Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (476971 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by guyluv(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2013
Emma is busy checking his name on d list..make na photoshop d list here 4 us to see.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2013
guyluv: Emma is busy checking his name on d list..make na photoshop d list here 4 us to see.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Chetimah(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2013
pls someone should tel us wats is in today news paper,NL we are waiting for d list now
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Chetimah: pls someone should tel us wats is in today news paper,NL we are waiting for d list now
I dey listen to headlines on my transistor radio now.....dey r yet to read the shortlisted names out....cheesy lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2013
guyluv: never relent on ur effort, GOD might have prepared u 2 b an army public relation officer-we shall all make it insha-Allah
grin Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Chetimah: pls someone should tel us wats is in today news paper,NL we are waiting for d list now
Punch and Daily independent, no news.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2013
femredhead: I dey listen to headlines on my transistor radio now.....dey r yet to read the shortlisted names out....cheesy lolz
grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2013
What is know is that my name is there in the final list whether they like it or not. If they like they should release it now or later.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2013
I have suspended every exercise right from last month ending.
I will start again after the shortlistment.
They can not kill me 4 me fiance
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2013
joker5180: mark u nairalanders wil b on the same cubicle
i cant wait to c all of u there
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Gideon360: I have suspended every exercise right from last month ending.
I will start again after the shortlistment.
They can not kill me 4 me fiance
which exercise are u talking about?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2013
d list neva come out yet. nobody knw d day yet.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2013
wow......all d NLders names de d list. it has been confirmed from d right source now. congrats to us all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2013
FOF4u: wow......all d NLders names de d list. it has been confirmed from d right source now. congrats to us all.
grin owokowoko.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by peterutasi: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2013
to all dssc applicant like, i will like to say only this GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2013
abeg coas tell us something from d inside...aby dem wan take all of we?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Agujiegbe(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2013
[quote
author=peterutasi]to all dssc applicant like, i will like to say only
this GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA [/quote]

wat of ssc u no wan wish us well?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by austinemar: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Ha! With the way tins r goin on here, i fear some of u myt explode very soon*lol*.... Many of u hav 4gotten dat God has a purpose 4 us all. U guys hav 4gotten dat shortlistin ur name is neva the issue but makin the fina list after campin. Now, wot wil it profit if ur name is shortlisted and den u pay an expensiv trip to the state, and after a strainous campin and maybe injuries, neva get to make the final list nd den u pay anoda tp to get home. U will agree with me that IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTA IF UR NAME WAS NOT SHORTLISTED in the 1st place. Lets all calm down! Some of us just wnt to bcom a soldier without knowin the full ethics and neva wantin to make the sacrifice.... In as much as am not tryin to challenge anybody here, but hw many of u can boast of bein able to resist a full tym drill? The simplest one being the 50 sit and push ups, the 3.5km endurance race within the 18mins....... I challenge u guys to ignore the shortlistin hocus pocus nd face squarely the arduouse task ahead of u by engagin urselvs in the relevant self energisin excercises

ALL HAIL OUR NIGERIAN MILITARY ASPIRANTS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by odeebee: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2013
GOD will surely seee us thru aπϑ victory will ßε̲̣ ourz IJN
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by FOF4u: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
odeebee: GOD will surely seee us thru aπϑ victory will ßε̲̣ ourz IJN
Amennnnnnnn
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
austinemar: Ha! With the way tins r goin on here, i fear some of u myt explode very soon*lol*.... Many of u hav 4gotten dat God has a purpose 4 us all. U guys hav 4gotten dat shortlistin ur name is neva the issue but makin the fina list after campin. Now, wot wil it profit if ur name is shortlisted and den u pay an expensiv trip to the state, and after a strainous campin and maybe injuries, neva get to make the final list nd den u pay anoda tp to get home. U will agree with me that IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTA IF UR NAME WAS NOT SHORTLISTED in the 1st place. Lets all calm down! Some of us just wnt to bcom a soldier without knowin the full ethics and neva wantin to make the sacrifice.... In as much as am not tryin to challenge anybody here, but hw many of u can boast of bein able to resist a full tym drill? The simplest one being the 50 sit and push ups, the 3.5km endurance race within the 18mins....... I challenge u guys to ignore the shortlistin hocus pocus nd face squarely the arduouse task ahead of u by engagin urselvs in the relevant self energisin excercises

