Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Qur’an – The Centripetal Force - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force (11309 Views)

Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music / Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / The Blood Qur’an – Written With The Blood Of Saddam Hussein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by tbaba1234: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
sunto:

DID YOU BELIVE IN HADITH IF YES YOU WILL SEE 72 VIRGINS AND OCEANS OF WINE.

Yes,

You still have to produce evidence. There is no authentic hadith with that. That is why Muslims mostly hear about it from you guys. The only narration with something. like that is considered weak/fabricated.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by AbdH: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Masha'Allah @tbaba1234, nice post. The Qur'an is free of errors and embedded in it are the solutions to our problems all around the world. May your knowledge never wilt.

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Paschal007: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
deols:

You wont know what that feels like until you've been there.

You should have seen how I felt after reading suratul kahf today.

May Allah open your heart to the truth.
Thanks for the prayer hun, but i have a very big open heart. I'm very content and happy where i am. No need going 'there' and risking a chaotic life should i want out. grin
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by mckemsoc(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
deols:

Stop lying nah. Calling them pigs and apes Present your proof.
Are u sayin there's no place in ur Quran which refers 2 Jews as descendants of apes & pigs?

deols:
Do u expect the Quran to sweet talk what we are to shun? Haba.
When you have children would you tell them how much sweet premarital sex is and still warn them against it as against showing them the ills attributed to it so they can shun it?

We're talkin abt racial related hate-speech (insult) here. There are many ways it could hav been presented without sugar-coating it and @dsame time avoid insult 2 a particular race. Rememba wia dis particular argument sprout from? That u people do'nt insult people of oda religion etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by ronkeenuf(f): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I love reading the Quran and i do often but some part always make me scare

Hellfire,torment,punishment is just too much in some verses that i am becoming stuborn to be thinking that life is a game between satan and God and while we the game tiles ..... I hate to be living my life on the fear of torment and hellfire, i do good because God command us to do good not for a reward,why treathing of torment,gnashing of teeth

May God help me sha

Amin, may God help u. As for the repeated mention of hell fire and punishment, they re what the Quran refers to as warnings to the unbelievers while repeated mention of "Gardens which rivers flow underneath" is glad tidings to the believers. I hope u begin to see things this way and be further motivated to do good deeds. Maa salam bro
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by ronkeenuf(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
The Quran has always been my source of inspiration. Everytime I read this special Book, there is a new message for me even when I have read a particular verse over n over again. Which of the favours of ur Lorc would we deny? Alhamdulah for the Quran...
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by sunto: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sike: Take it Or Leave it, Quran Rules!!!

YOU ARE RIGHT ALLAH SAID IN THE (BIBLE BOOK OF DANIEL)I WILL TAKE MY KINGDOM ABOUT GOD KINGDOM, BUT REMEMBER IT AS AN END
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ayishatreal: What is our problem in this forum? Why do people find it easy to insult Allah, the Prophets and the Holy book whenever there is a post about Islam Is it only Muslims that perpetrate all these evil acts

Where do you find Muslims commenting on Xtian posts not to talk of insulting xtians. Yet, you call us all sort of names without you thinking about your atitudes toward us.

For your information, Allah has perfected Islam as the true religion, no amount of your insults will change that. Beware and desist from this act before Allah's wrath decend on you.

my very honest and sincere opinion is that islam was perfectly disguised and planted by satan to spoil the work of God the creator. I am very sorry if i offend ur faith and i will welcome ur contrary opinion

2 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Abisoyebabe(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
i agree with you because reading the Quran will make a sothing relief to your mind and not just reading the Quran alone also observe your solat
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by sunto: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
numerical_guy:

A few bad eggs does not mean everyone is bad.. Going by your twisted analysis, it means you are a ritualist, after all there are ritualists in Nigeria, but does that make every Nigerian a ritualist?
Psswwww! Ode.

THEY ALSO HAVE A HOLY BOOK LIKE QUR'AN WHICH INSPIRING THEM
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
I want to know why islam is filled with so much hate, unforgiveness, intolerance, strife, murder. Is it in ur holy book?
And how do u kno a true muslim? Remember actions speak louder than words.
How do u define the muslims in countries like pakistan, iraq, somalia, afghanistan, al quedas, al shabas, northern nigeria muslims and other bloody muslims
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Bastituta(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Alhamdulillahi i am a muslim.quran is dt only book u read dt make u know dis life is nofin compare to the hereafter...so do gud to enter paradise,cum aret u suprise of all dis miracles,islam is de only religion dt God will accept frm us...
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Abisoyebabe: i agree with you because reading the Quran will make a sothing relief to your mind and not just reading the Quran alone also observe your solat

of wat use is reading a book that doesent teaches love and forgiveness especially towards d other faiths.
Remember the 2 greatest commandments are
love God with all ur heart
and love ur neighbor as urself.

