Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ccna Materials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ccna Materials (1192 Views)

A+ Certification Versus CCNA (nigerian Context) / Mechatronics (IIT, Lagos) Or CCNA (cisco) / What Are The Prospect Of A Ccna Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Materials by kolexinfos: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,
I have finally found out how to get this CCNA materilas over to which include:
1.Sybex CCNA Study Guide
2.Pass4sure Test Dumps
3.Network Simulator with the Keymaker
4.Testking Test Dumps

I would also provide information on how I did the Exam and passed with a PERFECT Score(you can find out
authenticate from www.cisco.com my Cisco ID is CSC011231714) and how the whole experience was but
you guys have to do me a simple favour

1.Register at this Money making(which is an added advantage to you)by clicking on this link which
makes me your refferal

2.Send me your username so that I can verify that you have registered with the site with me been your refferal

3.And I would gladly give all your need to pass the most acclaimed CCNA Test and also
provide Answers to any FAQs.Just send me a mail at kolexinfos@gmail.com

With this mail I have attached one of the CCNA test dump just for you to see what I am saying this
is for REAL no scam.(three files in the email in all)

Steps 1 :Install the Winrar if you dont have Winrar on ur system.

Step2:Install the javaruntime 5 update 6 to view the test engine with by unzippng the File and then doulbing
clicking on the jruntime5 update 6 icon that Winrar unzips

Step 3.Open the Pass4sure 2.73 Archive file and then double click the Interactive Test Engine-640-8012.73
icon this would open the testdump depending on the speed of ur system

Goodluck hope to hear from you later

(1) (Reply)

Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? / 5 Tips To A Better Future After NYSC POP / Aspire Consulting Is Looking For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.