Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. (12697 Views)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Marital Agreement / Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by adabeke12(f): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, as far as am concerned, there is nothing wrong in adding a little more weight after marriage. Infact I love it. I and my wife have been married for 7 years now. Both of us have added a little more weight, and believe you me, we look so lovely like a happily married African-Nigerian couple should look. Adding too much weight would not be good for health and other reasons;Yes. But I definitely will not tolerate my wife looking like OGBONGE FISH because she wants to look slim-fit. I do not like skinny-slim-fit girls. I love ladies with curves. So as my wife has added a bit more weight after 3 issues, she is even more curvy, more mature and certainly more s²xy and more beautiful. And I love her the more for it. A married woman should look well-fed and respectable. There is nothing like village mentality in this. I have been arround the world, but I love us Africans more than any other race. So I don't buy the idea of someone trying to look like tooth-pick just to keep in shape. For what? But its also good for one to watch your weight and not become too fat or obesse. Bottom line is that every couple should decide what's best for them and go ahead to achieve it.Societal consideration and conformity is also important. If you live in Western Europe or America, you might do your best to give yourself a hell of exercise all the time to conform with their ogbonge-fish-looking preferred stature. But if you live in Naija, you should consider adding a bit more weight after marriage to look wellfed and trendy. Just make sure you deal with the tummy after childbirth. Nigerians are among the most beautiful people on planet earth.[/b]

oga u too much oh
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by adconline(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2013
The thing is that Nigerians still associate over eating and drinking with being rich.. ie. big man. That's why most rich folks and politicians have pot bellies. If you take a girl out, she will eat like there is no tomorrow. Most of our foods are full of carbs. It's hard to go to a restaurant/function and order naked fresh salad without salad cream or mayonnaise. If u want salad without anything , you will be looked at someone who is insane. It's collective ignorance and aloofness!
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by jeffizy(m): 4:32am On Mar 23, 2013
@adconline.... So true.

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2013
adconline: The thing is that Nigerians still associate over eating and drinking with being rich.. ie. big man. That's why most rich folks and politicians have pot bellies. If you take a girl out, she will eat like there is no tomorrow. Most of our foods are full of carbs. It's hard to go to a restaurant/function and order naked fresh salad without salad cream or mayonnaise. If u want salad without anything , you will be looked at someone who is insane. It's collective ignorance and aloofnes
what about garri, fufu, mtn rice, beans?

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by fashconsult(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Kairoseki77: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2013
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

If my girl gets obese after we get married, I'm getting a divorce straight away! That's just plain nasty. How selfish could you be? Having relations with an obese woman is not what anyone signs up for when they get married, unless the person was already obese beforehand.

This is why I plan on marrying an athlete, dancer, etc. I work out and keep my body in shape, so there's no excuse for you to ruin your body and just expect me to accept it.

This is why some men end up cheating on their spouses. Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Michaeljones36: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

If my girl gets obese after we get married, I'm getting a divorce straight away! That's just plain nasty. How selfish could you be? Having relations with an obese woman is not what anyone signs up for when they get married, unless the person was already obese beforehand.

This is why I plan on marrying an athlete, dancer, etc. I work out and keep my body in shape, so there's no excuse for you to ruin your body and just expect me to accept it.

This is why some men end up cheating on their spouses. Ridiculous!

Yeah,cheating on their spouses with even uglier girls.People cheat because they want to,no excuses.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Yeah,cheating on their spouses with even uglier girls.People cheat because they want to,no excuses.
Most people cheat because they are forced to.... Either directly or indirectly..
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by micmiloz(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
women and foooooooooodddddd. It's appalling. Men dont know how much women eat until they are living with one. Women always have their hands in their mouths all d time, during pregnancy it's understandable but otherwise, it's terrible. Married men have no choice but to eat whenever and whatever their wives offer otherwise there will be issues. Discipline, exercise n eating right
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Most people cheat because they are forced to.... Either directly or indirectly..

Cheating first starts in your mind,no one can force anyone to cheat.Most cheat because they ll get away with,if the penalty for cheating is amputation of both legs,no one will cheat,forced or not.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Cheating first starts in your mind, no one can force anyone to cheat. Most cheat because they ll get away with,if the penalty for cheating is amputation of both legs,no one will cheat,forced or not.
@bolded... Do you know that some women don't like s€x?, now if such a woman marry a s€xually active man and she's always complaining about the number of times he demands for it and she do deny it to him sometimes what do you think he will do?.... If he goes out to look for it isn't he forced to look outside?.

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by SONFGOD12: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2013
I hate fat so mch cnt stand my wife looking all fat wen i gt married..d problem is dat 9ja babes re very lazy dey dnt lyk wrking out at all wat dey wnt is shawama barbacue ice cream point n kill etc
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: @bolded... Do you know that some women don't like s€x?, now if such a woman marry a s€xually active man and she's always complaining about the number of times he demands for it and she do deny it to him sometimes what do you think he will do?.... If he goes out to look for it isn't he forced to look outside?.

Forced indeed,and he didn't know that before he married her?
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Forced indeed,and he didn't know that before he married her?
When ladies are now clamouring for the "no sex till after marriage" thingy, how will a brother know those things?.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: When ladies are now clamouring for the "no sex till after marriage" thingy, how will a brother know those things?.

