Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Need To Recruit But Cant Find People. Check These Vacancies! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need To Recruit But Cant Find People. Check These Vacancies! (1061 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Recruit But Cant Find People. Check These Vacancies! by sbm4real(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hello all,

can you guys believe that there are vacancies and no people to fill them? There are jobs but people just dont know the right places to go. The ones that get interviewed are probably not good enough. I think we should sharpen our skills, presentation skills and engage in personal development for better opportunities.

Well, I am shopping for account executives, management accountants, electrical engineers and mech engineers on behalf of a client. Please note that the interviews are in Lagos but the job proper is in Calabar.

For account executives, we need BSc with 1 or 2 years experience and must be writing professional exams. We want smart people please.

For Electrical engineer, we need OND electrical engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience.

For Management accountants, we need people with manufacturing industry experience of at least 3 years

For Mechanical engineers, we need graduates of mechanical engineering and very smart too.

Send CVs and cover letter to femi.ilori@hartfordconsulting.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Calling / Amoco Company Is Recruiting / A Academic Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.