Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

D'banj Set To Drop DKM Album On The 30th Of March. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Set To Drop DKM Album On The 30th Of March. (1063 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / D'banj Unveils DKM Album (Full Cover Art + Tracklist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Set To Drop DKM Album On The 30th Of March. by DarkSpawn80(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2013
D' Kokomaster Media & DB Records Ceo set to drop his much anticipated DKM album which will be his first album after the Mohits split. The Album which has been set to drop on the 30th of March has been in the works for a while now. #TheRoadToDKM includes a documetary on the making of the album, a 3 part interview on ndani TV, two leaked short versions of his songs (Scape goat remix & Don't tell me nonsense) Don't tell me nonsense got viral online as the beat and lines were catchy and had a splendid of Afrobeat "Eni to ba ta fele fele, Eni to ba so rada rada.. Ah! Eni to ba se rede rede, woran woran.. What I would do! EYIN BOYS E GBA OJU E.. Oya oya oya, E GBA OJU E (To get don't tell me nonsense ----> www.naijabam.com & search "Dbanj don't tell me nonsense".. D'banj also performed at the 2013 AFCON Closing ceremony & The super eagles went ahead to win the final..DKM the album includes loads of artistes (Kanye West, Olamide, K-Switch, J.Sol & many more from DB/Good Music) D'banj has chosen keep the rest of artistes a secret as to dazzle his listeners. The Road To DKM hasn't been easy but Africans say ( A ram that moves back is gathering stregnt) ..so lets remember the good & bad times on the journey that started in the year 2012 & will be ending in a few days! Anticipate DKM, Anticipate Greatness! #BeAPartOfHistory

Re: D'banj Set To Drop DKM Album On The 30th Of March. by kombo(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Off DKM Album, here it is, Eja Nla has Landed, Koko is Loading, Infact, koko has Loaded, , Check on WHY YOU LOVE ME LIKE THAT , Download, listen and Share your Thoughts, Dbanj has promised never to fade off any time soon, Legendary Hustler, Download and Enjoy

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD NOW[/size]
Re: D'banj Set To Drop DKM Album On The 30th Of March. by kombo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
[size=14pt]IBADI E[/size]

D'Banj ft OLAMIDE, DURELLA, K-SWITCH, IBADI E -->>

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? / What Song Are You Feeling Presently. / Mixtape: Dj Davisy [@dj_davisy] - Naija Next Rated Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.