Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,294 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

World Youngest Daddy - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / World Youngest Daddy (882 Views)

Palm Wine + Good Music: Daddy Showkey, Temi Dollface, Tunde Jegede Thrill Lagosi / Traditional And White Wedding Pics/photos Of The Youngest Couple On Nairaland / Must See Pre-wedding Photos Of The Hotestt/Newest/youngest Couple In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Youngest Daddy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
ean Stewart became the youngest father in Britain yesterday when his girlfriend gave birth to a healthy son.

Sean, 12 last month, was allowed to miss school to be at the bedside of his 16-year-old girlfriend, Emma Webster, her parents, Ray and Shirley, and Sean's mother, Theresa. The pair, who are neighbours at Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, were 11 and 15 when Emma became pregnant. Sean and his mother moved next door to the Websters in November 1996 and he became Emma's boyfriend shortly after that. He is a 7th year at Margaret Beaufort School in the nearby village of Riseley. Emma is studying for her GCSEs - including one in child care - at Sharnbrook Upper School.

Last summer, Sean said he would stand by Emma and be there for the baby. "I was shocked at first when I was told Emma was pregnant but I am all right about it now." Emma said she thought Sean had told her he was the same age as she was when they started going out. BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”
Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.
He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant
The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken, said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby.

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Re: World Youngest Daddy by Donkarizma: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Indeed the world is comming to an end.I know that very soon it will be placed in the world record and alot of teenagers will be strugling to break the record.These people are indirectly encouraging the young boys and girls to start having sex.
Dont be suprise that in 2years to come you will hear that an 11 or 10 years boy has become a father.
Re: World Youngest Daddy by harbibi: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good gracious!!! what has the world turned into? No more childhood?!!

(1) (Reply)

Mr Tourism Nigeria Season 3 Is HERE / Chiza's Chopsity And Events / 1 Day To Go On The 2 Days Free ICT Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.