Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? (792 Views)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / My Parents Are Always Quarelling And Fighting What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by linuster(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
What wil u do if at 28 ur parents ar stil fightin,pls advice,coz i ve don all i could bt to no result.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by greatgod2012(f): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
I will leave them alone during the fight, if it doesnt involve one beating the other, and later talk and beg each of them separately and individually, and if it involves one beating up the other, i will try and separate them, after which i will threaten to run out of their sight to an unknown place, if they dont put a stop to their fightings.
May God help us all.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by coldgate(f): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
If they are beating each other I will side with mum because dad will obviously be stronger. You remember that tug-of-war we did in Pry sch? Now is the time to use those skills!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by Caracta(f): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I would leave the house for them or call 911 grin. On a more serious note, at 28? Not too good abeg.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by slimyem: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
If you are 28,it means they've been together for 28 years or more and can handle each other.
I'd leave them alone..unless it turns physical.cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by chiteny(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2013
I will go in with two green empty bottles (Pls don't ask where the liquid content went to angry) and break them on each of their heads. This act will quieten the arena and force them to sit down at my request with a soft toned voice. Then, we will start a heart to heart talk in a peaceful environment. cool

...i hope you meant fight as exchange of blows and all? undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by greatgod2012(f): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2013
chiteny: I will go in with two green empty bottles (Pls don't ask where the liquid content went to angry) and break them on each of their heads. This act will quieten the arena and force them to sit down at my request with a soft toned voice. Then, we will start a heart to heart talk in a peaceful environment. cool

...i hope you meant fight as exchange of blows and all? undecided

you are a joker, right?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Parents Are Fightin? by mysticgal(f): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
i will quietly leave,and atually for me thats the time to ask favours,cos they would be looking for who to side them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Wish To Marry A Woman/man Like Your Dad Or Mum? / What Do You Think About Husband And Wife Having A Separate Bedroom??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.