Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,560 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Osaze The Prodigal Son - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze The Prodigal Son (637 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaze The Prodigal Son by vision2050: 1:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Osaze Odewingwe is one of the players that i love and respect because of his commitment in white and green jersey, even when the team perform below expectation i single handly him for praise but his behaviour this days let me disappoint in him. His behaviour on deadline transfer day make Kenyan to make jest of us ( I qoute)
@Superjohna07: #SOMEONETELLNIGERIA Our
players don't drive themselves to clubs to beg
for transfers on deadline day( because of the poor treatment there player received when they arrived). I'm one of those that accuse keshi for his (osaze)exclusion at Afcon but now I give kudos to the big boss, I now see what he saw

His calibal of player should not be involve in twitter rant that fine him 18m naira, he tweet again about buyout of his contract...... What is wrong with this guy??

I hope is not under the influence of wet weed
Your opinions pls

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Promise Win Over Kenya / Chelsea Win Europa League With A Late Goal. / Fifa Announces Official Team Selections At The Confederation Cup: Mikel Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.