Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation (27436 Views)

Student Cultists Surrender In OAU As Adeboye Ministers / Ogun Police Nab 53 Student Cultists On Way To Initiation Ceremony / Secondary Student Gamblers Clash In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by akatonero(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
This is the book their parent ask them to go n read Abi?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
o'boy:
i do use my brain,always unlike you who is waiting for the grave before you use yours

what a comeback!!! You just proved my point! go to bed or shut up and go read a book. flipping doofus.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by obowunmi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na lie? Secondary school?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by oboy3(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
engineerd:

what a comeback!!! You just proved my point! go to bed or shut up and go read a book. flipping doofus.
ok,dumbo
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by zolajpower: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
where is my oga at the top? he shld be called to ? y would underage sec student be caught in the act of cultism
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by pyx: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please Report Immediately To The Oga at the tOp
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by theripper: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
U begin to wonder the abysmal failure recorded in WAEC of recent. This particular set of secondary school students are too disillusioned and not focused.

U ask a secondary school student ---" What is ur sex"

Ans----- Two times daily.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by nerodenero: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Our present leaders have left the future leaders to rot away forgetting the good training they received while growing up.At times when I think about the future of Nigeria,I feel SORRY for her as Femi Kuti rightly said in one of his hit songs.Again,when the foundation is faulty,what can the righteous do?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is it soyinka started cultism in ameria,europe,asia etc? is it soyinka that started ogboni,witch and wizard secret society?
Pvin: Just Passing.
Shoyinka
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
The life of a cultist is useless, You live in fear of the unknown every seconds of the day. Having towed that line once i can advise everyone to stay away from cultism, it doesn't pay an ish rather you keep losing
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by seunny4lif(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na news?Make dem come benin city even pry 1 pikin don join cult since...For Edo state no small boy oooo,talk to one anyhow and see squad waiting for u with better weapons to beat nonsense comot for u body...Dating edo girl na wahala becos she belong...We need dem for edo state...Make una help us,Nigeria civil defense or na defender?Na one.....
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by ikweremilitant: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Donsammi: too bad
imagine wat nija has turnd to
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Costa2000(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
gboss4sure: The life of a cultist is useless, You live in fear of the unknown every seconds of the day. Having towed that line once i can advise everyone to stay away from cultism, it doesn't pay an ish rather you keep losing
Well spoken.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by ikweremilitant: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Angel_777: why do south east take ritualist, kidnapping, rapping too serious? Just wondering!
but d last time I checked ogun is not in the rast.or your map na colonial mapa?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by LYNDDY(f): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
as long as they know what is right and wrong ,they definitely know what they are doing and i just wish parents wil be more attentive to their kids instead of chasing after money.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by jobaskia(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
who says they cant be prosecuted. let them be taken to special court- juvenile court. The court have jurisdiction over such cases like this one.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pvin: Just Passing.
Shoyinka
gbenu sohun ode
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by coogar: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
o'boy:
Can you see what the noble price winning grey hair-ed professor caused?
But why do West-side take cultism too serious than Everybody else?

you are massively ignorant!
the brotherhood wole soyinka pioneered was not the same as the fools doing cultism now. soyinka formed a group of intellectuals - only brilliant students were allowed. it was after soyinka left university that the group veered into criminal activites.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by johnwizey: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG............Nazareth High School,dat was the school i wrote my waec
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by HARDDON: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: I still wonder what advantage comes with being a cultist...
What do they tell people to make them desire being one?
Don't they learn from all the cultism stories that abound?
Ever walked on d moon with your head held high because you know you r untouchable?
Ever felt dis gut level feelings knowing fully well that respect is what you command from all and fear is what you reek?
Ever desired any gurl , as many as you want, ενεη if dey had bfs, and you got them cos you blend and belong and no guy can hold a candle to you ços you?
Ever handled and caressed d Skin of a magnum n let blaze a lead from its den?
Have you ever walked into a hall choke a block and men make way ƒoя Ʊ ?
Ever spoke in silence and uя words were loudly heard?

To most, d promises r too great to resist and you nid not be preached to.

But in d end, it aint all worth it!

Embrace peace. Scars live eternal! Eida burned on your skin , engraved on your heart or lost with your soul!
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by oboy3(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
coogar:

you are massively ignorant!
the brotherhood wole soyinka pioneered was not the same as the fools doing cultism now. soyinka formed a group of intellectuals - only brilliant students were allowed. it was after soyinka left university that the group veered into criminal activites.
just listen to yourself
take Knife chook goat,take goat chook knife,nor be the Same thing?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by creativemusic: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Jobos(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Let think and discuss like literate Nigerian; check up the meaning of Cult.boko haram, OPC, Arewa, Mossob,Niger delta militant and the likes are Cult. Then also learn that everything in life has the Good, the Bad and the UgLy. I maen too much of water also have side effect.
Stop attacking the unecessary and let parent train their wards in the way of God.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by pendo89(f): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
SMH
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by giditrend: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Angel_777: why do south east take ritualist, kidnapping, rapping too serious? Just wondering!

U r not serious

1 Like

Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by goodgood2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Since they were arrested by NSCDC, it would only be proper they find out their oga at the top.

Again, it would be improper for them to confess one thing while their oga at the top confesses another thing!
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Angel778(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
ikwere militant: but d last time I checked ogun is not in the rast.or your map na colonial mapa?o
Sorry i only respond to a post by a tribalist idiot.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by Angel778(f): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
giditrend:

U r not serious
Sure! i am hale and healthy. A serious person can be fouxd in an hospital.
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by lumeneng22: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Like fathers like children! They are also under age criminals o! Hmmm.... How lucky are they?
Re: 18 Secondary Student Cultists Arrested During Initiation by draj93(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44]And you wonder why OOU is messed up[/quote. Eh oou is no more messed up with cultism. We only have bad management bodies. Oou is now peaceful not like 4 - 5 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Announces School Resumption Dates / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.