Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Football(+) Betting Season 6 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football(+) Betting Season 6 (359743 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (529) (Go Down)

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by princeuk21(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2013
Pls we are brothers here and we have to act like brothers pls, nobody dey envy anybody win and nobody want anybody to loss and also nobody be king for the betting business pls let's act like brothers which we are nd will always be together we can stand @all
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Funny comments . You better call seun to come and remove me from here coz am catching fun and perhaps if I had been losing their won't be anything like am here on a mission. Blacks .

In case you don't know my profile might just be some months old on here but over 21 members know me in person both male and female that are very famous here on NL both on auto section and romance, where I live and other things about me . If you guys are not happy seeing someone winning then you should just say it am not seeing this as a win win situation it's just better than tossing of coin.

mtcheeww

Mission indeed!
Chairman e do....nbdy is against ur winning here,no bookie family member dey here,d guy jst gave a warning 2 d entire house...he didnt accuse u of anytn.
Enjoy ur winnings!!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Sammybbb:
Chairman e do....nbdy is against ur winning here,no bookie family member dey here,d guy jst gave a warning 2 d entire house...he didnt accuse u of anytn.
Enjoy ur winnings!!

Wetin concern me with am . We no be family. the internet is just a virtual world where some dudes hide under their mama skirt and say anything to anybody . People they will surely prostrate for when they meet in person. mtcheew
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2013
jasper7:
Hehehehehe. funny.. We are not fools here. we are seeing everything. people should not just get carried away by B.S. We are seeing all those things. I know we have become very skeptical about such people due to experiences from the past. but let's give pekele a chance. But I for like am if to say everybody just keep quiet. Now wey you don talk am, the guy fit change hand. but all is well. Oluwa is watching us
I can now see some traces of micky's bad behaviour in you.
When some people assume position of leadership, it gets to their head.
@pekelepekele don't mind the haters jare but as some of them have said, money management is important.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
@pekelepekele don't mind the haters jare but as some of them have said, money management is important.
Where dis 1 frm cumguess u ar undr d influence of sumtn intoxicatn
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele:

Wetin concern me with am . We no be family. the internet is just a virtual world where some dudes hide under their mama skirt and say anything to anybody . People they will surely prostrate for when they meet in person. mtcheew
come guy e don do oh,which kine childish talk be dat,no mind em if dem no like as u dey win,it happens,there must be haters! U dey behave asif sey u no dey dis planet sef..shuu
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2013
mr.drizzy:
come guy e don do oh,which kine childish talk be dat,no mind em if dem no like as u dey win,it happens,there must be haters! U dey behave asif sey u no dey dis planet sef..shuu

true talk grin and besides is it true that if one bets on like 6 matches that has under 2.5 available by the bookmaker and you choose all as under2.5 that you will end up with large profits by the end of the day ,

I also checked about 10 matches played today and 7 out of the 10 matches was under 2.5

What do you guys think
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2013
eedriyz:

Hmmm! How touching? RIP Bro.

Even though you don't deserve my kindness, I won't take it away from you. It means you picked a two way game. Instead of sticking to say a team will win, you may say they will win or draw or maybe win or lose. It's also called Asian Handicap.
Me think the bolded is incorrect!
Asian handicap eg:
-0.5,-1.5,-2.5 etc.
double chance eg:
1orX(home or draw,1/X,etc)
Xor2(draw or away,X/2,etc)
Not a draw.

How you see am oga?
#forgivemeifanyoffeinse!

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele:

true talk grin and besides is it true that if one bets on like 6 matches that has under 2.5 available by the bookmaker and you choose all as under2.5 that you will end up with large profits by the end of the day ,

I also checked about 10 matches played today and 7 out of the 10 matches was under 2.5

What do you guys think
That many teams scored under2.5 or you saw scores of many teams following a particular trend, doesn't mean all your bet or your bets should be under2.5/ participate in the trend.
#myadvice
Don't rely on statistics of one site/sites alone(atimes/most times, failure occur)..
Am sure what you meant in your 1st paragraph was total odds/combo.
combo:
When 2 or more bets are placed/selected, combo appears(which is total multiple of each odds of your bets).
Betting with 3 or more odds are most atimes very risky(esp. bets with high odds). so select and bet wisely.
also try google for more infos.
#peace.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2013
Sammybbb:
if i bounce on you, you'll hate the day you were born.
*fool*
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2013
Hope no be dis game dem dey call baba ijebu dapada?

