Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch (23020 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Super Eagles Players Train In Port-Harcourt Ahead Of Match Against Niger (Photos / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by kennyfao(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Shoo! NFF should not have gone to this extent even if they have any beef for the kenyans afterall we call ourselves Giant of Africa. There are things that are not worth dying for.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Goodysydney: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good Girl:
Where are your tenses? And when Sagamite talks about a failed education system nobody takes him seriously. grin
Mumu, i was born in Gabon and i start and completed my education in gabon. Slowpoke, i may not be perfect in english language and english is not my father language. Scumbag.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by sweetcheecks(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goodysydney: Ur very stupid girl. Nigeria came to
that ur HIV/ Aids country called South Africa and won AFCON 2013 in front of 51 million hiv/aids south africans including their rapist president Jacob Zuma. Nigeria help Hiv/Aids South africans during their time of apathiad. Sorry hiv/aids girl south african, that is what make Nigeria the giant of Africa.

Seeing is believing grin grin grin grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin

And what you have just said does not only spell MUMU that you are AND doesnot take away the fact rather confirms that NIGERIA is the " BIGGEST JOKE OF AFRICA"

2 Likes

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by danniekute(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Born 2be Rich: This is ridiculous...

How can they host the kenyan team in the pry school playing ground to train for a match....

NFF no dey try at all... cry

I just pray make kenyan team no use d vex flog nigeria o...becos na dat one go bad...
una just open mouth de talk rubbish.dia match is in Calabar,they arrived Lagos bt cudnt connect a flight to Calabar wia a training pitch has been arranged for them.they just asked for a place wia they can strech and jog nt wia they wil train and prepare for d match.wen they get to Calabar,they wil see hotel nah. they hav started crying wen we hav nt touched dem.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by danniekute(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
achu442: What arrant rubbish.Why will NFF do such a thing? Remember we have many of our brothers playing in their league.
so?
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by owohblow: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is un fair on the Kenyans.
Hope they dont do worst than this when we pay them a visit.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Goodysydney: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Seeing is believing grin grin grin grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin

And what you have just said does not only spell MUMU that you are AND doesnot take away the fact rather confirms that NIGERIA is the " BIGGEST JOKE OF AFRICA"
slowpoke bitch, the ugly daughter of HIV/AIDs lovepedder. Senseless slave, Nigeria is the joke of Africa but help South Africans slaves from their white masters during their time of apathaid. I.D.I.O.T
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
ola_pluto: The story I heard is different. Firstly, the match takes place in Calabar, not Lagos. Lagos was supposed to be a transit point, not for any form of training. The NFF arranged a charted flight for 25 people from Lagos to Calabar. However, Kenyans came with 34 people and came in very late. The flight could not be met, and they had to settle for local flight. Knowing the DANA and Aero problems, they found it difficult to connect to Calabar. Needed to note that Oba Martins and Victor Moses also had problems connecting to Calabar.
The Kenyan FA expected everything on a platter of gold, made it no point to communicate flight delays to the NFF. The use of this pitch again was at the Kenyan instance. The NFF offered them national stadium and Onikan stadium for training, but they wanted somewhere closer to their impromptu hotel to do some light work out. I hope the photographer can take the pictures of the hotel given the team in Calabar.

If this is what happened then mess the kenyan crew, I wish same fate for all our politicians that travel with so many crew for a trip a few people should ve attended. Atleast the kenyan FA should have told our FA that also behaves like them in advance that they were coming with the entire country so that a jumbo chartered flight wld be made available for them as well as letting our organizers about the go slow in the sky since that will make them arrive late and hopefully provide bedspace for them at the airport till morning when they will leave for the royal treat awaiting them in cally. No be our fault naa?
Communication is key, u just don't take things for granted and assume that others will just understand.
Hope they are in a 5star hotel now in cally and the other excess lugage they came with I mean the exta people not envisaged by our FA should be made to foot their bills themselves.
This is real business and not charity nor picnic.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by mikey2fin: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
I wish Kenya could beat Nigeria. This is OUTRAGEOUS!!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Gistwitherico(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is unbelievable!
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Gistwitherico(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
This is unbelievable! Is that celtic player there victor mayanma!
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by sweetcheecks(f): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Goodysydney: slowpoke bitch, the ugly daughter of HIV/AIDs lovepedder. Senseless slave, Nigeria is the joke of Africa but help South Africans slaves from their white masters during their time of apathaid. I.D.I.O.T

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are not only a MUMU but you are possesed as well with MUMUsm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine mumu's like you, no wonder Nigeria is the " BIGEST JOKE OF AFRICA". wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by kaydee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
OMG! The war on twitter!When it comes to "war of words", Nigerians are deadlier than Mourinho
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by jude33084(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
pDude: Who dem be sef? Abi dem be Chelsea grin

