Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Should The Government Want Amnesty To Boko Haram - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Should The Government Want Amnesty To Boko Haram (334 Views)

Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! / Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! / Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate To The Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should The Government Want Amnesty To Boko Haram by Pringozie02(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2013
For God sake what are they being gaven amnesty for?for killing innocent people or what claims or is the government looking for avenue of Luuting more funds this is bad and the dead who will grant them their's amnesty My foot when people are dying of hungry you are trying to spend money on people that are distroying the nations wealth why My peoplea?.

(1) (Reply)

For All Ur Water Projects, Patronise Professional Geologists. Call 08099405096, / To Let 3brm At Ogudu Newly Build 600 Executive Cal / For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov's Consent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.