Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! (508 Views)

Police Demolish 500 Houses In Lagos / FCT To Demolish 100,435 Buildings / Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!,..the Government Wants To Demolish My Home!!! by Ricoluv(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,..PLS I HAVE AN ISSUE AND I NEED PROFESSIONAL ADVISE.
MY HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DEMOLISION BY THE IMO STATE GOVT ON THE GROUNDS THAT THEY WOULD WANT TO ERECT HIGHT TENSION MASTS IN THAT LOCATION.

THIS IS THE ONLY HOUSE I AND MY FAMILY HAVE IN THE VILLAGE AND THIS HAS THROWN US ALL INTO CONFUSION.

PLS CAN ANY ONE WHO IS WELL INFORMED IN SUCH ISSUES BE KIND TO ADVISE US ON WHAT TO DO?..

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know You Can Make Your Homes Be As Glitter As Gold? / Solution Needed / Own A Plot Of Plan With Just #630,000 With C Of O Along Ilogbo Ota,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.