Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See (3644 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / CBN To Introduce Coin Dispensing ATMs / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Shipping from China has been made easy a trial will tell. come taste China while in Nigeria.

ship your goods from China from 1st may - 31may 2013 and pay as low as.

Normal Good $5.00 per kg for frieght

Battery $30.00 per kg

Claring Normal Goods #160.00 Per Kg
Promotional Items #210.oo Per Kg.

for more enquiry visit our web site www.choicexp.com or call 08026265610 or 08063616653

clem2love2002@yahoo.com
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good day,

please visit choice exp/ chrisnak ventures ltd.

we handle all kinds of shipping from China to Lagos either by air or by sea it all depends on your choice.

Promo rate: from 1may - 31may air frieght $5.00 per kg for normal goods and $5.30 per for Battery

clearing #160 per kg and #210 per kg for promotional items

see below the freight rate from China to Lagos.

thanks for the enquiry,

Shipping from China to Nigeria with Chioce Exp.
By Air # 180 per kg and take up to 5-7 working days

By Sea # 28,000 per CBM. take us to 30-45days

You can also locate us at the below address.

CHOICE EXP
7/F, bLOCK A, Ling Nan Building,
5,Luhu Road, Yue Xiu.
Guangzhou.
China

CHRISNAK V./Choice Exp
1-3 Creek Road,
Nnewi Building,5th Floor
Apapa,
Wharf,
Lagos State.
Nigeria

You are always welocome to the world of shipping Possibility.

thanks for mailing.
Clement Otuya Jnr
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by a1solution: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Do know a company that can produce customize rings and neck lace for me in China?
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by dav8id(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
a1solution: Do know a company that can produce customize rings and neck lace for me in China?
anything customized you can get it done in china.just outsource it.
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by delaw123: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
oga are you a scam. you site is in chinese. how do you expect me to understand.
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by dickjay: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
What is ur service charge and how do U accept payments? Do I shop and send to ur office? what modes of assistances do you provide? Will I have any business with custom charges? Please reply fast!
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by delaw123: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
this guys are not responding to our post
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by Cwhyte(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
a1solution: Do know a company that can produce customize rings and neck lace for me in China?

I know how to get you customize stuffs from china, mail me: cosmaswhyte@yahoo.com
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by delgroveng(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
They're no scams , it's just owned by Chinese individuals. Nigerian businesses and customers are handled out of necessity.
Shipping by Sea with them is as simple as ABC. But Air Cargo please run from them or you will be given invisible added weight/kilos that necessitates payments.
The Nigerian clears for them in Nigeria.

Other Nigerian Shipping Services-
Problem is they are not very formal but are honest Nigerians( Even i that run a casual trade services biz,i have a website and full contact details to my offices)
Cargo takes just 4 days to Nigeria now, if it's not an error on their part then it further buttress my point about their weakness in Air cargo.
I have tried a few Air cargo companies run by Nigerians and a few are super efficient if you can keep your mistrust aside.
Most of my clients that buy Tablets, Costumes, Wallpaper,laptops, costume Jewelries and clothes etc can't hide their joy at the expedient service
Some run 48hours delivery services to Nigeria. Yes 48hrs your goods will be ready for pickup but $10 per kilo
$5.3/kilo 4-5days
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by Mboi: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2013
I want to try them to ship wrist watch for me by air. What do you think?
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for your enquiry.

please note we are not scam for more information you can come visit any of our warehouse across Lagos markets. starting From Lagos Island, Ikeja, Idi-oro, Amuwo odin, Kirikiri, trade fare and china town for more information.

Thanks
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for your enquiry,

see below the Frieght from China to Nigeria.

Concerning your questions we do pick up from supplier to our warehouse here in Nigeria. before we proceed will need the following information that will help determine how you want it shipped.

the wieght of the goods if in Kg will help send by Air if in CB will send by sea

See below the shipping rate from China.

Good day sir, see below the fright rate from China

BY AIR Minimum by Air is 20kg if less well help send it by our courier.

Frieght from China - Lagos $ 5.5 per KG

Clearing in Nigeria # 230 per KG

Duration 8 working days

By SEA

Frieght from China - Lagos $ 130 per Cbm

Clearing in Nigeria # 28,000 per cm

In case contraband goods please call 000000000000

Please note it takes 45 days to get here

see below our Offices address. Nigerian Address. Choice Exp / Chrisnak Venture Ltd. 1-3 Creek Rd, 5th Floor Nnewi Building. Apapa, wharlf. Lagos. 08026265610
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by mrvictor: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2013
delgroveng: They're no scams , it's just owned by Chinese individuals. Nigerian businesses and customers are handled out of necessity.
Shipping by Sea with them is as simple as ABC. But Air Cargo please run from them or you will be given invisible added weight/kilos that necessitates payments.
The Nigerian clears for them in Nigeria.

Other Nigerian Shipping Services-
Problem is they are not very formal but are honest Nigerians( Even i that run a casual trade services biz,i have a website and full contact details to my offices)
Cargo takes just 4 days to Nigeria now, if it's not an error on their part then it further buttress my point about their weakness in Air cargo.
I have tried a few Air cargo companies run by Nigerians and a few are super efficient if you can keep your mistrust aside.
Most of my clients that buy Tablets, Costumes, Wallpaper,laptops, costume Jewelries and clothes etc can't hide their joy at the expedient service
Some run 48hours delivery services to Nigeria. Yes 48hrs your goods will be ready for pickup but $10 per kilo
$5.3/kilo 4-5days

I don't even understand a single thing from your disjointed statements. what firm are you representing? Be clearer, please.
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2013
beat this if you can !!!!!!!!!

all payment are made as soon as your goods arrive both for clearin and frieght @ our office all accross lagos........ why wai ! !!!! give you money a meaning
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by paulharry: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
clem2love please do take your time to properly arrange what you do and how you do your business. what you posted here seem disjointed and not quite clear. in this age where internet scammers are ubiquitous, it will be very hard for someone not to doubt you. just an advice.
Re: China To Your Door Step As Low As A Coin Try And See by clem2love(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Good day all,

please bear with me,

have been transferred to the city of Dubai by my company in case you want more information concerning shipping from China or Dubai please mail me on clem2love2002@yahoo.com or call me on +9710258813890

Shipping from China has been made easy a trial will tell. come taste China while in Nigeria.

ship your goods from China from 1st may - 31may 2013 and pay as low as.

Normal Good $5.00 per kg for frieght

Battery $30.00 per kg

Claring Normal Goods #160.00 Per Kg
Promotional Items #210.oo Per Kg.

for more enquiry visit our web site www.choicexp.com or text only 08026265610 or 08063616653

call +9710258813890

clem2love2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Become A Proffessional Soccer Punter... / I'm Looking For A Loader To Work With For Wire Transfer. / Anambra: We Use Venza Latest Model To Sell Bread - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.