Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Salary Range For These Companies/posts - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Range For These Companies/posts (13537 Views)

Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level. / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. / Salary Range For Entry Level Position In Spectranet, Starcomms And Visafone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by AjanleKoko: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Pls help me explain to the oga o! I honestly don't understand why he's acting like he doesn't understand. Why would I want to go for an interview in conoil if my current coy pays me better
Na wa o!

That's kinda funny.
What if people tell you here that Conoil pays x naira, which is more than what you're currently earning. And based on that you go to the interview, and you are offered a job and salary is y naira, less than what you're earning. Or vice versa, and you don't go to the interview.
How exactly does that work?

You want me to believe that you would or would not go to the interview (if Conoil calls you for one) based on what information is written here?
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by eledalo: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That's kinda funny.
What if people tell you here that Conoil pays x naira, which is more than what you're currently earning. And based on that you go to the interview, and you are offered a job and salary is y naira, less than what you're earning. Or vice versa, and you don't go to the interview.

You want me to believe that you would or would not go to the interview (if Conoil calls you for one) based on what information is written here?

Which kind of dunce is this. If you know the answer to the question say it, if not then shut up and stop derailing the thread. Haba!

Poster
I am only aware of Conoil Downstream ~1.5m/annum.
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by AjanleKoko: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2013
eledalo:

Which kind of dunce is this. If you know the answer to the question say it, if not then shut up and stop derailing the thread. Haba!

Poster

Sorry sah embarassed embarassed
Some of us are really slow ni lipsrsealed
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by Sweetlemon(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2013
eledalo:

Poster

Thanks jare! Though I'm applying for sales executive (experienced)

I think there's a lot more behind that guys attitude on this thread. And I'm sure my guess is right.

So career section on NL is also like this??.....
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by bookface: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That's kinda funny.

There's no point treating this question like it is much of a big deal. You've been on nairaland more than long enough to know that these sorts of questions are not new on the career section.

Many companies like to ask directly at an interview about the potential employee's salary expectation and all that. It is important to have these sorts of information handy, not only to be in a better position at negotiating your total package with your potential employer, but also to manage your expectations regarding what they may offer.

Of course, if someone says Conoil pays xyz, it shouldn't mean you have to take their word for fact, but at least it gives you a good insight into what you may expect and you may negotiate.

3 Likes

Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by JoannaSedley(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Sorry sah embarassed embarassed
Some of us are really slow ni lipsrsealed

funny, you are a pain in the aass sometimes. What the hell, OGA. Just typing dummies from your cozy office.
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
^^^ hahahahahhaha. Even mesef dey wonder wetin he smoke before writting all those rubbish! What a blind arguement! If u don't have any answer to her question, why don't u just shush? How difficult can that be? And to think he was one of the few I respect on this career board. . .smh

I will never understand why human beings become crafty and secretive when the issue of salaries come up! What is it with the yeye secrecy? Like someone will come rob u off the money. Mstcheeeww.. .

Sweetlemon, don't worry jare, one correct guy will soon come up with some figures.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by 735i(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
eledalo:

Poster

Please who are you? and who is a dunce? You have any idea who you insulted?....I think this is the biggest internet risk of all times; babies having access to computers with bandwidth!!!
Go suckle kid; or play with your toes!!!
Dammit!!! angry
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by aniiii(f): 2:26am On Jun 23, 2013
]]]]]]]]]]]]
Re: Salary Range For These Companies/posts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
For those of us willing to assist the OP with the info she requested please kindly do so and for those arguing up & down wasting thread space please its better you act like you didn't see this thread and go post somewhere else please.

I worked in an indeginuos Oil producing coy not ConOil though and salary range was between 3m - 5.2m p.a for grad entry level depending on if you are in field operations or otherwise. Experienced hire was 4.2m - 7m+ p.a. Hope this helps.

A forum is for sharing information so let's all help eachother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pass Personality Tests / Tech Job Or U.K Fully Funded Scholarship / Oyo Sacks 662 Workers; Removes 2,021 From Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.