Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Looking Into Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking Into Heaven (523 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Into Heaven by sidespin: 5:33am On Mar 22, 2013
LOOKING INTO HEAVEN

In January 1983, I was awakened by an angel at 5 a.m. The angel said, "Look!" And I looked into heaven. This was a spiritual vision. There is a difference between leaving your body and going to heaven and looking into heaven. I did not go back this time, I only looked.

Heaven sits on top of the universe—you have to go that far to reach it. You see, the universe is expanding at the same rate God spoke it into existence, and the universe begins outside of heaven's gates. As I looked into heaven, I recognized the place where I had seen tens of thousands of chariots when I was 8 years old. Although these chariots probably were drawn by horses, I did not see the horses.

I turned around and asked Jesus, "What does this mean? Why did You notify me? Why did You have the angel show me this?"

"Remember the covenant you made with Me?" (While in heaven the first time, we had made a covenant.) "This is My part, so I am showing you that the chariots are gone. They have gone to earth and brought the power.

"The next move of God has arrived on planet earth. You no longer have to pray for it to happen. It has arrived!" So people no longer have to say, "I am praying for the next move of God to happen."

We are in it! We are in it! We are in the moving of God for this hour of time, and we are just beginning to realize it is here..... each time there was a move of God, new "weapons" always were released first.
(Robert Liardon)

(1) (Reply)

Sheol: The Old Testament Consensus / The Boko Haram Amnesty Conundrum- Pastor Chris Okotie / Sure, Ladoja ‘ll Rule Again ... Don't Pity Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.