Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? (1188 Views)

Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Weds Fiancée In Anambra / Why Cant Kobe Sign A Pre Nup With Vanessa? / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Michael Jordan's Fiancee Signs Prenuptial Agreement' To Protect Basketball Star's $650m Fortune

Michael Jordan's fiancee Yvette Prieto 'has signed prenuptial agreement' to protect basketball star's $650million fortune

His ex-wife Juanita Vanoy reportedly scored what was at the time the largest celebrity divorce deal in history.
And Michael Jordan is determined that he won’t make the same mistake again.
It is believed that the basketball legend has had his fiancée Yvette Prieto sign a prenuptial agreement.

Proceeding with caution: Michael Jordan has reportedly made his fiancee Yvette Prieto sign a prenuptial agreement

The National Enquirer reports that the prenup will protect nearly all of the sports star’s $650million fortune.
‘Michael loves Yvette, but he won’t let that interfere with his common sense – and his money – like it did before,’ a source allegedly told the publication.

The 50-year-old star and his bride-to-be, who will apparently tie the knot on April 27, will each keep the assets that they bring to the marriage, it has been reported.
Should the couple end up divorcing, Yvette will allegedly receive $1million for every year that they were married.

Protecting his assets: The basketball legend wants to keep his $650million fortune safe after a messy divorce from his first wife

Wedding bells: On March 7, the couple applied for a marriage licence, which is good for 60 days, in Florida

If the marriage lasts for 10 years, she will receive $5million per year if they split up.
But the Cuban-American model, 33, reportedly is ‘OK with the agreement,’ because she doesn’t believe the prenup will ever come into play.

‘She feels they have a strong relationship. She can’t imagine that they’d ever split up!’
The insider added: ‘Yvette knows Michael was once a serial cheater, just like his buddy Tiger Woods.

Expensive divorce: After his split from first wife Juanita Vanoy Michael had to fork over $168million, the couple's Chicago mansion, and custody of their three children

‘But she believes Michael has sown his wild oats and only has eyes for her now. They’re both very happy and looking forward to the wedding.’

Michael and Yvette appeared at the main Palm Beach County courthouse in Florida to apply for a marriage licence in the early morning of March 7, according to Kathy Burstein, a spokeswoman for the clerk's office.
Applicants must apply in person and a licence is good for 60 days.
[size=18pt]
Michael and Juanita had no prenuptial agreement, but Juanita walked away from the marriage in 2006 with $168million, their shared Chicago mansion and custody of the couple’s three children.[/size]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2ODSulzsi

Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 22, 2013
If I were her, I won't agree lai lai
Everything will be split in half at divorce,no ifs or buts

As we say in the wedding vows

Michael I take thee as my lawfully wedded husband
To have and to hold ( tangible assets o)
For better, for us. (Gbam)
For Richer for prada ( ozugbo)

1 Like

Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Nwando no let dayokanu and sagamite catch you talking about no pre nups. grin

Anyways I have never believed in prenups so it does not apply to me cool
Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by MajorJ(m): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2013
THank you ohh, we don't want dear MJ facing one stupid gold digger sistaa trying to steal his money
Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by pomporiking: 4:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Don't let it happen again mj,now that you have more money.if d yvette wants to complain you tell her B*TCH YOU WEREN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYM

1 Like

Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by kunlekunle: 4:57am On Mar 22, 2013
u can imagine someone that barely earns 10,000dollars per month, always in dept and wants high life and suddenly won a MICAHEL JORDAN lottery.
She seems a reasonable person for now.
But 2moro
Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by yuzedo: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2013
pompori king: Don't let it happen again mj,now that you have more money.if d yvette wants to complain you tell her B*TCH YOU WEREN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYM
*rick Ross grunt* Uhn! grin

B*tches be mad! They ought to PAY to get married to MJ! undecided
Re: Michael Jordan's Fiancée Signs Pre-nup, Imagine? by Akshow: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Once bitten twice shy they say. he paid one of the most expensive divorce settlement in the world to his ex wife. he his just protecting his behind in a world where people throw away something they can easily fix up.

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simeon In Fresh Divorce Case…daniel May Be Arrested For Alleged Forgery / Marketers Jostle For Afrocandy's Soft Indecency Movie / Saidi Balogun Not Remarrying: “i’m Not Getting Married To Oba Saheed Elegushi’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.