Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens (90089 Views)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by GENTLETEE(m): 5:08am On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks for the info but I am not surprised as these are third hand countries that has nothing to offer the average Nigerian. Proudly Naija here.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by didisky(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Nice
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by kayodeGid: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2013
ccollins: but these poor countries are upside down like their father - NIGERIA

Hmmm.Ninja is d king of all dis small small country!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by pippen213(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
walcolm: @OP,

Mont Serrat is in Spain and you need a schengen to enter spain...pls modify your list

Good job though

Montserrat is in d carribean island in between south America and North America. Check ur map pls
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Ezeufi: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2013
dare2think: Kosovo??

Are you freaking kidding me?

Who is crazy enough to go there??

There are more nigerians in kosovo than there are in the university of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Upright750: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2013
Please Take Note ... Macau is no more visa free or visa on arrival for Nigeria ... It has been stop since early last year ... if you are going to Macau now .. make sure you have your visa to avoid issues with immigrations. Macau was our rout for Visa Exit from china then because is very close to china mainland .
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by wealthpos(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello Fellas,....Can someone please shed more light on this Barbados?..Really wish to travel there.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
lrguru: Omo, which kind fairly used countries be this?

undecided
at least they are boko haram, 419 , Yahoo-Yahoo, drug mules/pusher/dealer free
Also they have running water and good power supply. Yet none of them produce 2.5millions of barrel/day
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Point of correction. Cameroon is 90days after that you need a visa
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by FabulousAutos(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seychelles on my mind.

Will be a good vacation spot.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by kcluv9ja: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
pls can somebody tell me a country dat i can go and teach africa history?most especially history of west africa since 1800.thanx
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by osdayoola(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
na whpo wan go there[size=8pt][/size][center][/center] smiley smiley wink angry tongue
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by yam: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Nigeria is not better than any of them.

u are mad,jokes apart
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
lrguru: Omo, which kind fairly used countries be this?

undecided
My Guy; you funny die...
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by seunny4lif(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
wealthpos: Hello Fellas,....Can someone please shed more light on this Barbados?..Really wish to travel there.
Barbados is Good...No direct airline frm nigeria..U need a transit visa via europe and Apart from South africa airways tht don't need transit visa for nigerian passport holder but u need someone in brazil to get a ticket frm Brazil to Barbados with Copa Airlines becos SAA stops in Sao paulo....And brazil immigration no dey take eye see Nigerian passport oooo becos u go answer question u go try....NB..SAA(LAG-JHB-SAO)Copa(SAO-PAN-Bridgetown) Copa airline is 1600USD......
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by seunny4lif(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
yam:

u are mad,jokes apart
U need to visit Barbados....

2 Likes

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2013
seunny4lif: U need to visit Barbados....
Travelling to all these countries doesn't have to be for greener pastures. I'm interested in travelling to most of these countries purely for the adventure.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by kegeewayne(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please do I just purchase a travelling ticket and head to the airport? I really don't understand how this works pls. Anyone with additional info on Barbados should please reply me ASAP. Thanks!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by tranxo(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2013
Lamasta: Pls how much is the Visa to heaven cos I am interested
Costs u nothing. Jesus has already paid the price in full.
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by ameeno: 8:59am On May 28, 2013
please how do i get to seychelles from Nigeria
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by enky(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2013
Pls i need info on the educational aspect on Ghana and Singapore any web so i could make inquire
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by enky(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2013
Is it possible to travel to some of this countries to school without going for nysc yet in Nigeria ? Advice
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by adepojuot: 2:07pm On May 28, 2013
Kosovo,Barbados and Fiji is the best among the list. how to get there,just look for the conference in one of this countries,use credit card to pay for the conference,after the payment,the organizer of that conference will send you an invitation letter,then book an hotel and flight reservation. make sure have enough cash with you and make sure you have a police report with u .with your invitation and your hotel reservation I am very sure immigration cannot stop you.

