Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com (1797 Views)

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / My Unfortunate Shopping Experience With Konga.com - Please Help / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by Engineer96(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Plz assist me fellow NLs.
On 6th of January, I bought a novel(book) from amazon.com, an online store, and on 7th of january, my UBA Africard was debited for the worth of the good including transportation and handling. The same day, I received an email from amazon telling me that the good has been shipped and that I will receive the puchased novel on 19th of february. I waited till march 16th. I did not receive the said product and so I wrote to them. They replied telling me to wait till march 15th after which I should write to them again.
I used my office address for easy location.
Today is march 21st and I have not received the said novel from amazon
What do I do. Kindly advice me.
Thanks.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by tpia5: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Complain to amazon, not nl.

Do they even ship to nigeria? How were you able to place the alledged order, something seems fishy.

Wbb
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by TOLABABE1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
It happens! In most cases its cos of d shipment option u used,while attimes d delay is due to nija factor, if ur shipment plan is dat which uses d service of the national post-office. I'v had several issues like dat but watever d case may b, they wld keep refunding part of ur shipment charges to u in bit for failing to deliver as scheduled. Just keep complaining to them. U wld get ur consigment as long as delivery addy is correct.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by tpia5: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
poster, you must be referring to amazon uk or amazon canada, not amazon.com.

amazon doesnt ship to nigeria but amazon uk can ship to international destinations outside the ones listed on their website.

however, such transactions are between the buyer and seller only, not the site.

amazon canada ships to most countries, including nigeria.

so, contact your seller and stop making trouble on [for] nl.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by Engineer96(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks to you all.
Amazon has promised to refund me through my UBA Africard which they debited.
They said it will take 2 to 3 working days from friday.
I am waiting for the refund.
Re: My Online Shopping Experience With Amazon.com by dav8id(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2013
amazon shipp item like book and cd's to nigeria.i think wrong someway if not you suppose to get your package.well, just expect your refund.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 / I Can Write Any Business Plan Of Your Choice With A Professional Look And Feel / This Is For You If You're Employed And Have Your Own Business[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.