I don loss $10 oo , making $18.00 . If my second pick didn't yield I better stay away shocked embarassed

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 1:41am On Apr 30, 2013
o satan, the lord rebuke thee! The lord that choseth the righteous in football betting season six, rebuke thee. Thy hands and thine seeds are being seen. Shall thy fart put asunder the fresh air here again? Lord, arise! Fight for the just. Selah
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Hope no be dis game dem dey call baba ijebu dapada?

I don loss $10 oo , making $18.00 . If my second pick didn't yield I better stay away shocked embarassed

Now the advice you were given is needed!
Try staking 10% of your money for bets.
#goodnight....todayisanotherday.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by tweakdude: 1:49am On Apr 30, 2013
deebrain: o satan, the lord rebuke thee! The lord that choseth the righteous in football betting season six, rebuke thee. Thy hands and thine seeds are being seen. Shall thy fart put asunder the fresh air here again? Lord, arise! Fight for the just. Selah
Pastor deebrain!
So Shall It Be.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2013
Safe games for today:

Real Madrid vs Dortmund , BTTS (yes) @1.45
Brechin vs Albion Rovers,BTTS (yes) @1.45
Total odds @2.10

Goodluck
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2013
somadila: Safe games for today:

Real Madrid vs Dortmund , BTTS (yes) @1.45
Brechin vs Albion Rovers,BTTS (yes) @1.45
Total odds @2.10

Goodluck

Please what is BTTS?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by pekelepekele(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2013
You think horoscope is not real , You have to think again. After reading my horoscope for today am still in grin

http://www.psychicguild.com/Daily-Horoscope/Cancer
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Funny comments . You better call seun to come and remove me from here coz am catching fun and perhaps if I had been losing their won't be anything like am here on a mission. Blacks .

In case you don't know my profile might just be some months old on here but over 21 members know me in person both male and female that are very famous here on NL both on auto section and romance, where I live and other things about me . If you guys are not happy seeing someone winning then you should just say it am not seeing this as a win win situation it's just better than tossing of coin.

mtcheeww

Mission indeed!
My brother, don't get people here wrong. We are just being skeptical. Nobody is angry or jealous of your winnings. anybody who has been here from season 1 or 2 will understand why Teeboy made dat statement. and it's kinda funny tho. if you read through past seasons, you'll see why. One of the reasons is the many many links you are posting. Makes your posts look odd. We are not quarreling or suspecting you. He was just making a statement of intent. Don't read too much meaning to it please. and sorry if you feel offended. Nobody here meant to offend you. Feel free to exploit all the options on this page. But please the horoscope link is not allowed. it's derailing from the topic. God Bless You and Your Pocket!
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:20am On Apr 30, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
If you read through past seasons, you'll understand why Teeboy made the statement he made. and a point of correction. I neva and didn't and won't assume any position of Leadership. nobody crowned me, appointed me, or elected me leader of anybody. I am just that regular guy here. Maybe you can be elected or appointed leader, let's see how you'll manage the thread. Oh! and It's not every post you read here is confrontational please. Your name-calling was totally uncalled for
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Chimezie250(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2013
Dortmund odd 5 to beat madrid house how una see am
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by jasper7(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Chimezie250: Dortmund odd 5 to beat madrid house how una see am
I have learnt not to underestimate Dortmund, but beating Madrid at Bernabeau is a very very long thing
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by deebrain(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2013
may the lord cause their punting to shine today. May greed receive a holy upper-cut. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2013
jasper7:
I have learnt not to underestimate Dortmund, but beating Madrid at Bernabeau is a very very long thing
I hardly go against d odds but if i am to say, X2 is my pick on that match @ 2.05 OR better still Handicap 0:1 in favour of Dortmund @ 2.3 which is d same outcome should it play.