Abeg park well jor. Una nor happy sef

Thank God we will be going to Kenya for a return match cheesy

Na game reserve our boys go train with lions cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
ola_pluto: The story I heard is different. Firstly, the match takes place in Calabar, not Lagos. Lagos was supposed to be a transit point, not for any form of training. The NFF arranged a charted flight for 25 people from Lagos to Calabar. However, Kenyans came with 34 people and came in very late. The flight could not be met, and they had to settle for local flight. Knowing the DANA and Aero problems, they found it difficult to connect to Calabar. Needed to note that Oba Martins and Victor Moses also had problems connecting to Calabar.
The Kenyan FA expected everything on a platter of gold, made it no point to communicate flight delays to the NFF. The use of this pitch again was at the Kenyan instance. The NFF offered them national stadium and Onikan stadium for training, but they wanted somewhere closer to their impromptu hotel to do some light work out. I hope the photographer can take the pictures of the hotel given the team in Calabar.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by K4: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=Goodysydney] Senseless ape ghanaian. Super eagles of Nigeria that is the current Africa Champion and Chalcoal Apes of Ghana that have not win any thing for past 32 years. SHARAP DOG!SO WHAT IF UR SUPA CHINCHIN WON AFCON?DIRTY,UGLY PIG!
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by bennynaza(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

NFF no dey try at all... cry

I just pray make kenyan team no use d vex flog nigeria o...becos na dat one go bad...
Or break our players leg undecided
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by 1009ja: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ah. That better pass Abuja stadium now
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by K4: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=sweetcheecks]cheesy grin : You are not only a MUMU but you are possesed as well with MUMUsm grin Imagine mumu's like you, no wonder Nigeria is the " BIGEST JOKE OF AFRICA". NA REAL SWEGBE DEM BE.HAHAHA DONT WASTE UR TIME WITH A MUGUGERIAN! LOL
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by searay(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
After this they will respect Nigeria, this how they treated us some times ago.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by MillionDollars: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Akshow: meaning? dont u know that an eye for an eye will leave everybody blind? so because we get treated shabbily by other africans (mind u i dont even believe) this is the best we can give a visiting team? its shameful!
abeg jst sharrap... Mr human right... Is it d place of training dat determine dier winning against nigeria... Who are dy sef? Even man.u got almost same treatment wen dey came to nigeria... U knw wat dere is job vacancy at human right
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
The ssuper eagls have received far worse treatment.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
The super eagles have received far worse treatment.
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Goodysydney: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] OMG who let this baboon charcoal Gaynaian out
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Slankey: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2013
InvertedHammer: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

Lmfao
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by izzy2020(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]OMO, is dis? Am nt sure of this rumor o if Naaa true make 9ja no go kenya for second leg oo cos he go dey bad Waitn dem go do dem der :DOMO, is dis? Am nt sure of this rumor o if Naaa true make 9ja no go kenya for second leg oo cos he go dey bad Waitn dem go do dem der
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2013
Goodysydney: Mumu, i was born in Gabon and i start and completed my education in gabon. Slowpoke, i may not be perfect in english language and english is not my father language. Scumbag.
"I was born in Gabon, studied in Gabon, that's why my English is wanting.....blah blah blah". Cry baby finding excuses for everything.... grin
Apparently studying in Gabon hasn't helped you either because it's not just about your grammar my friend. Your posts depict zero intelligence, something close to someone who didn't go to any school, let alone a school in some small Central African country.

"Father language"......oh! that's a new one.... grin
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Tosman12(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
pDude: Who dem be sef? Abi dem be Chelsea grin

Abeg park well jor. Una nor happy sef
dont u think u comment is moronic?
For heaven sake this is a failed country in term of security what if somthin happen to dem? What in God name are dey doing dat dey cannot attend to dem.....do u think dey wont retaliate? I hope our own players wont be beaten up wen we visit there country den dey will be d one laffing last....
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Tosman12(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ravenwolf: The ssuper eagls have received far worse treatment.
idiot from which country? Name it with refrence?....some of u dont kno what this means,sport is the only thing that tie som of this country together to do commerce, this act can break tie with this country and it can do alot of damage if u dont kno...ode..
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by mreldon(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na wah for Naija oh. Which kind training ground be dis? A multi-billion dollar sport like football is being showcased in this manner. NFF officials are shameless individuals. Smh
Re: NFF Leaves Kenya Team Without Security As Harambee Stars Train In Oshodi Pry Sch by Otono77: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Useless shit hole, sorry excuse for a country called Nigeria. Hardly suprising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Simon, Awoniyi Called Up For U23 Cup Of Nations / "We Are Coming Back" - Paul Pogba After Manchester United 4-1 Win! / Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.