Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359740 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just to confirm if redbet is really paying and in case other readers like to use them . I have requested a withdrawal of $50.52 to my Lr account.

To my greatest surprise they paid almost instant.

04/29/2013 16:40 141985677 U9958482 (www.redbet24...) + $50.52 $0.51

Guys what I started today , Have earned me some cash from the comfort of my office. Yippee!

Thanks to my teachers. grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
deebrain:

Give God the glory, O pekele "squared", for thou hast begone the journey of this business. Read ye the scriptures of all the pages of this thread and gain ye strength, faith and joy. Loose not thy excitement even when the storm cometh-surely they shall come but do not be afraid, discipline hath overcome the world.

Wooaah , You guys are really wonderful!!!. Thank you sir
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
[.quote author=pekelepekele]Whew!!!. What a day grin , total earnings at $68.52 for the 4 matches and that gave me a profit of $58.52

This biznez sweet ooo!!!

cheesy grin

[/quote]
Slow down dude....na welcom ceremony dm dy do 4 u so o,dnt cntinue dis way if nt,body go tel u
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Blackberrydude(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
pekelepekele: Just to confirm if redbet is really paying and in case other readers like to use them . I have requested a withdrawal of $50.52 to my Lr account.

To my greatest surprise they paid almost instant.

04/29/2013 16:40 141985677 U9958482 (www.redbet24...) + $50.52 $0.51

Guys what I started today , Have earned me some cash from the comfort of my office. Yippee!

Thanks to my teachers. grin
you are really enjoying the advantages of football betting but be careful. nor catch witch if u start to dey lose ooo. enjoy
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Xpset: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ pekelepekele: you are excited now and we are happi for u. its sometimes like that when u start betting with good promising results and u stay comfortable that it will continue that way.

be careful, the losing aspect canbmake u stop betting for life. I have inbd past when I started betting in 2009 I turned $400 to $1900 within two hrs on in-play I was hapi and wanted to make it $2000 that's when I start to loose. I was like "make i try Bet again. small small Account red. I fund again lost it.

I just go relax first come bak with longtime strategy and it has keep me in d business.

Sorare
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
I understand you guys clearly and one thing about me is that am always a careful person but I will try to be more careful just as you guys have said and that is also why I have withdrawn my profit from the account leaving only $18.00 which is only $8 part of my profit and $10 part of my initial deposit . Thanks for all the advises . I so much appreciate them. mwaahhh kiss
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
phuck!!! Aston Villa don spoil some people combo... In everything we give God thanks
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
jasper7: phuck!!! Aston Villa don spoil some people combo... In everything we give God thanks
bros I tire 4 dem o. make them no make me curse them like i curse inter millan and they never see draw not to talk of win since the lost against atalanta
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
juwoonn:
bros I tire 4 dem o. make them no make me curse them like i curse inter millan and they never see draw not to talk of win since the lost against atalanta
LOL
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
pekelepekele: I understand you guys clearly and one thing about me is that am always a careful person but I will try to be more careful just as you guys have said and that is also why I have withdrawn my profit from the account leaving only $18.00 which is only $8 part of my profit and $10 part of my initial deposit . Thanks for all the advises . I so much appreciate them. mwaahhh kiss
Nice move!
Wish you the very best.
Also, enjoin the great mehnz in here dropping picks for the house!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
albacete: Starting from 16:30
16:30 -- HJK Helsinki @ 1.3 2-0 WON
17:00 -- CS Pandurii TG Jiu @ 1.13 4-0 WON
17:30 -- Lech Poznan @ 1.9 0-1 WON
19:45 -- St. Patricks Atletic @ 1.45 1-1 LOST
20:00 -- Benfica Lissabon @ 1.35 1-2 WON
Odds = 5.46

Mtchew for me!
But for those who did a little modification (DNB / DC ), u are in profit

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Was it because i spelt Atletic instead of Athletic? undecided undecided
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sammybbb: My 2day's Picks:
Aston Villa vs Sunderland=under 2.5 HT@1.10
Real Betis vs Deportivo La Coruna=BTTS@1.61
Maritimo vs Benfica=Benfica Win@1.40
Sedan vs Monaco=Monaco DNB@1.44
TOTAL ODDS=3.6

BET LOST......ASTON VILLA UNA TNK U
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sammybbb:

BET LOST......ASTON VILLA UNA TNK U
You forget to thank Benefica too...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
somadila: Going for one good game today.
Still wondering y d odd is so tempting but d outcome is likely to occur though Benfica has a very stingy defence, i think they will conceed at least one goal from maritimo.
Maritimo vs Benfica Btts (yes) @2.10
game ended 1:2 Bet WON grin grin
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mr. Mann:

lol name both of them but I still bet again sharp sharp and I get my cash back times two. Omo I don smile 2day cool

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by MrMann1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
I 8 loses, anyways buka's tip reduced my loss small...
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Finally I had 5 winnings and 1 loss for today .