1 Like

Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by texaco1: 2:42pm On May 28, 2013
adepojuot: Kosovo,Barbados and Fiji is the best among the list. how to get there,just look for the conference in one of this countries,use credit card to pay for the conference,after the payment,the organizer of that conference will send you an invitation letter,then book an hotel and flight reservation. make sure have enough cash with you and make sure you have a police report with u .with your invitation and your hotel reservation I am very sure immigration cannot stop you.
fiji is a dead zone ,boys there are not smiling but u have women in abundance,
kosovo?hahahahah life is too short to waste time there
barbados is good but once they see ur green passprt u will taken put of the line and they will be praying for an excuse to deport u .most of the time they do succed.boys dont go there direct that is the game ,u will first to to another country nearby get their resident permit by marriage or education then move .but direct from naija!!! u are not sure of entering ooooo
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by cityhood: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Brand_new: As a Nigerian citizen with a Nigerian passport, there are certain countries which do not require a visa upon entry so long as you have your passport. However, for some of these countries, there is an estimated amount of time you are expected to spend before a visa will be demanded for. The period of days for which you can stay varies from country to countryand then you would have to obtain a visa.

There are also some countries that you can visit and you’ll receive a visa upon arrival.
Find below a comprehensive list of these countries classified according to their continents.

AFRICA
The visa-free countries in Africa for Nigerian passport holders are:
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cameroon
Chad
Côted'Ivoire
Ghana
Gambia
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Liberia
Mali
Mauritania
Niger
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Togo

AMERICAS
Countries and Territories Conditions of access
Barbados 6 months
Dominica 21 days
Grenada 3 months
Haiti 3 months
Montserrat 3 months
Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days

ASIA

Azerbaijan 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$100
Bangladesh 90 day visa issued on arrival for $50
Cambodia 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 20
Georgia Visa issued upon arrival
Laos 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 30
Maldives 30 days
Macau 30 day visa issued on arrival for 100 MOP
Timor-Leste 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$30

EUROPE AND OTHERS
Kosovo 90 days
Oceania
Cook Islands 31 days

Fiji 4 months
Micronesia 30 days
Nauru 30 days
Niue 30 days
Palau 30 days
Samoa 60 days
Tuvalu 1 month
Vanuatu 30 days.

So let the adventure begin!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by cityhood: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Brand_new: As a Nigerian citizen with a Nigerian passport, there are certain countries which do not require a visa upon entry so long as you have your passport. However, for some of these countries, there is an estimated amount of time you are expected to spend before a visa will be demanded for. The period of days for which you can stay varies from country to countryand then you would have to obtain a visa.

There are also some countries that you can visit and you’ll receive a visa upon arrival.
Find below a comprehensive list of these countries classified according to their continents.

AFRICA
The visa-free countries in Africa for Nigerian passport holders are:
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cameroon
Chad
Côted'Ivoire
Ghana
Gambia
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Liberia
Mali
Mauritania
Niger
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Togo

AMERICAS
Barbados 6 months
Dominica 21 days
Grenada 3 months
Haiti 3 months
Montserrat 3 months
Saint Kitts and Nevis 3 months
Turks and Caicos Islands 30 days

ASIA

Azerbaijan 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$100
Bangladesh 90 day visa issued on arrival for $50
Cambodia 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 20
Georgia Visa issued upon arrival
Laos 30 day visa issued on arrival for US$ 30
Maldives 30 days
Macau 30 day visa issued on arrival for 100 MOP
Timor-Leste 30-day visa issued upon arrival for US$30

EUROPE AND OTHERS
Kosovo 90 days
Oceania
Cook Islands 31 days

Fiji 4 months
Micronesia 30 days
Nauru 30 days
Niue 30 days
Palau 30 days
Samoa 60 days
Tuvalu 1 month
Vanuatu 30 days.

So let the adventure begin!
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by showboy3(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2013
how can i process this
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by euromoney(f): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2013
showboy-1:
how can i process this
You mean process the whole country listed here??I'll advice you start from mile2...
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by euromoney(f): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2013
@citywood..are you a learner??
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Queen, you make me laugh in swahili.......you advise the OP to start from mile2.....does mile2 has embassies to process his papers...lolz......
euromoney:
You mean process the whole country listed here??I'll advice you start from mile2...
Re: Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens by euromoney(f): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2013
ogakpatakpata: Queen, you make me laugh in swahili.......you advise the OP to start from mile2.....does mile2 has embassies to process his papers...lolz......
Lol.there are buses going to most of the countries listed above from mile2..eg,Togo,cotonou,Ghana,etc.so he can start from there,a journey of a thousand miles they say begins with a step!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Visa Requirements For Dubai? / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.