Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (477537 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
General emperor: Ladepete I rememberd vividly U pouring insult on me,wish you cud still talk 2 me
Let it be a thing of past bro. You are vindicated. Life goes on no matter what.
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
gambudu: @All. people should stop checking names for others.Reason is that some of the people asking you to check their names expecially at this moment are those shortlisted and have already seen their names.they just want you to advertise how lucky they are and exaust your MB.Go to the website u applied for NA and check.By now you should be reading current affairs and preparing ur bag and baggages to travel unstead of indirectly telling us u were shortlisted
my brother, it is not everyone that is internet savy like us. Many people dont know the list is out considering the fact that many had given up on it. Those in the far north may not know. Many people will miss the screening cos of that. Getting the medical report will be a bit difficult becos most government hospitals are on strike. There are public holidays and most hospitals wont function leaving out monday and thursday. So one needs to thinks and act fast. Military hospitals will be the best birth, but remember not all states hav military hospitals. So my brother, it is not everyone that is aware. Moreover the army hasnt sent sms as they used to do. The sms will create more awareness. So lets keep helping as we can. One love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by zinaunreal(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
HELP PLZ:

Please what do they mean by any government certified hospital? Government hospital alone or are private hospitals included.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
If somebody‘s name can come out of both dssc & ssc at d same time, it means they didnt check anything. All they do is to list d names of there candidates & some other luck candidates. Some of d shortlisted candidates i know are directly or indirectly related to millitary officers. For us that didnt make d list, dont think that GOD failed u. Just that he has another plan for ur life. You will be amazed when he unfold his plan for you. Once again, congrats to those who made d list & i wish all of you best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Estorico: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
My simple candid advice for those whose names came out for both SSC and DSSC. I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC cause you will end up becoming a 2nd Lieutenant with 2 stars,when you are getting married,they will cross sword for you and then you will be earning higher than an officer who went through SSC. Then for promotion,you are better off. I have two guys I know well that are in both places. So I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC. For SSC,you will become a FULL COMBATANT which you might not like because of its activities. I wish all the short listed guys success in their training. Remember,this exercise is a thing of the mind and not really by your muscle,height,etc but strictly a thing of the mind. Don't get me wrong,am not saying you shouldn't be physically fit as you will have more advantages for that,but ensure you are determined and its really what you want. Good luck guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
ananne: my brother, it is not everyone that is internet savy like us. Many people dont know the list is out considering the fact that many had given up on it. Those in the far north may not know. Many people will miss the screening cos of that. Getting the medical report will be a bit difficult becos most government hospitals are on strike. There are public holidays and most hospitals wont function leaving out monday and thursday. So one needs to thinks and act fast. Military hospitals will be the best birth, but remember not all states hav military hospitals. So my brother, it is not everyone that is aware. Moreover the army hasnt sent sms as they used to do. The sms will create more awareness. So lets keep helping as we can. One love.
you are rite bro.But some people dey fake am
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Estorico: My simple candid advice for those whose names came out for both SSC and DSSC. I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC cause you will end up becoming a 2nd Lieutenant with 2 stars,when you are getting married,they will cross sword for you and then you will be earning higher than an officer who went through SSC. Then for promotion,you are better off. I have two guys I know well that are in both places. So I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC. For SSC,you will become a FULL COMBATANT which you might not like because of its activities. I wish all the short listed guys success in their training. Remember,this exercise is a thing of the mind and not really by your muscle,height,etc but strictly a thing of the mind. Don't get me wrong,am not saying you shouldn't be physically fit as you will have more advantages for that,but ensure you are determined and its really what you want. Good luck guys.
dey know
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ebi4life: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Estorico: My simple candid advice for those whose names came out for both SSC and DSSC. I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC cause you will end up becoming a 2nd Lieutenant with 2 stars,when you are getting married,they will cross sword for you and then you will be earning higher than an officer who went through SSC. Then for promotion,you are better off. I have two guys I know well that are in both places. So I will strongly advice you to go for DSSC. For SSC,you will become a FULL COMBATANT which you might not like because of its activities. I wish all the short listed guys success in their training. Remember,this exercise is a thing of the mind and not really by your muscle,height,etc but strictly a thing of the mind. Don't get me wrong,am not saying you shouldn't be physically fit as you will have more advantages for that,but ensure you are determined and its really what you want. Good luck guys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Ebi4life: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
I am d guy whose name came out in both, but my sponsor said I shld go 4 SSC that it has a better future prospect than Dssc, that there are key positions that the SSC can Occupy that d Dssc cannot. Also in d military Ssc commands more respect than Dssc.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ebi4life: I am d guy whose name came out in both, but my sponsor said I shld go 4 SSC that it has a better future prospect than Dssc, that there are key positions that the SSC can Occupy that d Dssc cannot. Also in d military Ssc commands more respect than Dssc.
boss did u apply for both DSSC and SSC wit 2 separate pins bcoz d numbers are not dsame except ur name?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by unshake(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ebi4life: I am d guy whose name came out in both, but my sponsor said I shld go 4 SSC that it has a better future prospect than Dssc, that there are key positions that the SSC can Occupy that d Dssc cannot. Also in d military Ssc commands more respect than Dssc.
good luck guy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2013
if u r a professional especially medical line go for dssc if u r not go for ssc
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Congrats lucky ones
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
siina did u make d list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by McAmah(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
I got shortlisted for the NA SSC.pls anybody in calabar who also got shortlisted?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Estorico: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ gambudu,if they know,they won't ask for advice in the first place. Then ebi4life,well its your choice. All the same good luck!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Halil4all: pls help! Sayuti ibrahim, niger state, ssc

