Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Do Pastors Of Celebrities Preach On Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Pastors Of Celebrities Preach On Sundays? (473 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Pastors Of Celebrities Preach On Sundays? by NeuroBoss(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2013
At the risk of sounding judgemental or trying to view others from my own perspective, I wonder what sermons celebrities who profess Christianity listen to. What do their pastors preach that still make them to maintain their memberships?
Is it against drugs (when there are still many drug incidences among them?)
Is it against divorce?(That's their bane-they do it per minute!)
Is it against fornication/adultery? (Is that still not how they enjoy their wealth?)
Indecent dressing? (How will they show their teeming fans their new tattoos, their cleavages, their new boob jobs and their hot legs?
Is it against pride/show-offs? (Is that not what they do to remain relevant?)
I will conclude that they are not being told the banal truth. They just need their attendance if not why is it that their lives manifest everything that needed to be preached against yet, no changes. May God help us all. Your views please.
Re: What Do Pastors Of Celebrities Preach On Sundays? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Their brains are full of fecal particles..they just follow-follow.typical Christians cows. Thanks they are harmless unlike their Muslims counterparts
Re: What Do Pastors Of Celebrities Preach On Sundays? by PastorOluT(m): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2013
U spoke my mind, i have always wondered what they preach in dose churches:/

But sincerely there is no truth in whatever they say, even when they say d right n correct things, 4 it is only d truth dat have d power 2 save n change lives

(1) (Reply)

The Sin That Dwelleth In You / Communal Violence Kills At Least 27 In Central Nigeria / The Demise Will Be Staggering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.