Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? (1783 Views)

Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) / Difference Between Honda Accord (eod) 2003, 2004 & 2005 Models. / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? by lekwas: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013
Dear NLers, I need all the advise I can get as I am prospecting for a used car. I want a Corolla of the 2004 - 2008 models, but was shown a Nigerian used CRV 2004 which seems to be in good condition at a reasonably fair rate.
I am a first time buyer and need to know about the CRV brand as compared with the corolla sedan models. I do not have 'plenty' of money for this venture and trust NLers to provide me with simple guides to assist me in making the best decision with the little money I have.
I will appreciate all meaningful response as I want to go car inspecting this morning.

Thanks all.
Re: Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? by dBard: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
lekwas: Dear NLers, I need all the advise I can get as I am prospecting for a used car. I want a Corolla of the 2004 - 2008 models, but was shown a Nigerian used CRV 2004 which seems to be in good condition at a reasonably fair rate.
I am a first time buyer and need to know about the CRV brand as compared with the corolla sedan models. I do not have 'plenty' of money for this venture and trust NLers to provide me with simple guides to assiJIst me in making the best decision with the little money I have.
I will appreciate all meaningful response as I want to go car inspecting this morning.

Thanks all.
Got a crv, but was kinda disappointed wit all d suspension wahala I experienced. I know PH roads r bad but.. Currently shopping f a Toyota Rav on advice of my mech.
Using a Toyota corolla as well, n tho was scared wit it being a sedan n all, but ve been impressed wit it.
Google both. It's wat I do..
Re: Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? by lekwas: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
Thanks a lot @dbard.
Re: Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? by Lovetinz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
I have been driving an 03 CRV for three years, almost Everyday.
The only prob I have with it is the AC (I headbutted something and
punctured "what do they they call that thing that looks like a thin radiator up front" wink"
and only remember I need to fix it when its really hot and the open sunroof wants to turn my scalp to hot Agege bread.
Other than the occasional oil change, I don't service, I don't care, I just drive.
It came with 7,000miles, Its 10,00miles plus now.
My next car? CRV 04/05.

I will heartily recommend a CRV to you.
and If you happen to pass a white CRV, Please honk,
It might be me.
If Bob Marley is not screaming One-Love on my 6speakers,
I'll honk back.
Re: Between Honda CRV 2004 And Toyota Corolla 2004 Which Is More Advisable To Buy? by funkybaby(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
You can't go wrong with the corolla

(1) (Reply)

P0011 2010 Toyota Camry - Camshaft Position 'a' Timing Over-advanced Or System / Mercedes C Class / The Best Way To Raise My Camry 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.