Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? (3542 Views)

Federal Poly Nekede Mobilized New Students / Will The Uniabuja New Graduates Be Mobilized For Nysc Batch B Service? / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Kaiser96: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2013
I was automatically mobilized for the batch b service in 2012,but due to some inesigencies,i was not able to go for the batch,i later remobilized, for batch C,my name later came out,but i was not able to also go for the service,due to d fact that i was ill..i have remobilized for this batch B comin up in june..ma fear is that will my name come out since i also remobilized for batch A,but my name did not come out..any advice will be hugely appreciated.
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by elebintin(f): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2013
No idea
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by ollyboy009(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Don't worry dear,u will be remobilized 4 oriention once more after which the nysc will stop remobilizing you.you can be deployed up to 3 times bt nt more than that.so relax ok!
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Kaiser96: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
ollyboy009: Don't worry dear,u will be remobilized 4 oriention once more after which the nysc will stop remobilizing you.you can be deployed up to 3 times bt nt more than that.so relax ok!
ollyboy009: Don't worry dear,u will be remobilized 4 oriention once more after which the nysc will stop remobilizing you.you can be deployed up to 3 times bt nt more than that.so relax ok!
[quote author=ollyboy009]Don't worry dear,u will be remobilized 4 oriention once more after which the nysc will stop remobilizing you.you can be deployed up to 3 times bt nt more than that.so relax ok! Tanx for raisin ma hopes..i rily need it..r u speaking from experience or u have a credible source within NYSC.?
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by ollyboy009(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2013
Kaiser96: [color=#006600][/color]
I am speaking from both kaiser.ok i am suppose to be part of this batch a serving corps but i miss the batch,so i headed straight to nysc office in abj and that is where i know all these.since your name wasnt come 4 this batch A which supposed to complete the 3rd deployment,then u have just been deployed twice.so you will surely be deployed once more but you musnt miss that.so relax my guy!
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Kaiser96: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
You said missed dis batch a,was itd second time u were deployed or was it ur first?wot skul did u graduate frm n when were u originally first mobilized?dnt b alarmed by all dis questions,just tryin to have an over view of another situation similar to ma predicament..by d way,i graduated frm uniben.abreast of ma situation.i went there last week to remobilized again..i hope u v done urs cos i was told by the DSA OFFICER that it is first come,first serve..
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Eliznk: 3:32pm On May 30, 2019
pls, I need your opinion here. I registered for NYSC last year but didn't complete the Registration cos i was surprised to see exemption. I went back to school to complain with some necessary documents i tendered. later it was discovered that the problem is from date of birth i had with JAMB. Someone then advised me to apply for new jamb number and use it to remobilize which I did. I wish to serve with this coming batch (Batch B, 2019) but my fear is if i will be remobilised with this new jamb number since my matric number is already on NYSC site? The former incomplete registration is still showing on my NYSC dashboard whenever i try checking my name on NYSC senate list.
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2019
yesssss
Re: Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again? by Seagodess(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Eliznk:
pls, I need your opinion here. I registered for NYSC last year but didn't complete the Registration cos i was surprised to see exemption. I went back to school to complain with some necessary documents i tendered. later it was discovered that the problem is from date of birth i had with JAMB. Someone then advised me to apply for new jamb number and use it to remobilize which I did. I wish to serve with this coming batch (Batch B, 2019) but my fear is if i will be remobilised with this new jamb number since my matric number is already on NYSC site? The former incomplete registration is still showing on my NYSC dashboard whenever i try checking my name on NYSC senate list.
were you remobilized?

(1) (Reply)

Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Programme Fellow 2016 For Corpers / NYSC State Allowee Amount In All States In Nigeria / Nysc Batch A Stream 2 2017 Date Announce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.