The last winning was a match between Betis Deportivo vs La Coruna . , details link below

Invest $10
odds at 2.32
under 2.5
==

The loss was a match on the below link

http://www.sportstats.com/soccer/argentina/primera-b-nacional/gimnasia-l-p-ferro-1396444/

Invest $8 but loss . What matter most was that the $18.00 on my account before have increased by $5.20 cheesy

Total profit for today = $63.72

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mr. Mann:

lol na both of them but I still bet again sharp sharp and I get my cash back times two. Omo I don smile 2day cool
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
I have this funny feelings that PEKELEPEKELE is on Mission Here angry but u guys won't understand.

You guys should be VERY VERY Careful with him

Just my two cents

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
teeboy4x: I have this funny feelings that PEKELEPEKELE is on Mission Here angry but u guys won't understand.

Just my two cents

Comedian man , Relax you self go win nah. grin

3 Likes

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
albacete: Was it because i spelt Atletic instead of Athletic? undecided undecided
LOL
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by juwoonn(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mr. Mann:

Benfica WON. They scored a late goal
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by eedriyz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
teeboy4x: I have this funny feelings that PEKELEPEKELE is on Mission Here angry but u guys won't understand.

Just my two cents

I wonder where those roadbet guys see my email. Dem dey spam me like mâdt. I think he might start spamming the thread with his ref link soon. Let's jes see. You guys are doing great here. Just funded some money in my Nairabet, will Be playing tomorrow.
Night
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ eedriyz and teeboy4x hugging transformer is free of charge and doing that is better than beefing . Mtcheew awon oloshi
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Can anyone please explain the meaning of Double Chance
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2013

Just my two cents
eedriyz:

I wonder where those roadbet guys see my email. Dem dey spam me like mâdt. I think he might start spamming the thread with his ref link soon. Let's jes see. You guys are doing great here. Just funded some money in my Nairabet, will Be playing tomorrow.
Night
Hehehehehe. funny.. We are not fools here. we are seeing everything. people should not just get carried away by B.S. We are seeing all those things. I know we have become very skeptical about such people due to experiences from the past. but let's give pekele a chance. But I for like am if to say everybody just keep quiet. Now wey you don talk am, the guy fit change hand. but all is well. Oluwa is watching us
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by eedriyz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
pekelepekele: @ eedriyz and teeboy4x hugging transformer is free of charge and doing that is better than beefing . Mtcheew awon oloshi

Hmmm! How touching? RIP Bro.

pekelepekele: Can anyone please explain the meaning of Double Chance

Even though you don't deserve my kindness, I won't take it away from you. It means you picked a two way game. Instead of sticking to say a team will win, you may say they will win or draw or maybe win or lose. It's also called Asian Handicap.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by eedriyz(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2013
jasper7:
Hehehehehe. funny.. We are not fools here. we are seeing everything. people should not just get carried away by B.S. We are seeing all those things. I know we have become very skeptical about such people due to experiences from the past. but let's give pekele a chance. But I for like am if to say everybody just keep quiet. Now wey you don talk am, the guy fit change hand. but all is well. Oluwa is watching us
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Funny comments . You better call seun to come and remove me from here coz am catching fun and perhaps if I had been losing their won't be anything like am here on a mission. Blacks .

In case you don't know my profile might just be some months old on here but over 21 members know me in person both male and female that are very famous here on NL both on auto section and romance, where I live and other things about me . If you guys are not happy seeing someone winning then you should just say it am not seeing this as a win win situation it's just better than tossing of coin.

mtcheeww

Mission indeed!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by eedriyz(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Funny comments . You better call seun to come and remove me from here coz am catching fun and perhaps if I had been losing their won't be anything like am here on a mission. Blacks .

In case you don't know my profile might just be some months old on here but over 21 members know me in person both male and female that are very famous here on NL both on auto section and romance, where I live and other things about me . If you guys are not happy seeing someone winning then you should just say it am not seeing this as a win win situation it's just better than tossing of coin.

mtcheeww

Mission indeed!

How much are you winning? You're funny ooo, Mr. Famous

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.