Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tinubu's Gaffe Or A Mindset? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Gaffe Or A Mindset? (1666 Views)

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu's Gaffe Or A Mindset? by solopumpy227: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2013
thelastPope:

You are not only a foool, you are also a traitor.

You have absolutely no clue about the north.

1. For you to say "The only Northern states with considerable number of Christians are Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa, Kwara and Taraba" shows you are a typical Lagos agbero who has not been past Ore or Shagamu.

Kaduna has more christians than muslims. That is why katsina was created. You cannot even find a mosque in most parts of southern kaduna. Niger has at least 35-40 percent Christians. Adamawa has about 50% christians. Even the hotbed Borno has a lot of Christians. You SW traitors will continue to join the core north to perpetuate lies about Nigeria's population because that is what you do. Traitor!

2. You say we are the bigots? So who were the bigots in 1960, in 1970, in 1980, 1990? Tell me who were the bigots that placed their tribemen in choice positions? Tell me, who were the bigots that took someone else oil and enriched themselves but never developed the land from which they had they ill gotten wealth and blood money? Tell me, who were the bigots that shared the oil wells among themselves? Tell me why every military coup always produced a Hausa/fulani president and a collaborating, sycophant SW second fiddle? so who are the bigots that have cornered all the jobs in the oil industry? Tell me, who are the bigot that said muslims should only vote for muslims? Tell me who are the bigots that hear a news story from CNN and go on rampage, destroying shops and beheading people from other tribes on the streets and hanging their head on the stake?

There is nothing good about the Hausa/Fulani imperialists who have ruled this country for over 40 years. They did nothing. They only stole and squandered the oil wealth and now, they want to come back again for part 2. They are jokers. scoundrels!

You have no clue what's coming. You think it will be like 2011 when you lot were registering underage voters and threatening everyone? YOu have no clue. Just keep ranting!

Egbon mi Racist

I agree with you Christians constitute 90% population of the North but you have not answered my questions.

How come in almost all attacks and reprisal attacks Christians are almost always at the receiving end?

How come it is so difficult for a Christian to win Governorship seat in your Christian-dominated Kaduna, Adamawa, Kogi, Kwara, Borno, Gombe and bla bla states?

Your master lacks dexterity in anything that is why he is weeping religion sentiments to gain support but not only SW people are getting fed-up of his hypocrizy good numnber of SS/SE people will also help him back home at the slightest opportunity.

Achebe rejected him, Soyinka condemned him, Amaechi is avoiding him. ''They are all traitors? init? These are men of immense of achievements among their people.

Watch out for The Broom as we shall put you and your Boss into trash-can where you all dirts belong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Boot Out Gej / I Wish The Airplane Carrying Peter Obi Had Crashed-victor Ume / Why Akpabio Chased Greedy Umana From The State Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.