Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? (3019 Views)

Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Am 21 Yrs & I Hav 1.3 Million, My Dad Wants Me 2 Save The Money. Somebody Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by berepiki(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
what are the disadvantages of marrying my classmate? Note: we are both gas engineers
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by greatgod2012(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
berepiki: what are the disadvantages of marrying my classmate? Note: we are both gas engineers

nothing bad with it, if she has what you want in a wife, moreover, there is nowhere you cant meet your partner, schools inclusive.
May God help us all.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by obyikye(f): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
one can always marry ones classmate if there is mutual love and respect from both side.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by berepiki(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
obyikye: one can always marry ones classmate if there is mutual love and respect from both side.
....u'l be working in an oil company n ur wife wil b doin dsame thing too...cos she's very briliant(2one student) n oil company bound...thesame profession...i love her buh for a wife am scared cos she might be scarce at home
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by vanbonattel: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
berepiki: ....u'l be working in an oil company n ur wife wil b doin dsame thing too...cos she's very briliant(2one student) n oil company bound...thesame profession...i love her buh for a wife am scared cos she might be scarce at home

Look for a woman from a different field, younger too. You will have your respect and your kids will benefit from the different background she came from.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by 299: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012:

nothing bad with it, if she has what you want in a wife, moreover, there is nowhere you cant meet your partner, schools inclusive.
May God help us all.
lol@ 'may God help us'....Madam, is that your trademark?
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by 299: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
greatgod2012:

May God help us all.
lol@ 'may God help us all'....Madam, is that your trademark?
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by oluplus(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
van bonattel:

Look for a woman from a different field, younger too. You will have your respect and your kids will benefit from the different background she came from.
I disagree. I married my class mate. 4 yrs ago and I can tell u it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. There is mutual love and respect for each other. Infact, she hands over all her salary to me, after removing her tithe. @Op, pls go for her if you truly love her.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by greatgod2012(f): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
299: lol@ 'may God help us all'....Madam, is that your trademark?

are you new here?
Yes sir!
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by aadetoyin(f): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
299: lol@ 'may God help us all'....Madam, is that your trademark?

Are u a LEARNER.cheesy cheesy cheesy
U must be new here, welcome
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by berepiki(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
van bonattel:

...am 4years older than her...she's taller than me tho...i luv her somuch buh i doubt if she loves me d way i do cos she sees me as a brother...buh i see her as my wife cha....tough situation buh she's d only one i love for d past 6years now
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by aadetoyin(f): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Its often not advisable. It is when u start dating her that u will get to know that friendship and dating are totally different and u'll know that u don't know her at all.
Am speaking from experience ni o.
Another thing is if u re academically mates, u might not be ready for marriage when she is and that will cause another wahala on its own.

So my dear, friendship is NOT enough
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by aadetoyin(f): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
oluplus: I disagree. I married my class mate. 4 yrs ago and I can tell u it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. There is mutual love and respect for each other. Infact, she hands over all her salary to me, after removing her tithe. @Op, pls go for her if you truly love her.

I guess u re lucky. Not everyone is as lucky like u. @Op, don't feel ur wife will hand her salary to u like this Oga's wife else u re sleepin on okada grin

1 Like

Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by oluplus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
aadetoyin:

I guess u re lucky. Not everyone is as lucky like u. @Op, don't feel ur wife will hand her salary to u like this Oga's wife else u re sleepin on okada grin
[quote author=aadetoyin. Yes, am lucky. The point here is whether classmate or whoever, if the Op is comfortable wt her and if she's a wife material and Op is comfortable and feels he can spend the rest of his life wt her, I still suggest he gives it a push. And as per the salary, why would any man even expect his wife to hand over all her salary to him? I have discouraged this, but she would not stop. So, no one should be disappointed if this does not happen and it does not make the lady disrespectful.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by greatgod2012(f): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2013
oluplus: [quote author=aadetoyin. Yes, am lucky. The point here is whether classmate or whoever, if the Op is comfortable wt her and if she's a wife material and Op is comfortable and feels he can spend the rest of his life wt her, I still suggest he gives it a push. And as per the salary, why would any man even expect his wife to hand over all her salary to him? I have discouraged this, but she would not stop. So, no one should be disappointed if this does not happen and it does not make the lady disrespectful.

thank you!
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by Mrsmansson(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
oluplus: [quote author=aadetoyin. Yes, am lucky. The point here is whether classmate or whoever, if the Op is comfortable wt her and if she's a wife material and Op is comfortable and feels he can spend the rest of his life wt her, I still suggest he gives it a push. And as per the salary, why would any man even expect his wife to hand over all her salary to him? I have discouraged this, but she would not stop. So, no one should be disappointed if this does not happen and it does not make the lady disrespectful.
Discourage it more with a very hard warning and see if she won't stop it.what is your wife trying to proove.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
^ Why do you feel she's trying to prove something? It's working for them and she is doing it all of her own free will so why shouldn't she continue? We can't dictate to her the extent her love for her husband should go! It's the husband that needs to continue to do all to ensure that he doesn't mishandle the love and respect she's giving him.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Mrs mansson][/quote]

And why Mrs Mansson? You sound like a home wrecker!
Every home is different .

It's official I earn more and I give him all my earning cos he's more prudent when it comes to money management , of-course I still have money here and there to take care of my need.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by Mrsmansson(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Home wrecker?Lord jesus.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by JoannaSedley(f): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
^^ DAMN
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by drnoel: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
why not, u get to have the best of both worlds
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by oluplus(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
ileobatojo: ^ Why do you feel she's trying to prove something? It's working for them and she is doing it all of her own free will so why shouldn't she continue? We can't dictate to her the extent her love for her husband should go! It's the husband that needs to continue to do all to ensure that he doesn't mishandle the love and respect she's giving him.
Trust me am up to the task and she's seeing the result.
Re: My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
oluplus: Trust me am up to the task and she's seeing the result.

Cool!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give My Husband Another Chance After All These? / Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy / Help Am In A Dilemma Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.