Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Any Haulage &logistic Company I Can Partner With? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Any Haulage &logistic Company I Can Partner With? (989 Views)

Rizmunaf Global Logistic(RGL) / I Need A Logistic Company That Can Manage My 18tons Covered Body Truck... / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Haulage &logistic Company I Can Partner With? by airview: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Am looking for a realiable haulage and logistic company to partner with.email me here.Airviewmultservices@gmail.com.08024033099,08036127394
Re: Any Haulage &logistic Company I Can Partner With? by tillo4real(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hello my fellow brother and sister,I am matthew by name,I live in ibadan and also I am working in soap factory here as supervisor. I need some one that can pay for truck for me then within one year I we pay back the money with little interest in form of help but I we pay the money back. Beside were I am working in oluyole the are big biscuit factory there that need my service,I have drive and motor boy that going to work. For anybody that god is going to use can contact me on my e mail and my set phone numeber,email princeokugbeni@gmail.com and my number 07032686456.thanks and god bless

(1) (Reply)

AGO Racket Deal @N105 Gross / If You Really Want To STOP Being Broke, Then Read This... / Introduce Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.