated back, pls house. any body when use insultive words again for. This thread make. Una just. Report am, that won't take u more. Than 30 seconds, if we dey do like that, people go dey scarde to talk any how here, later mates

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by bukahands(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
TOMORROWS BET low stake

real betis DNB 1.40
monaco DNB 1.44
benefica win 1.40
St patricks win 1.53

odds 4.34

GOODLUCK
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
bukahands: TOMORROWS BET low stake

real betis DNB 1.40
monaco DNB 1.44
benefica win 1.40
St patricks win 1.53

odds 4.34

GOODLUCK
good picks.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by valboy20(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Enuf GREENZ today.

modified n added sum matches to juwoon's pick.

another 10 foldz WON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (529)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.