Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? (1065 Views)

Opinion:Olamide And Phyno Who Is The Better Rapper / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? by oluamid(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Not since Modenine and Terry da Rapman's Spazmodic have I been this excited about a rap collabo. I mean, this track just tick the right boxes when it comes to confirm hit, and trust me, this is a national anthem in the making. I'm talking about the new track " D.ope Money" by Olamide ft Phyno.

Apparently, these guys are the ones currently holding down indigenous rap in Nigeria and I don't see them letting go anytime soon. They did Ghostmode and ruled the airwaves and this new track is threatening to do the same.

That Olamide guy is another thing. The guy rapped flawlessly in Ijebu dialect and didn't even break a sweat. He's making the thing look easy. As for Phyno, though I didn't understand what he was saying, the little verse he did in English already made me wish I understand Igbo. These guys are drugs.

My question is, having listened to both songs, which song do you think is the better of the two. Is it Ghostmode or D.ope money? Please note that I'm not comparing the two rappers, just the two songs. Which one do you think they nailed between the two songs. On which song did they collectively performed better?

Please note again, I'm not asking who is the better rapper. Just the better song.
Re: Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? by Owobobrown(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dopest s*h*i* i ever heard from a Nigerian rapper, fallership, this guy's are top of their game, long live indigenous rap #Team MOB#
Re: Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? by AbuMikey(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013

GhostMode is the D:OPesT!!!

Re: Between Olamide and Phyno's Ghostmode and D.ope Money, which is the better song? by oluamid(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2013
Abu Mikey:

GhostMode is the D:OPesT!!!

Lol @ D.opest.

With time, I think this new track will eclipse Ghostmode. Jeeeeeeez! Just check out how Olamide was delivering punchlines in Ijebu. That guy na confirm badht guy.

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music: Kiss Daniel Ft. Davido & Tiwa Savage – Woju Remix (full Trac / MUSIC/RADIO SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 / Music Studio Owners/music Producers, Drop Your Contacts For A Free Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.