Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare (971 Views)

Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / Buhari Lobbies N’assembly On Passage Of 2016 Budget / Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by OCTAVO: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
PRESIDENT JONATHAN MOURNS PASSAGE OF PROPHET OBADARE

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has described the late Prophet Timothy Oluwole Obadare, the General Evangelist of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Worldwide and founder of the World Soul Winning Evangelical Ministry (WOSEM), as a gifted preacher and religious leader who overcame physical challenges, to carry on the work of evangelism with incredible vigour and enthusiasm. President Jonathan extends his deep sympathies to members of the Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, the World Soul Winning Evangelical Ministry, as well as friends, followers and family of the late Prophet Obadare.

President Jonathan says the late octogenarian’s life was an inspiring lesson in the virtues of faith, hardwork and determination. In the course of his many years of diligent service in the Lord’s vineyard, President Jonathan notes that the renowned Evangelist impacted positively on the spiritual lives of many, and gave hope through his acclaimed gifts of prophetic healing. The President further observes that Prophet Obadare will no doubt be remembered always for his pioneering role in promoting television evangelism, his uncommon mastery of the Scriptures, and his charismatic leadership on the pulpit.

President Jonathan prays that God will reward the late Prophet Obadare for his spiritual exploits and service to humanity, by granting his soul peaceful rest.

REUBEN ABATI

Special Adviser (Media & Publicity) to the President March 22, 2013.

http://reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-MOURNS-PASSAGE-OF-PROPHET.html
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by pheyikemi: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
As if d president knew him b4 he died. angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by Omexonomy: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
pheyikemi: As if d president knew him b4 he died. angry
is the president a christian? If yes then thier is nothing wrong in knowing a blind prophet. (who as a blind man was suppouse to be begging for arms) the guy was one of the very first televangelist who never crave for wordly wealth.
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by pheyikemi: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Omexonomy: is the president a christian? If yes then thier is nothing wrong in knowing a blind prophet. (who as a blind man was suppouse to be begging for arms) the guy was one of the very first televangelist who never crave for wordly wealth.
for d fact dt he is a christian doesn't mean d president is familiar wt d man, how many times has d media reported it dt he(GEJ) went to d man 4prayers b4 he died knowing fully well d man is nt a corrupt prophet??
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by OCTAVO: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: As if d president knew him b4 he died. angry
I wonder.
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by pheyikemi: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
I wonder.
I've nt seen u as promised, I'm curious u knw me nd I dnt knw u angry
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by OCTAVO: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: I've nt seen u as promised, I'm curious u knw me nd I dnt knw u angry
Follow me back on twitter then I can DM you.
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by pheyikemi: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
Follow me back on twitter then I can DM you.
hw am I s'posed to knw ur twitter acct? At least u av mine, follow me nd I'll follow back
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by OCTAVO: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2013
pheyikemi: hw am I s'posed to knw ur twitter acct? At least u av mine, follow me nd I'll follow back
I have followed you since last night ma. Pls check.
Re: President Jonathan Mourns Passage Of Prophet Obadare by pheyikemi: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2013
OCTAVO:
I have followed you since last night ma. Pls check.
now I can c u

(1) (Reply)

Why Oshiomhole Is At War With Igbinedion (inside Story) / Sheik Gumi Views On Disintegration Of Nigeria / Wipe 4 Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.