Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (479378 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
9izguy:

My Dear, my state is Anambra State. All the guys are able & healthy, imagine remaining 14 at final stage while some States are 4,6,8. I am leaving KD tonight coz once u face board,u got no other business with them.
@9izguy. i av a close friend in anambra who made it to kd.is name is Odunukwe paul.pls help me comfirm if he is still there.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
gambudu: @9izguy. i av a close friend in anambra who made it to kd.is name is Odunukwe paul.pls help me comfirm if he is still there.thanks

Yea. We all faced board interview.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
9izguy:

Yea. We all faced board interview.
that odunukwe paul is the junior brother to maj gen Odunukwe in abuja.director of policy and planning.He made it lasy year but was screened out.am sure he will be picked.And u 2.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
if my brother be Major General? cheesy wetin I dey bother for again grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
DaYoungOfficer:

Dnt worry God is in control...u will be among the best dat will enter the final list...
Thanks man. Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gambudu: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
SailorXY: if my brother be Major General? cheesy wetin I dey bother for again grin grin grin
dat guy na short one for anambra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omotolanibaby(f): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
9izguy:

My Dear, my state is Anambra State. All the guys are able & healthy, imagine remaining 14 at final stage while some States are 4,6,8. I am leaving KD tonight coz once u face board,u got no other business with them.
.wooww safe journey and lucky u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by DaYoungOfficer: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
9izguy:

Congratulovia to my broda frm anoda mother...plz can i av ur digit if u dnt mind.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 3:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Alious11: selection board under way in kaduna, Abia state have steped foward. Bro my colleague whom we were naked in front of the chief medics a col. Was screened out because of small pox scare on his skin.
hi friend Pls how many do we have left in Ogun Pls help me to check out,thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by olalekan789(m): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2013
shereef19: Selection board started. God I represent Ogun let Ūя̲̅ will be done to my favour U have been doing it for me from the first day in d camp. Please help out to face d board in a flying colour. Amennnnn
May God be with you till the end,am Ogun 19 evicted after aptitude test and credentials screening Pls how many of you are left in Ogun state now and whats d latest update
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by shereef19: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2013
olalekan789:
hi friend Pls how many do we have left in Ogun Pls help me to check out,thanks
11 still d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ogun
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by maxoko(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls sm1 should hlp me confirm the number remaining in Edo state dssc Enugu dats those dat met with the board.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jocyman: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Ahhh so so sad,look at how dos demons have taken d life of a very handsome,lively guy boko haram must die in Jesus name,may his soul RIP.
Phils: Lt. Ekong, downed by the enemy in Damaturu. His colitos mentioned him as a gentle and cracked chap. May his soul and those of all fallen heroes Rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jocyman: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Phils: Lt. Ekong, downed by the enemy in Damaturu. His colitos mentioned him as a gentle and cracked chap. May his soul and those of all fallen heroes Rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jocyman: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Ahhh so so sad,look at how dos demons have taken d life of a very handsome,lively guy boko haram must die in Jesus name,may his soul RIP.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Jocyman: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2013
But wait o,i tot d army said dey will pick a minimum of 15per state?with all dis 2,3,5,8 per state am hearing how will dey now make it up?or will der be another list?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gwinzy(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Please officers that just finished facing the selection board wats the experience like?, who comprises the selection board and what are the questions U were asked?? Please guys reply. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omotolanibaby(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jocyman: But wait o,i tot d army said dey will pick a minimum of 15per state?with all dis 2,3,5,8 per state am hearing how will dey now make it up?or will der be another list?
abi oooo,d way dey screened pple out is just too much and dey said dey where doin mass recruitment for 9000 soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jocyman: But wait o,i tot d army said dey will pick a minimum of 15per state?with all dis 2,3,5,8 per state am hearing how will dey now make it up?or will der be another list?
Don't mind them jare! They should have known that a lot of people will not be fit one way or the other, so the solution would have been to have upto 50 people shortlisted from each state to have a fair chance...
Is this how they intend to increase the already stretched personnel of the armed forces like they have been complaining/promising??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Oga abeg where u hear ur own story say nigerian army wan take 15 per state
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am hearing Rumour of another list.can this be true.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
azidomedogo: Am hearing Rumour of another list.can this be true.
When screening don almost finish 4 kd u dey wait 4 another list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
bliss11: When screening don almost finish 4 kd u dey wait 4 another list
am not waiting.I am hearing(rumour).mind u am also aware of d happenings in nda
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omotolanibaby(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
shocked
bliss11: When screening don almost finish 4 kd u dey wait 4 another list
wh list ag ooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by omotolanibaby(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
azidomedogo: Am hearing Rumour of another list.can this be true.
wh list again oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by gwinzy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
gwinzy: Please officers that just finished facing the selection board wats the experience like?, who comprises the selection board and what are the questions U were asked?? Please guys reply. Congrats once again.

Guys please reply nah or didn't U guys face the board. Atleast share Ur exerience with us nah. We r happy for and with U guys. Don't keep mute.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote
author=azidomedogo]Am hearing Rumour of another list.can this be true.
[/quote]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
If there was going to be another list they would have tagged the first list as batch A. Well, lets hope and see what comes out from the rumour.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by azidomedogo: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
emmanuel4fire: If there was going to be another list they would have tagged the first list as batch A. Well, lets hope and see what comes out from the rumour.
i tort of same tin.It better not be true.seeing another list without ur name on it.coz i hav run out of shock absorber
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
wow!! after all the speculations before we finally got the DSSC/SSC shortlist, some people are speculating about a batch B list...shuo!! Army don turn to NYSC wey go dey get batch?? Lolllzz....my esteemed officers who just got screened, pls narrate ur experiences from entry to the aptitude test to the medicals to facing the AFSB. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bliss11(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
gwinzy:

Guys please reply nah or didn't U guys face the board. Atleast share Ur exerience with us nah. We r happy for and with U guys. Don't keep mute.
The board just asked questions abt my field of study and gave me my essay to read (why I want to join the nigerian army) sum people were asked current affairs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.