How many men are really married to women whom they never had sexual knowledge of prior to marriage?how many guys are really willing not to taste before purchasing?
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by dBard: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

Cheating first starts in your mind,no one can force anyone to cheat.Most cheat because they ll get away with,if the penalty for cheating is amputation of both legs,no one will cheat,forced or not.

undecidedermmm..Yes, they will.
There's HIV now n yet people still have unprotected sex.
Amputation or not, cheating will happen.. cool

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

How many men are really married to women whom they never had sexual knowledge of prior to marriage?how many guys are really willing not to taste before purchasing?
Because of the lies girls do tell... You will see a girl using alum on her privates just to deceive a brother that she's a virgin and all... I am an advocate of taste before buying/marriage... If she say she a virgin and you marry her then find out she lied to you, then that's cheating...
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2013
dBard:

undecidedermmm..Yes, they will.
There's HIV now n yet people still have unprotected sex.
Amputation or not, cheating will happen.. cool

HiV is coded,amputation is obvious.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Because of the lies girls do tell... You will see a girl using alum on her privates just to deceive a brother that she's a virgin and all... I am an advocate of taste before buying/marriage... If she say she a virgin and you marry her then find out she lied to you, then that's cheating...

What's hard in confirming virginity from a Gyno??There is no excuse for cheating.Why seeking a virgin while you aren't one??why will you cheat if your virgin turns out to be a log of wood in bed??we are derailing Jeffizy's thread abeg.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

What's hard in confirming virginity from a Gyno??There is no excuse for cheating.Why seeking a virgin while you aren't one??why will you cheat if your virgin turns out to be a log of wood in bed??we are derailing Jeffizy's thread abeg.
I have Never claimed to be a virgin, neither do I claim to be looking for one... Men cheat so also do the women..
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: I have Never claimed to be a virgin, neither do I claim to be looking for one... Men cheat so also do the women..

Yeah,cheating is not exclusive to any gender.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Kairoseki77: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
byvan:

It wouldn't make sense to cheat with uglier girls.

For guys that cannot get a pretty girl, this is also what drives men to prostitutes.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by BabaOyo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Bottom line is eating well. That is - balanced diet and avoiding the cholesterol riddled meals all round.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by victorian(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
Av been average shaped with a big bum! And good size boo..obs and that was one physical attributes that attracted my hubby ... Himself has a chiseled biceps, and and arms to bad... cheesy.... He had always love clothes , I wear and when it comes to my lingerie, he melts like butter tongue... He warned me,on no condition must I add extra weight to wat I av , and neither must I lost any pounds too....but maintain my shape... It's not easy, but with extra workloads on my hands .. smiley... Am on point....While his chest has become bigger and thick.. I melt anytime, I look at him... Thank God, he is disciplined . smiley... Have never felt attracted to slim guys at all...
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by adconline(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
victorian: Av been Orobo from day 1,with big Bo..Obie's and that was one physical attributes that attracted my hubby ... Himself has a chiseled biceps, and and arms to bad... cheesy.... He had always love clothes , I wear and when it comes to my lingerie, he melts like butter tongue... He warned me,on no condition must I add extra weight to wat I av , and neither must I lost any pounds too....but maintain my shape... It's not easy, but with extra workloads on my hands .. smiley... Am on point....While his chest has become bigger and thick.. I melt anytime, I look at him... Thank God, he is disciplined . smiley... Have never felt attracted to slim guys at all...

You are also live for you and ur kids not for your hubby alone.. It takes work and discipline not to gain weight.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by adconline(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
idee.esperanza:

what about garri, fufu, mtn rice, beans?

Those are pure weight gainers!
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by Babe101: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
All of you insulting women here, na wa for una o!
What time would she have for workout when she wakes up in the morning to prepare food for the family, bathe the kids and beg them to please drink tea and finish up their food when she's also running late for work at the same time? By the time she gets home in the evening, another set of chores starts again, then at nite oga deposits his s.p.e.r.m inside her? Why the woman no go fat? Make una take time for here o angry

1 Like

Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Babe_101: All of you insulting women here, na wa for una o!
What time would she have for workout when she wakes up in the morning to prepare food for the family, bathe the kids and beg them to please drink tea and finish up their food when she's also running late for work at the same time? By the time she gets home in the evening, another set of chores starts again, then at nite oga deposits his s.p.e.r.m inside her? Why the woman no go fat? Make una take time for here o angry
You said the truth... But what about weekends and some public holidays?.
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by InvertedHammer: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2013

I have not been able to gain any weight after marriage...
Well, I don't have a peaceful marriage...so that explains it all.

I AM GETTING A DIVORCE!!!

Wifey, if you are reading this...BURN IN HELL!
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by InvertedHammer: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
nbright: Because of the lies girls do tell... You will see a girl using alum on her privates just to deceive a brother that she's a virgin and all... I am an advocate of taste before buying/marriage... If she say she a virgin and you marry her then find out she lied to you, then that's cheating...

nbright:

Are you serious with the alum thing? I used to think it is a myth. So the alum gums the hymen back or constricts the hole or what?
Can you educate us more on this strange phenomenon?
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by nbright: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
InvertedHammer:

nbright:

Are you serious with the alum thing? I used to think it is a myth. So the alum gums the hymen back or constricts the hole or what?
Can you educate us more on this strange phenomenon?
My brother, it's no myth o... I heared it when I was in secondary school and never really believed it not untill I read about it on bbc that's when I truely believed.... If you've ever washed snail with alum before, you will understand how it works.... Girls now use alum to deceive men that are desperate for virgins and they also use it to hide their promiscuity (if their religion frown against slaming before marriage)..
Re: Post Marital Weight Gain & Effects. by victorian(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
There is even a serum, one will use to wash d pvssy , trust me.... Na virgin straight up! Instanta grin...... So ladies yur worries r over if the bobo desires a virgin... It can be arranged ...straigh up! grin grin.....d guy go sweat and bow nah? E easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Lawyers Lament High Divorce Rate In Nigeria / How Has Fatherhood Changed You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.