Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,797 members, 7,959,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Spreading The Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spreading The Light (633 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spreading The Light by Viktallbay(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys, I just want to share something i got today with you;
Jhn 1:1-9
Jesus came to redeem us into the light. The Light is the 'life' which is in God, and this 'life' is meant to be the Light of men.
Jesus is this Light, when a man is redeemed by Jesus he becomes a Son of God and Jesus is also a Son of God(the first). Therefore every Son of God is also a part of the Light and they have to bring the knowlegde of the Light into the darkness which comprehended it not.
Every man who is not yet one with the Light (i.e not yet a Son of God, not yet a believer in the name of Jesus) is a part of the darkness.
The primary assignment of those in the Light is to expand the Light and reduce the darkness through whatever means. Different Sons of God have different purposes on earth, but it all goes down to one thing; reaching out to those in the darkness and bringing them into the Light. This is very important because the darkness cannot comprehend the Light even when the Light is shining; and the light must aim to conquer the darkness completely.
Therefore it is not enough for Sons of God to just be successful in life, it is not enough for the light to radiate through them, they must make conscious efforts to absorp the darkness and convert it to light.
Conclusion: Sons of God must always get more Sons into the kingdom with whatever they do in life. You dont neccessarily have to be a pastor but whatever you do must increase the Light and bring more people int the kingdom.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Spreading The Light by PastorOluT(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
In Him was light n d life is d light of men, I am come dat they may have life n have it abundantly, John1:4;10:10

Jesus is d light of d world, He brought light thru His life, when we accepted dat light we also became light n are enjoined 2 shine d light wherever we go.
Re: Spreading The Light by Yooguyz: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T: In Him was light n d life is d light of men, I am come dat they may have life n have it abundantly, John1:4;10:10

Jesus is d light of d world, He brought light thru His life, when we accepted dat light we also became light n are enjoined 2 shine d light wherever we go.
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Spreading The Light by Yooguyz: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2013
hey bro, i gat a suggestion, lets open up a thread thats bible based you post a bible based topic and i'll do my best to make it stick by posting on it everyday

1 Like

Re: Spreading The Light by PastorOluT(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Yooguyz: hey bro, i gat a suggestion, lets open up a thread thats bible based you post a bible based topic and i'll do my best to make it stick by posting on it everyday

I am game whenever you are ready i am, its going to be very interesting.
Re: Spreading The Light by Yooguyz: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2013
am ready, you start the thread the only thing you would do is to post a bible verse everyday and i'll do my best to comment on it regularly.You Come up with a topic for the thread

(1) (Reply)

Excuses / Blasphemy May Be Offensive, But Blasphemy Laws Kill / Evolution Vs God (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.