Omo ur name show...no 24 sss/2013/16380 Sayuti Ibrahim Halilu
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by harrys6: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls help me check
Ekwuazi onyekachi friday, Enugu state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
if u can come on nairaland, then u must havd access to the internet and you very well know how to use it. check the website u applied through to the army, d link to the list of shortlisted applicants shld be there. I would rather come here to see posts on the way forward. Lets talk about what d interview would be like and tactics/tips to answering questions thrown by d armed forces selection board. Congrats to the successful applicants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bayunga(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ghidey: Iam short listed for d NA Dssc . How long is the interview in Enugu gonna take? And anyone goin from lagos?
Contact me pls 08028266988, bb pin 3105e909.tax

Just 2wks but only if u scare thru the hurdles involve
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Halil4all(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
unshake: YOU MADE IT NUMBER 24 ON THE LIST

Tanx bro, i was unable to view frm my phne dt is y i ask 4 help. Sorry for causing concern.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ananne: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Getiing the medical report and ECG wasnt easy. Infact some people will have to wait till thursday due to the holiday. The soldiers were nice. Most applied and were not shortlisted. It really takes the Grace of God to scale through. Many people were becoming faint hearted when they heared the many hurdles they have to cross......certificate screening, medicals and the 3.2km race. Those using affidavits should be careful. Some might not notice dat due to the affidavit they swore to, the age they left primary skool was reduced to like 7-8 years. Dats automatic disqualification. Meehn....lotta pple really wanna wera that uniform. An officer told us that its God dat can make one scale through. Met someone who has faced the selection board four times and yet wasnt chosen. Ma pple, its not easy oooo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Halil4all:

Tanx bro, i was unable to view frm my phne dt is y i ask 4 help. Sorry for causing concern.
bros u dont want to answer my question.i asked if you applied for both DSSC and SSC with 2 different pins.i want to no so dat i can try such next time
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
brainky
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Phestos(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
To those of us that was shortlisted...... God will see us tru and for those NairaLanders who applied but not shortlisted.. I wish U Success in Ur Future Endeavour.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Alious11(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Don Demu:

Ayt Guys, Y'all can holla me in a case where any of you decide to come a day before d interview date so i can provide accommodation cos my house is a 5min drive to NDA old site

thanks bro...one love. My bro live in kd. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
congrats to all those who are shortlisted,and as for those not shortlisted I no how u will feel,but pls don't feel too bad and sad bcoz God knows d better
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls anyone shortlisted from Ogun state

abeg someone pls help me provide an answer to ff questions...........
How much will ECG & d medical test cost?
will statement of results be acaacceptable?
must birth certificate be that of nig population census
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
For those dt will be cumin to Kaduna for NA SSC screening frm South-East, South-South, South-West, shld do everytin possible to be in Kd earlier cos' of the deadly traffic i experienced along the Abaji-Abuja expressway as a result of the dualization of the road which lasted for 5 to 6hrs while returning frm Lag to Kd last Sunday...Plz try to cum on tym if possible be in Kd by Thursday to avoid had i know...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Avalani(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2013
ananne: Getiing the medical report and ECG wasnt easy. Infact some people will have to wait till thursday due to the holiday. The soldiers were nice. Most applied and were not shortlisted. It really takes the Grace of God to scale through. Many people were becoming faint hearted when they heared the many hurdles they have to cross......certificate screening, medicals and the 3.2km race. Those using affidavits should be careful. Some might not notice dat due to the affidavit they swore to, the age they left primary skool was reduced to like 7-8 years. Dats automatic disqualification. Meehn....lotta pple really wanna wera that uniform. An officer told us that its God dat can make one scale through. Met someone who has faced the selection board four times and yet wasnt chosen. Ma pple, its not easy oooo.

was this in lagos? Please what hospital did you do your medical test? I'm in lagos and just saw the list an hour ago. Shortlisted ssc
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Generalemperor: 4:57am On Oct 15, 2013
It easy 2 do ur tests ad get it same day,jst roll in 2 a govt hospital on Thursday ad meet wt any of d docs,den explain hw urgent u need it,wt ur moni u getn it same day in no time,av done mine
Bt I still prefa NN 2 NA my mindset has neva change on dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.