Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. (8640 Views)

Salary Range For These Companies/posts / Entry Level Salary For Pharmaceutical Companies In Nigeria / What Is The Entry Level Salary For Accenture, Kpmg Pwc And Awd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. by kkesh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
im a recent graduate of electrical/electronics engineer and work in a new, non-structured private oil and gas firm as an engineer trainee with a salary far less than 100k. please, who can help me with the salary range of graduate sales trainee of Guinness Nigeria PLC (entry level). How is their well fare package and promotion rates like? is it a wise idea to leave my current job for a sales position in Guinness? soonest, i will be going for salary negotiation, so i need to have an idea. its urgent. (MOD: please FRONT PAGE)
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. by DavFem: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
If its a direct recruitment and not a contract staff then u shld concider urself lucky as you can't gett less than 150k as a graduate. Wish u goodluck
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. by kkesh(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
DavFem: If its a direct recruitment and not a contract staff then u shld concider urself lucky as you can't gett less than 150k as a graduate. Wish u goodluck
yes, its a direct employment by diageo, the parent company. do have any idea on their wellfare packages, how frequent is job promotion and job security?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. by deenee: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
If you ask me, I will recommend that you stay put at you current job. It might not fetch you much in terms of pay but I can assure you that the sacrifice will surely pay off many times over as you would have acquired the requisite skills and experience to accelerate your growth in the industry and then the big bucks starts to flow in.

The downside to what you are about to do is that though you might think that the sales job will provide financial advantage but in the long run, you could be stuck in a position for quite a while and in the end you put your career in a limbo, wherein you miss out potential opportunities that are prevalent in O and G for people of your skill set.

I have friends that opted for banking in the hey days when there money to be made in banking instead of gradually building their career in oil and gas.
At this moment, some are out of their jobs and those that stayed put in O and G are greatly reaping the benefits

My two cents and all the best!

2 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
deenee: If you ask me, I will recommend that you stay put at you current job. It might not fetch you much in terms of pay but I can assure you that the sacrifice will surely pay off many times over as you would have acquired the requisite skills and experience to accelerate your growth in the industry and then the big bucks starts to flow in.

The downside to what you are about to do is that though you might think that the sales job will provide financial advantage but in the long run, you could be stuck in a position for quite a while and in the end you put your career in a limbo, wherein you miss out potential opportunities that are prevalent in O and G for people of your skill set.

I have friends that opted for banking in the hey days when there money to be made in banking instead of gradually building their career in oil and gas.
At this moment, some are out of their jobs and those that stayed put in O and G are greatly reaping the benefits

My two cents and all the best!
Exceptional career advice.

@Op
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free....

(1) (Reply)

Msc.project Management Dissertation Topic / A Science Related Degree But Interested In TV Broadcasting Job, Advise On How To / Now That You Have Gotten The Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.