Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? (692 Views)

Yutide !!! Free Scanning Available For Resident Of Abeokuta Road Axis ,lagos / Guys Please Help, Any Known Issues With Corolla 2011? (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? by ossyme(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

I will be glad if there is any Nairalander willing to assist me in the present ordeal of mine. I bought a vehicle from a resident of Joseph Avenue in Staten Island, New York around January this year.Car has been delivered to me but the guy in question did not release the shipping fees of $950 I paid along with the purchase price of the vehicle. I had to repay the shipping company myself once more. My money is still hanging with him and this guy will not pay me even after countless appeals.. I need someone who is based there I can give authority to t call on him
and meet him physically. I am really broke and i think this is the fastest means. All transfer evidence will be furnished to anybody willing to help me out.
Re: Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? by seedord247(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Just forget bout it and move on cuz nothing can be done.
Re: Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? by obowunmi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Unless you take him to court, not much can be done. Sorry. He done chop that $950.

Hope the car is not stolen sha? undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? by playboy19(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Report him to the local authority. That's the best way i think you should go about it.
Re: Pls Help: Any Staten Island Newyork Resident Here On Nairaland? by obowunmi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
playboy19: Report him to the local authority. That's the best way i think you should go about it.

This one is not naija police oo - where folks go harrass people at home. If OP has proof go to Small claims court and serve him legal papers.

In Serious Need Of A Very Good Nissan Workshop In Port Harcourt / Photos: Check Out The Range Rover SUV In The 70s Vs 2014 / BIG TRUCK: Any Idea On The Price