Also how can islam be refined and made better for God and the world
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
How will u muslims feel if you were born non muslims?
Remember that we are all created by God almighty in heaven. Faith sometimes is by birth and geographical location.
Let us lern to respect people of other faith

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
God planted a garden, satan planted weeds.
God cannot destroy all because of weeds.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Akiika: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Capnd143: i strongly disagree and kicked against reading the Qu'ran! It wil surely remind the boko/muslims of their hilarious promise of 72 virgins and that will mean more bombing of churches,schools,markets . . . And killing and spilling of innocent blood! . , abegi go park joor!
---
as a citizen of the federal republic of nigeria i have full right to expression of opinion and right to freedom of speech! So if any one bans me . . . .ehhh . . . . I was just giving my opionion oh and not insulting anyone oh!
Ignorance is a terrible disease, have you ever opened the quran to know the content? you rely on the gibberish you read on social media that was written by ignoramuses like you. Someone just asked to be shown where in the quran the promise of 72 virgin is, you don't know. So, should i blame any atrocity a self-acclaimed christian does on christianity? Will it suffice to say all christians are ignorant like you because you are a christian. Be rational for a second!
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Hadesparks(f): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
Alhamdulillahi...... My Qur'an.... My indespensible companion...
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by mu2sa2: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ayishatreal: @ moderators, if there is anything you can do from stoping this jobless people from posting insultive comments on Muslim blogs again, pls do cos this is getin out of hands.
Why do u bother urself; the posters are only exhibiting their uncouthness. Besides, what will the insult do to Islam when Allah will forever exalt His religion.

2 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by muskpeas: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
numerical_guy:

So much hatred, I don't know why.. We Muslims are taught to respect other people's religions.
Muslims are taught to respect other religions indeed! You fink the world allover is daft How many core muslim countries allow xtians to freely practice their faith...isnt it fact that 99% of violence today is caused by muslims seeking their jihad cause, either waging a war against the so-called west or Sunni vs.Shia ? ? ? Pulease! Stop rubbing the "Islam is a religion of peace" thingy into our faces! You claim peace yet most of the regions of d world and even in nigeria which profess Islam, are always over-ready to forment and are brewing violence at d slightest excuse!

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by sunto: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
AbdH: Masha'Allah @tbaba1234, nice post. The Qur'an is free of errors and embedded in it are the solutions to our problems all around the world. May your knowledge never wilt.

QURAN IS FREE FROM ERROR DO NOT FORGET THAT MARY,SISTER OF AARON AND MOSES IS THE MOTHER OF JESUS (SURA 19:27-28)(SURA 66:12)

2 Likes

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by sunto: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: I want to know why islam is filled with so much hate, unforgiveness, intolerance, strife, murder. Is it in ur holy book?
How do u define the muslims in countries like pakistan, iraq, somalia, afghanistan, al quedas, al shabas, northern nigeria muslims and other bloody muslims

THOSE MUSLIM ARE THE TRUE MUSLIM PARADISE IS UNDER THE SHADOW OF SWORD

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seriously I don't like the idea of christians and pagans always derailing Islamic forums esp if it is not under violent crime sector.As an unbiased xtian,I believe in individual responsibility! And not religious affiliations.There are bad Pple in every religion.I have muslim friends and they are nice and I love them,infact I enjoy any Islamic feast and always look forward to it cheesy.Let's respect our religion and try to understand that the choice btw good and evil lies ONLY in our understanding of the evil of religious violence and intolerance.Muslims learn to accept us and Christians should learn to respect Islam! No religion is perfect! But we can perfect it by leading a good life,with respect and understanding of other religions....the best relationship I ever had was from a muslim guy....No regrets Kazim.

1 Like

Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by atymat: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: Does quaran support killing innocent people in any way just like most of your brothers are doing
Of course not. Its a great sin in Islam to kill anybody.....just in The Qur'an ''And kill not the soul which Allah has forbidden.....'' (17:34) Pls Islam means peace!!!!!!
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
Classicalman: MY SISTER TAKE AM EASY TO AVOID BAN OHH!!!!

Ban ke? That will just be a testimony to how intolerant they can be.
Re: Qur’an – The Centripetal Force by atymat: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
rafhell: I want to know why islam is filled with so much hate, unforgiveness, intolerance, strife, murder. Is it in ur holy book?
A gud muslim has a peace potential in him or her....dont let all those you mentioned deceive, to me they are a disgrace to Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? / Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.