Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] (2945 Views)

My Grandfathers Last Words Before He Died / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / My Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up... (pls Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Let's assume your very grandpa called you privately to tell you this;

Imagine ur grand father was on his sick bed and his last words were "my child, I left #100billion(naira) for you in... in... in... in... in... in...", and he died. What will u do?grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by hadura29(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
When I consult all these wise men below I must get answer.

Wey perce go dey for the followers too...

Ni eleyi tan so.. AMa ro oku ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by danielicon(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
go put am for life sustaining machine asap...
or go for a brain test, there is nothing oyibo no fit do..

or even kill yourself to meet him and ask him grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Feranmicharles(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na to slap or beat or electrocute him o grin he gats to wake up na,why would be die with 100BN grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by bruiser007(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'll faint and follow him to heaven and come back after he tells me Where it is
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
hadura29:
danielicon:
bruiser007:
Feranmicharles:
Na to slap or beat or electrocute him o grin he gats to wake up na,why would be die with 100BN grin
bruiser007:

grin all these guys ain't smiling o grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by hadura29(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
vheMa:

Dey dre na @op, I go dey smile na im I go dey awake by now.. Once I get the 100b.. Chai...
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
hadura29:

Dey dre na @op, I go dey smile na im I go dey awake by now.. Once I get the 100b.. Chai...
kazrem hope am free now grin check ur mail
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Ewuro4: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
vheMa:

Atall ... They all cracked me up no be small, esp the oracle guy cheesy
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by crackhaus: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2015
hadura29:

gringrin

That Esu deity seems like the one that will have the most accuracy in locating that money.

How much commission he dey take?
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Atall ... They all cracked me up no be small, esp the oracle guy cheesy
I taya o grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Will kill myself and ask him wat did he say! grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Ewuro4: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Will kill myself and ask him wat did he say! grin

Hehe cheesy in heaven/hell you mean? Hahaha grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by hadura29(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin

That Esu deity seems like the one that will have the most accuracy in locating that money.

How much commission he dey take?

I no greedy, I go give am 5% coz I go gast give the other gods too. The gods are wise
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe cheesy in heaven/hell you mean? Hahaha grin
do u mean whr I will go or whr he will go? grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Ewuro4: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2015
I'm rotfl as I type.. Asked hubby same, said he will grab his head and give CPR cheesy

Men ... Yall aggressive when it comes to money matter grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Ewuro4: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
do u mean whr I will go or whr he will go? grin

Both cheesy we are not sure since you want to kill yourself to crossover to his side for the info.
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nokiae5: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2015
na to beg that man when dey up BABA GOD make him dream am for my dream.make i know
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Ewuro4:

Both cheesy we are not sure since you want to kill yourself to crossover to his side for the info.
loooooool. For ur mind ryt

1 Like

Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Ewuro4: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Cutehector:
loooooool. For ur mind ryt

grin grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by bruiser007(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Ewuro4:
I'm rotfl as I type.. Asked hubby same, said he will grab his head and give CPR cheesy

Men ... Yall aggressive when it comes to money matter grin
It's all for the ladies. we don't want u guys to suffer
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Those gods are handsome mehn embarassed

Is a mere mortal allowed to flirt with them? grin

hadura29:

Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by hadura29(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2015
cococandy:
Those gods are handsome mehn embarassed

Is a mere mortal allowed to flirt with them? grin

Sure why not, but how can you flirt with people you can't see when me cool angry is here.

Hmmm

Let me go n confirm my 5packs.

Ok I still got it..

Tongues out.
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by xynerise: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Shock absorber will do the trick
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by MARKone(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
vheMa:

Imagine ur grand father was on his sick bed and his last words were "my child, I left #100billion(naira) for you in... in... in... in... in... in...", and he died. What will u do?grin

Hmmmm..the dead shall rise again, and am not talking about rapture, the man must rise immediately o, any which way, he must complete that statement, after he can rest in peace.
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by crackhaus: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
hadura29:

I no greedy, I go give am 5% coz I go gast give the other gods too. The gods are wise
gringrin

The gods are indeed wise.
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
danielicon:

cheesy
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
MARKone:

Hmmmm..the dead shall rise again, and am not talking about rapture, the man must rise immediately o, any which way, he must complete that statement, after he can rest in peace.
grin
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by anigbajumo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
vheMa:

jst put my ear close to his mouth......."PAPA jst say it little by little am listen 2u"
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by OXCUBA: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
I WILL KILL MYSELF ... SO THAT .... I WILL MEET HIM ... TO EXPLAIN FURTHER.
Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Dry bones shall rise again o.....by fire by force! grin

Or make we arrange meeting for my dream make e tell peacefully.....otherwise him no go rest in peace o! angry

1 Like

Re: Imagine These Was Your Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up[lol] by VintageCocktail(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
In No Particular Order- Cpr, Adrenaline And Hydrocort Injections, Defibrillators, Mixture Of Weed, Skunk And Coke Blown Into His Brain Cells While The Wise Men Will Be Doing Their Thing. Not Forgetting Tb Joshua, Mbaka, Olukoya And Suleiman Dem As They Join In The Quest For 100billion Naira Treasure Hunt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer / Please I Need Your Help!!! God Will Reward Whoever Those. / What Exactly Is A Bad Boy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.