those without 'oga at the top' MUST pass through the screening excercise before getting into the final list hence the anxiety about the list, may be you have oga at the top that guaranteed you FINAL shortlistment.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
austinemar: Ha! With the way tins r goin on here, i fear some of u myt explode very soon*lol*.... Many of u hav 4gotten dat God has a purpose 4 us all. U guys hav 4gotten dat shortlistin ur name is neva the issue but makin the fina list after campin. Now, wot wil it profit if ur name is shortlisted and den u pay an expensiv trip to the state, and after a strainous campin and maybe injuries, neva get to make the final list nd den u pay anoda tp to get home. U will agree with me that IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTA IF UR NAME WAS NOT SHORTLISTED in the 1st place. Lets all calm down! Some of us just wnt to bcom a soldier without knowin the full ethics and neva wantin to make the sacrifice.... In as much as am not tryin to challenge anybody here, but hw many of u can boast of bein able to resist a full tym drill? The simplest one being the 50 sit and push ups, the 3.5km endurance race within the 18mins....... I challenge u guys to ignore the shortlistin hocus pocus nd face squarely the arduouse task ahead of u by engagin urselvs in the relevant self energisin excercises

Maybe you can tell us if the guys that just passed out after all the drilling have got 10 heads

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by UmogbaEneto(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
mbourie: ;DMake i check complete sport/alaroye....i dey hear rumour say na dia the shortlisted names they.
i evn de chek livescore. Com for d list...n e don de dya tay tay sef...u fit luk goal.com...d list de dya too
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by austinemar: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
SailorXY:
Maybe you can tell us if the guys that just passed out after all the drilling have got 10 heads

u shld ask dem if they were lazy slow poke as u
SailorXY:

read btw the lines nd notis i mean well to every one
and for ur coment, u shld ask dem if they were lazy slow poke as u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2013

Wise words. You have just imparted into my spirit being.
It is not he that willeth, nor he that runneth. It is God that showeth mercy. For by strength shall no man prevail. LORD LET THE LINE OF LIFE FALL UPON US IN PLEASANT PLACES.
At the brink of the last seconds to complete 3.5km race his strength faileth him. He seest his room mate entering into the glorious gate from a distance. Even that man that didn't jog nor train at home. He passes him on the running track. Goodbye my friend he says. Even at the camp when he scales through, a general sends his own candidate and the young man is sent parking for no reason. Leave the camp sayeth the commandant, you have erred! You have erred! The young man picks his bags with his eyes flooded with tears dripping down his cheeks. He goes home without knowing the reason why he was sent parking. I have seen slaves seat on horse backs while princes go on bare foot. The race is not to the swift, but to those who follow the rules of the game. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
LORD DO NOT LET ANYONE TAKE MY PLACE IN JESUS NAME. Amen.
MAY GOD HELP US.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
It is not he that willeth, nor he that runneth. It is God that showeth mercy. For by strength shall no man prevail. LORD LET THE LINE OF LIFE FALL UPON US IN PLEASANT PLACES.
At the brink of the last seconds to complete 3.5km race his strength faileth him. He seest his room mate entering into the glorious gate from a distance. Even that man that didn't jog nor train at home. He passes him on the running track. Goodbye my friend he says. Even at the camp when he scales through, a general sends his own candidate and the young man is sent parking for no reason. Leave the camp sayeth the commandant, you have erred! You have erred! The young man picks his bags with his eyes flooded with tears dripping down his cheeks. He goes home without knowing the reason why he was sent parking. I have seen slaves seat on horse backs while princes go on bare foot. The race is not to the swift, but to those who follow the rules of the game. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by femredhead: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
MAY GOD HELP US.
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
MAY GOD HELP US.
i never knew our 'vendor' is also a pastor and an elder full of wisdom, it is a wake up call to ALL of us. do what it requires to get there BUT always remember that ur effort is not what matters ALONE thats why the pastors nd imams on this thread should seek God's interventn onbehalf of ALL of us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by austinemar: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
joker5180: those without 'oga at the top' MUST pass through the screening excercise before getting into the final list hence the anxiety about the list, may be you have oga at the top that guaranteed you FINAL shortlistment.

the Lord is my strength and my refuge, by strength shal no man prevail
yes i hav oga @ the top and His name is Jesus... If His plan 4 me is to become a soldier, den so shal it be.....what i have written above is jus an eye opener. If ur name does nt appear, weep not but dust ur bak nd move on! But start ur preparatn now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by SailorXY: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
austinemar:

u shld ask dem if they were lazy slow poke as u

& I'm sure writing a GREAT clause like "lazy slow poke" makes you feel very agile & brilliant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.