Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD (876 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2016 A Year Of Spreading / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD by Doctorflaky(f): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
I receive a broadcast about a demonise foreign musician now, I don't want to know what her name is. I think is high time we believers stop helping them spreading their fame by broadcasting them. This pple has a way of consistently broadcasting themselve. We believers should stop spreading stop listening to this or that, instead spread the good news of Christ consistently. Faith comment by hearing and hearing of the word of God you can't continue to listen to word of God and you will not be convince and change one day except you are a child of perdition. Jesus said we should go into the world to spread goodnew not satanic agent. SO SPREAD THE GOODNEWS(JESUS) AND NOT THE badnews(satan nd its agent
Re: Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD by Odunnu: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Correct
Re: Stop Spreading The Illuminati, SPREAD THIS INSTEAD by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
isnt that what these pastors should be hammering to their congregations? no one one seems to be talking about this,

(1) (Reply)

Prove The Existence Of The Human Soul And Spirit / There Are Many Gods, Not One God! (message To All Christian, Muslim And Heretic) / Thoughts About The False Cultural Myth/lie Of Survival Of The Fittest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.