Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. (1087 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / I Need Someon To Introduce Me To A Japanes Spare Part Dealar In Ladipo / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by belloabayomi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me solve a problem. I just relocated to Lagos from Abuja & am into Customizing large quantity of Shirt & Gift Items. My relocation has really affected my business, all I need from you guys is to introduce me to companies that are into Embroidery/Monogram, Screen printing, Transfer printing, Pad printing, Flock printing, Engraving e.t.c in Lagos (Ikeja).

Also, I will be so glad if I can have such companies catalogue. You can send †ђξ catalogue to: belloabayomi@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by Godmother(f): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Check out these guys Bestbrains. They are quite gud.

Call Femi on 08068741024
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by Adekdammy: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
dat is wat i do, u can reach me on 08038594959
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by toluxa1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Global Brand Resources - 08036457801 (Bayo) .

Note - I do not work for them but I know them as a big company. They used to do lots and lots of jobs for the Niger state Government before they also moved to Abuja.
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by delaw123: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2013
i am into printing of all this you mention, i stay on olowu street ikeja. am sure we can work together.

08036350950- lawal
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by smooth16(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
belloabayomi: Good day my fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me solve a problem. I just relocated to Lagos from Abuja & am into Customizing large quantity of Shirt & Gift Items. My relocation has really affected my business, all I need from you guys is to introduce me to companies that are into Embroidery/Monogram, Screen printing, Transfer printing, Pad printing, Flock printing, Engraving e.t.c in Lagos (Ikeja).

Also, I will be so glad if I can have such companies catalogue. You can send †ђξ catalogue to: belloabayomi@yahoo.com
I do these types of Printing you mentioned above... You can reach me on : 08060916078, for business discssions,my office is at Shomolu, Onipan,Lagos. Cheers
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by EMOGROUP: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
@op I know of a Company in satellite town that does printing which I know will be of help. If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Satellite town is just after mile 2, close to festac. Note: Am not charging you for the info. Cheers
Re: Introduce Me To Companies That Customise Shirt & Gift Items. by GadgetsCo: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello, you can reach 08036708332, they are at Ogba, Lagos.

we can also assist you with supply of cool gadgets like flashdrives, blenders, pressing irons, clippers, bluetooth speakers and so on. All our items come directly from the brand owners like Philips, Transcend and so.
Call 08180469238

Thanks,

belloabayomi:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me solve a problem. I just relocated to Lagos from Abuja & am into Customizing large quantity of Shirt & Gift Items. My relocation has really affected my business, all I need from you guys is to introduce me to companies that are into Embroidery/Monogram, Screen printing, Transfer printing, Pad printing, Flock printing, Engraving e.t.c in Lagos (Ikeja).

(1) (Reply)

Be An Entrepreneur With N6,600 / Avon Product Sellers Wanted / Post Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.