Just like yesterday's Real Betis vs Dep. Coruna match.
Real Betis had an odd of 1.5 while Dep Coruna was priced @ 4.6. But Deportivo have a better form than Real Betis in last 5 matches, and they are just a point above relegation zone, yet they were priced way higher. At d end of the day, they played a 1-1 draw.

Sometimes, odds are highly mispriced and when the weaker team (having a better form) wins a match, we say football betting is gambling.
Summary: do ur homework thoroughly and it becomes an INVESTMENT to u.
Pick any match based on small odds, without any attempt to look @ their records, and u become a gambler.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2013
Obysolidd VS Obysolid. Odds 3.4

Back away team to win

NB: For the BIG BOYs only

Jasper I see you jari...how ya night?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by teeboy4x(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Just to confirm if redbet is really paying and in case other readers like to use them . I have requested a withdrawal of $50.52 to my Lr account.

To my greatest surprise they paid almost instant.

04/29/2013 16:40 141985677 U9958482 (www.redbet24...) + $50.52 $0.51

Guys what I started today , Have earned me some cash from the comfort of my office. Yippee!

Thanks to my teachers. grin

Bros Good morning
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2013
live betting things.....

Thats d best for me....av been busy trying to adjust my under4.5 system..i'm aving a positive result but still want to back test more games..
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Sammybbb: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2013
D£$€aRNeR:
if i bounce on you, you'll hate the day you were born.
*fool*
Note dis:in dis ur presnt life nd in ur nxt ten lives,u cn neva cum near me.....i hav knwn u 4 quite sumtym nw,buh sorry i no b ur type....Jasper is Leadr 2 nbdy here,nd d statement he made,if u ar tinkn ryt....it didnt deserve d response u gave.Mr, my reasn 4 cumn here is nt 2 exchange foul words wif any1,am jst here 2 learn nd cntribute as much as i cn.
LET PEACE REIGN

1 Like

Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Fastecash: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Today match
remaldrild vs dortmund over 2.5
barcelona vs bayermunich over 2.5
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by Zico4real(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2013
I see madrid scoring goals this night
back madrid to win @ 1.55
madrid win half /full time @ 2.65
madrid - 1 goal @ 2.50
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by albacete(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2013
teeboy4x: Obysolidd VS Obysolid. Odds 3.4

Back away team to win

NB: For the BIG BOYs only

Jasper I see you jari...how ya night?

the match has been postponed due to bad weather cool
Today's match by 18:00 CET
teeboy4x vs teeboy2x

teeboy4x @ 1.25
draw @ 4.65
teeboy2x @ 8.6

Analysis:
teeboy4x has had 4 clean sheets in their last 7 home matches while teeboy2x has not scored any goal in their last 2 matches and they are in d relegation zone, just 2 points above b.o ttom placed teeboyx.

This is a derby match, and again teeboy4x has an Europa match final in two days time with teeboy7x. Will they rest their key players in today's match or are they going to keep maintaining their clean sheet record, with their eyes on d Premiership title?
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by somadila: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Another safe bet 2day:

real madrid team total goals over 1.5 @1.40
Eastleigh vs dover, BTTS (yes) @1.53
Total odds 2.14
Goodluck

@pekele, BTTS means both teams to score in d match. U either select yes or no if u're sure to an extent that both home and away team will score or not.
Re: Football(+) Betting Season 6 by DEseaRNeR(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Sammybbb:
Note dis:in dis ur presnt life nd in ur nxt ten lives,u cn neva cum near me.....i hav knwn u 4 quite sumtym nw,buh sorry i no b ur type....Jasper is Leadr 2 nbdy here,nd d statement he made,if u ar tinkn ryt....it didnt deserve d response u gave.Mr, my reasn 4 cumn here is nt 2 exchange foul words wif any1,am jst here 2 learn nd cntribute as much as i cn.
LET PEACE REIGN
@ the bolded, If you wanted peace to reign and probably in your right senses, you wouldn't have replied using insultive comment. fool
Sammybbb:

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (529)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.