Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How My Father Became My Son In Law- Very Real. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How My Father Became My Son In Law- Very Real. (4313 Views)

When You Ask Your Son In-law His Name / What Do U Do: You Meet Your Wife And Daughter And Son In Bed With.... / If You Are Served This Type Food At your In-law Place,what Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Father Became My Son In Law- Very Real. by Njoy1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian man said to the American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love, I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems." The American said, “Talking about love and marriages, I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. "After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now, my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I’m my own grandson. And you say you have family problems? Gimme a break!
Re: How My Father Became My Son In Law- Very Real. by delib: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
good luck

(1) (Reply)

You need to see this.....really funny (photos) / The Best Suicide Mission Ever!!! / Read,laff & Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.