Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life (2237 Views)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
The central bank govt ,Mallam sanusi lamido is having fun , so amazing , I never taught he could play hide and see, though romantic.

Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by abuhalima(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
And who is she... undecidedAnd who is she...
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by sammyzacks(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Malam de Malam!

1 Like

Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by GenOrumov: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
I don't understand What you mean by chopping life based on what I'm seeing in this picture. This is normal. Even people not of his status do this. These people we term 'Big' people are normal people like us. Don't let their titles, qualifications, clothes, cars and fancy stuffs fool you
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I don't understand What you mean by chopping life based on what I'm seeing in this picture. This is normal. Even people not of his status do this. These people we term 'Big' people are normal people like us. Don't let their titles, qualifications, clothes, cars and fancy stuffs fool you
My guy did u hear me say he his not a normal human being, abeg hide me oh, I no wear pant oh,
See man d truth is he have Wat u dont , u re born equal wit him doesn't mean Ur re equal wit him,
Or u tink its easy to live in d opinions of d world?, or u tink say na beans to draw d attensions of d median?
Or u ve never had dis taught why do people always talk abt dem n not u.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Aboki watin u Cary?
Na suya
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by kehinde1588(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dis pix na fotoshop.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by bellalove(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
kehinde1588: Dis pix na fotoshop.

Its not 'photoshopped'she is one of his wives
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by acidtalk: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Every Jame Bond and hul horgan has just the person somewhere that could make him look like a weakling.

But even with the playing, Lamido is still frowning. This guy must really be a disciplinarian.

Money! Money!! Money!!!

From the North, South, East and West God Almighty the creator of the entire Universe please come and shower your blessings on me. Na as dem born Lamido na so dem take born me oh! Why I am feeling fly with millions, Lamido isn't still satisfied conteolling billions (Nigerian's entire treasury). This man can get billions with the tap of his fingers. Na just to change change figures and settle a few people and everyone goes home happy.

God in Heaven Pleeeeeeeeease!!! I need money in billions not to buy private jets or yatch but to show Nigerian Elites that you can touch the lives of a million nonpriviledged ones.

Sai Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (I adore and respect you sir) The Prince of Princes.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
ighoosagie: The central bank govt ,Mallam sanusi lamido is having fun , so amazing , I never taught he could play hide and see, though romantic.

Hide and seek you mean.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
This guy must be chopping some serious money for this babe to be jumping on his back like that. cool
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Old picture.
The girl is his daughter.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Caseless: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2013
'Cbn govt'?
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Caseless: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Hide and seek you mean.
wanna-be soyinkas.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by koruji(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2013
I don't know what kind of joblessness possesses people around here.
This same photo-shopped crap was posted about a year ago.

ighoosagie: The central bank govt ,Mallam sanusi lamido is having fun , so amazing , I never taught he could play hide and see, though romantic.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Roland17(m): 2:20am On Mar 23, 2013
Photo-shopped or not, having fun at the beach is Normal, u don't have to be a billionaire to access that, in-fact, jobless youths spend more time and money catching fun than some of the rich dudes, go to KURAMO, ALPHA and for those wen still dey go BAR beach and u would understand more of what i mean..
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by juman(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2013
The Mallam's woman didn't dress well.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by abuhalima(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2013
Dis is definitely photoshoped
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2013
The best Mallam in my goodbook.
Re: picture of cbn govt, Malam Sausi Lamido choping life by aminho(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2013
That's him and his second wife while on their honeymoon in spain so. Don't talk dis mallam shit here at least he is human he deserve it after all the insults we give. Him on nairaland he needs to play body no be firewood

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan & The Nobel Peace Prize / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Opinion On Oba's Statement About Igbos / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.