Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is Prof Chinu Achebe Is Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Prof Chinu Achebe Is Dead? (630 Views)

What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Chinua Achebe Is Ignorant Of The Situation In Nigeria - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Prof Chinu Achebe Is Dead? by bilms(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2013
I just received a message that reads, Prof Chinu Achebe is dead. Can anyone comfirm this?
Re: Is Prof Chinu Achebe Is Dead? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2013
bilms: I just received a message that reads, Prof Chinu Achebe is dead. Can anyone comfirm this?
nigerians! una too like burial. wetin d man wan go do for u there?
Re: Is Prof Chinu Achebe Is Dead? by frodobee: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2013
He is dead. The Iroko has fallen! The sage that was most garbed in the ancient lore of story-telling is dead! Death! Dead! Never have i been hard-hit by news of the dead in recent times. " tis knot in my nightmare
wld be the blue river
the key to the fields openin
a certain door to all to the wind of fire?
I came;
frm a certain wood we make a certain door
i no longer knw the essence of my soul
to open that door
as did the fathers of my spirits" tchicaya U'tamsi(AWS)

(1) (Reply)

Shell Exposes World’s Largest Illegal Oil Refinery In President Jonathan’s Backy / Security Agents Behind Bombings -orji Uzor Kalu / Exclusive: How Acn, Anpp, Apga, Cpc May Share Positions In Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.